Pete Buttigieg Says America Was Never That Great, Gets Destroyed On Twitter

Exact quote for those who have adult level reading comprehension skills:

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”
You know that doesn't change anything at all, right?

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?
No matter what I say, you'll read BACK TO WHEN SLAVERY WAS LEGAL.
Interesting that that is where in time you go back to. These kinds of replies say a lot.....a lot.

Right now, we're got about 20 dimocrap scum POTUS candidates saying the same thing......

"America Sucks, vote for me so I can fix it"

It's all any of them ever say........ "America Sucks...."

It's all they got.

And here's the scary part -- People, they're serious. Maybe the dimocrap FILTH Pols don't mean it, but the dimocrap SCUM voters they're preaching to absolutely believe it.

It's what they're taught in school, in College and it's what they hear on TV and read in the Fake News every day of their useless lives.

THEY believe it.

Think I'm kidding? Don't you read the posts by our resident dimocrap scum? They HATE America.

Right now, we're got about 20 dimocrap scum POTUS candidates saying the same thing......

It's all they got.

And here's the scary part -- People, they're serious. Maybe the dimocrap FILTH Pols don't mean it, but the dimocrap SCUM voters they're preaching to absolutely believe it.

It's what they're taught in school, in College and it's what they hear on TV and read in the Fake News every day of their useless lives.

THEY believe it.

Think I'm kidding? Don't you read the posts by our resident dimocrap scum? They HATE America.
Can you provide links to the quotes where they all say "America Sucks"? TIA.

It's all they got.

THEY believe it.

Which candidates have said that....other than Trump of course.

He thinks it’s not great because the butt plugger got called butt plugger.

Which candidates have said that.... <snip>.

If you had a boyfriend, husband, lover, partner -- Whatever, and all that person ever did was try to 'fix' you, criticize you, tell you how bad you are at just about everything....

Does that person love you? In your mind?

Maybe for you. Not for me.

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

It's all they got.

THEY believe it.

well if we actually had a press corp, they'd ask what is it that you think sucks in america right now? are americans better off today then three years ago? hmmmmm unemployment, jobs, salaries, what is it that sucks out of that? hey press corp, where is my freedom of the press at?

If you had a boyfriend, husband, lover, partner -- Whatever, and all that person ever did was try to 'fix' you, criticize you, tell you how bad you are at just about everything....

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

Are you medicated? You claimed all the Democratic candidates have stated that America sucks. I asked for links. I knew you had no such links, sure, but I thought you'd at least try for a coherent response. My bad, dude.

Peter Buttplug.
He will get 10% of the votes based on name alone and could be dangerous.

“So many of the solutions, I believe, are gonna come from our communities. Communities like the one where I grew up, which is an industrial mid-western city, That is exactly the kind of place that our current president targeted with a message saying that we could find greatness by just stopping the clock and turning it back and making America great again. That past that he is promising to return us to was never as great as advertised, especially for marginalized Americans… and there’s no going back anyway,”

It doesn't? Let's parse this out...what when does Trump refer to when he wants to "make America great again"? How far back does he want to turn the clock?
Its not going backwards you idiot...

Trump is creating massive jobs for all of middle America. This includes all Americans, Hispanics, Latinos, Blacks, Asians, Europeans, Everyone... Women are in that group as well as a subset. LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT EVER for most if not all./ American individuals are again being able to be self sufficient and that scares the hell out of statists who demand subservience and control.

That is what is making America great again means. We need not depend on ANYONE ELSE FOR OUR SURVIVAL and the government is our servant, not our master.

Its not going backwards you idiot...

Trump is creating massive jobs for all of middle America. This includes all Americans, Hispanics, Latinos, Blacks, Asians, Europeans, Everyone... Women are in that group as well as a subset. LOWEST UNEMPLOYMENT EVER for most if not all./ American individuals are again being able to be self sufficient and that scares the hell out of satirists who demand subservience and control.

That is what is making America great again means. We need not depend on ANYONE ELSE FOR OUR SURVIVAL and the government is our servant, not our master.

That isn't what the orange moron said. His entire campaign was about how terrible America was and only he could fix it.

His inaugural address was about the "carnage" of America's landscape. It wasn't an optimistic look forward, it was more dark campaign rhetoric.

Trump's message could have been "make America greater". It wasn't. It was/is "make America great AGAIN". The "again" implies he and his boot lickers don't think it was or is.

So, you believe in marginalizing certain demographics which is no surprise to me.

You believe in slavery, you believe women should not have the right to vote, you believe blacks should not have the right to vote, you believe different races should not inter marry, you believe in a pre-union America in which many worked in unsafe conditions, had no health insurance, and worked 70 hour weeks without over time pay. You should go back in time and sign up for ALL THAT bro'.

Those were great times, when America was great. LOFL

Yes, America really needs to go back there; right?

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

Are you medicated? You claimed all the Democratic candidates have stated that America sucks. I asked for links. I knew you had no such links, sure, but I thought you'd at least try for a coherent response. My bad, dude.
yeah, so where do you suppose you'll find a link where all twenty would be on one link? now you want him to pull twenty links? too funny.

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

yeah, so where do you suppose you'll find a link where all twenty would be on one link? now you want him to pull twenty links? too funny.

How about two? Manage to find two candidates other than Trump who have said "America sucks".

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink

How about two? Manage to find two candidates other than Trump who have said "America sucks".
Joe Biden launches 2020 bid warning ‘soul’ of America at stake – Chico Enterprise-Record

Booker Joins Markey, Ocasio-Cortez to Introduce Green New Deal Resolution | Cory Booker | U.S. Senator for New Jersey

I'm gonzo.

Get a shrink
So...again, which candidates have said that?

The playground quibbling of a 3rd grade little girl. Which is being generous.

You're just another dishonest dimocrap scumbag.

Or stupid beyond belief.

All every dimocrap scumbag candidate does is trash America.

And you're too fucking stupid and too dishonest to acknowledge it.

dimocraps are scum.
So...again...where are the quotes of the candidates saying that America sucks? ...as you claimed....

Forum List

Back