Pete Buttigieg Says America Was Never That Great, Gets Destroyed On Twitter

You might want to actually read your own link.

I mean unless you're a masochist. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
You mean the part where he says America was never that great?

Actually yeah. Because that part doesn't exist.
“That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

Spin, boy, SPIN!
The entire quote for people who know how to read and understand what they read:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

Exact quote for those who have adult level reading comprehension skills:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”
You know that doesn't change anything at all, right?

For those with reading comprehension problems mixed with 5th Ave Syndrome, you are most likely right.

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?

For those with reading comprehension problems mixed with 5th Ave Syndrome, you are most likely right.
Hey, what does Ilhan Omar say about it? Aside from wanting you dead, I mean.

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?
No matter what I say, you'll read BACK TO WHEN SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.

You want to go all the way back to the 1800s? You think that's when Trump meant?

You want to go all the way back to the 1800s? You think that's when Trump meant?
Yup, I called it.

Yup, I called it.
You didn't call shit. I asked you questions you aren't answering. I will try again. What period of time do you think Trump refers to when he thought America was great? Come on, its his slogan.

Yup, I called it.
You didn't call shit. I asked you questions you aren't answering. I will try again. What period of time do you think Trump refers to when he thought America was great? Come on, its his slogan.
I said:

You immediately screeched YOU WANT TO BRING BACK SLAVERY.

You self-awareness meter is stuck on zero.

In my experience, you get out of America what you put into it

Yup, I called it.
I said:

You immediately screeched YOU WANT TO BRING BACK SLAVERY.

You self-awareness meter is stuck on zero.
No, actually, I did nothing of the sort. I asked you a question and you jumped to slavery. I then asked you to clarify and you claimed an imaginary victory without ever answering the question. Total pussy move.

My question is this...are we great now? If not...when is that going to happen?

Hey, Pete, you dumbass, you just shit all over the people whose votes you need.

What a moron.

I'll bet they will turn out in droves to vote for him. Just like they will to vote for Biden who wants to do away with Trump's tax cuts.

Boy the Dem clown car sure has some great clowns driving.

America has always been great. If you want to argue otherwise name the nation that was greater at the time.

No America hating leftist ever can list another nation greater. It’s either they know America was greater or they are too cowardly to say the USSR was greater.

America has always been great. If you want to argue otherwise name the nation that was greater at the time.

No America hating leftist ever can list another nation greater. It’s either they know America was greater or they are too cowardly to say the USSR was greater.

I agree. America has always been great. Trump disagrees with us...hence my question nobody can answer.

Hey, what does Ilhan Omar say about it? Aside from wanting you dead, I mean.
Could you show us the quote of Ilhan Omar saying that she wants me dead? I have provided you with a quote, it's the least you can do.

Forum List

Back