Pete Buttigieg Says America Was Never That Great, Gets Destroyed On Twitter

You might want to actually read your own link.

I mean unless you're a masochist. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
You mean the part where he says America was never that great?

Actually yeah. Because that part doesn't exist.

Maybe this doesn't get out to the hinterlands but here's a hot tip: There is nothing preventing blogs from making up fake headlines. Your job is to read the material and determine if it has a basis or if it's bullshit click-bait for those who won't bother.

This is the latter.

Your denial of reality is duly noted, pogtard.

Yup, I called it.
You didn't call shit. I asked you questions you aren't answering. I will try again. What period of time do you think Trump refers to when he thought America was great? Come on, its his slogan.
I said:

No matter what I say, you'll read BACK TO WHEN SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.
You immediately screeched YOU WANT TO BRING BACK SLAVERY.

You self-awareness meter is stuck on zero.
No, actually, I did nothing of the sort. I asked you a question and you jumped to slavery. I then asked you to clarify and you claimed an imaginary victory without ever answering the question. Total pussy move.
If that lets you feel better about doing exactly what I predicted you'd do, sure.

What do you believe I did except ask you when you thought Trump believes America was great? A question you refuse to answer. You said slavery. I actually don't think that is the America that Trump refers to as when America was great. Do you?
Of course not. That would be stupid.

But that's what the left believes Trump wants. Your endless stupid lies about him supporting white supremacy and being a racist.

I told you what you'd say what Trump wants. And you did.

You know that doesn't change anything at all, right?
For those with reading comprehension problems mixed with 5th Ave Syndrome, you are most likely right.
Hey, what does Ilhan Omar say about it? Aside from wanting you dead, I mean.
Could you show us the quote of Ilhan Omar saying that she wants me dead? I have provided you with a quote, it's the least you can do.
Oh, she doesn't mention you personally.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Goes After Covington Catholic Students For ‘Taunting 5 Black Men’

She defended the "5 black men" who are part of the black supremacist Hebrew Israelite hate group, who preach, among other despicable things, that all gays should be put to death.

She's also connected to a jihadi imam who's notorious for calling for the killing of homosexuals...just as Sharia and the Quran prescribe.

But, hey, you just keep pretending she doesn't want you dead. But if I were you, I wouldn't be alone with her.

You should see a doctor about that stretched groin muscle. :lol:
No stretch required. Research Sharia Law. REAL research, not what you lefty morons tell each other.

Which candidates have said that.... <snip>.

If you had a boyfriend, husband, lover, partner -- Whatever, and all that person ever did was try to 'fix' you, criticize you, tell you how bad you are at just about everything....

Does that person love you? In your mind?

Maybe for you. Not for me.

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

Are you medicated? You claimed all the Democratic candidates have stated that America sucks. I asked for links. I knew you had no such links, sure, but I thought you'd at least try for a coherent response. My bad, dude.
yeah, so where do you suppose you'll find a link where all twenty would be on one link? now you want him to pull twenty links? too funny.

How about two? Manage to find two candidates other than Trump who have said "America sucks".
Your boy buttplug said it.. Freaking moron....

Which candidates have said that.... <snip>.

If you had a boyfriend, husband, lover, partner -- Whatever, and all that person ever did was try to 'fix' you, criticize you, tell you how bad you are at just about everything....

Does that person love you? In your mind?

Maybe for you. Not for me.

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

Are you medicated? You claimed all the Democratic candidates have stated that America sucks. I asked for links. I knew you had no such links, sure, but I thought you'd at least try for a coherent response. My bad, dude.
yeah, so where do you suppose you'll find a link where all twenty would be on one link? now you want him to pull twenty links? too funny.

How about two? Manage to find two candidates other than Trump who have said "America sucks".
Your boy buttplug said it.. Freaking moron....

Except he didn't. This is what he said:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,"

For those with reading comprehension problems mixed with 5th Ave Syndrome, you are most likely right.
Could you show us the quote of Ilhan Omar saying that she wants me dead? I have provided you with a quote, it's the least you can do.

Rep. Ilhan Omar Goes After Covington Catholic Students For ‘Taunting 5 Black Men’

She defended the "5 black men" who are part of the black supremacist Hebrew Israelite hate group, who preach, among other despicable things, that all gays should be put to death.

She's also connected to a jihadi imam who's notorious for calling for the killing of homosexuals...just as Sharia and the Quran prescribe.

But, hey, you just keep pretending she doesn't want you dead. But if I were you, I wouldn't be alone with her.

No stretch required. Research Sharia Law. REAL research, not what you lefty morons tell each other.

Why should I? I live in America where there is no danger of "Sharia".

Well, I guess Mayor Pete and Cuomo should be a ticket.

They're definitely simpatico on this one.

The base (such as it is now) would be on board.

Really? What he say that was so bad?

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,"

Hey, Pete, you dumbass, you just shit all over the people whose votes you need.

What a moron.

Shat.
Strong verb.

And he mentioned no "people" anyway except those shat upon.
You and people like you are the reason Trump won -- and you're too fucking stupid to know you need the votes of Middle America.

You mean the Literates?

The text isn't even referring to "people". It's referring to a concept. Read it.

The OP saw a fake headline, started drooling, didn't bother to vet it, and now look where he is.
So, you're claiming he believes America sucks, but Americans don't.

You're really not as smart as you think you are.

No, I'm claiming the headline is a fucking lie, and the OP was too goddam stupid to read his own link and figure that out.

That's precisely what the postmodernist revolutionaries want our new and future generations to believe, America was never great. How does one go about destroying a historically patriotic and nationalistic country? Apply poison to its roots so that as new generations spout their minds are filled with nothing but uncertainty over whether or not they were born into a nation of monsters, rather than heroes.

Uh huh. Sure. You bet.

Hey, Pete, you dumbass, you just shit all over the people whose votes you need.

What a moron.

Shat.
Strong verb.

You and people like you are the reason Trump won -- and you're too fucking stupid to know you need the votes of Middle America.

You mean the Literates?

The text isn't even referring to "people". It's referring to a concept. Read it.

The OP saw a fake headline, started drooling, didn't bother to vet it, and now look where he is.

No, I'm claiming the headline is a fucking lie, and the OP was too goddam stupid to read his own link and figure that out.
Yes, but your judgement is fatally flawed and easily discarded.

Ask the teachers of Oregon

Shat.
Strong verb.

You mean the Literates?

Couldn't be easier. Because everybody in Duh Bubble is issued a set of fingers. :lalala:

You mean the Literates?

Couldn't be easier. Because everybody in Duh Bubble is issued a set of fingers. :lalala:
It's plain to see what Pete meant. You, who have a directive to keep that meaning away from people, are doing what little you can to distract.

It's not working.

You mean the Literates?

It's plain to see what Pete meant. You, who have a directive to keep that meaning away from people, are doing what little you can to distract.

It's not working.

It's plain to see what some gadflies wish he had said too. But why let that stand in the way of a baitclick headline.

It's like "alternate facts". Now serving the world from Bowling Green to a very wonderful place in Germany.

Why would I do that? America is not in danger of adopting sharia law.

It's not working.

It's plain to see what some gadflies wish he had said too. But why let that stand in the way of a baitclick headline.

It's like "alternate facts". Now serving the world from Bowling Green to a very wonderful place in Germany.
You just make sure you don't question liberal dogma. You'll burst into flames.

It's not working.

You just make sure you don't question liberal dogma. You'll burst into flames.

Reading is fun-DUH-mental. :)

Why would I do that? America is not in danger of adopting sharia law.
sure they are, your party is moving forward toward it. check out the teachers in Oregon.

BTW, you can ignore the facts, but it doesn't need your blessing to have it happening. it is.

Forum List

Back