Pete Buttigieg...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Pete Buttigieg is one of the few democrats I can stand, albeit in small doses.

Undoubtedly, the Ambassador to China is going to have his hands full. Mayor Pete's only 38 years old and, let's face it, his political experience consists only of being a Mayor of a small city and losing a Presidential election.

Does he have what it's going to take to be Ambassador to China?

Biden considering possible China ambassadorship for former Mayor Buttigieg: Axios

Undoubtedly, the Ambassador to China is going to have his hands full. Mayor Pete's only 38 years old and, let's face it, his political experience consists only of being a Mayor of a small city and losing a Presidential election.

Biden considering possible China ambassadorship for former Mayor Buttigieg: Axios
all it takes is a subservient attitude to do as they tell him,,

The Wuhan Virus told us who is in charge. The Chinese can put out a new naval vessel every several weeks while producing several of them for the price of one of ours.

Would be good experience for him, but rather see as ambassador to EU or UK, due to his relative inexperience. Smart young man though, and usually diplomatic, but incisive in general. Probably be OK.

all it takes is a subservient attitude to do as they tell him,,
Subversive troll say what?

Forum List

Back