Petraeus didn't vote

For a military man not to vote is about as stupid as it gets.

What a pussy. Disqualified for Sec of State imo.

Petraeus admits he didn't vote for Trump or Clinton
so what?

I didn't vote either

That makes you a pussy too.

No it makes me honorable because I refused to vote for anyone who was corrupt or inept. I only vote for a candidate I believe in. I refuse to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of 2 evils because either way you end up with shit

The fact that you either voted for Shillary or Frump tells me you have no integrity

Last I saw 40% of the country didn't vote.

Voting is a private affair so it's really none of our business. I don't think people should be asked or pushed to answer these questions, its a personal choice that can have a multitude of reasons.

~shrug~

so what?

I didn't vote either

No it makes me honorable because I refused to vote for anyone who was corrupt or inept. I only vote for a candidate I believe in. I refuse to hold my nose and vote for the lesser of 2 evils because either way you end up with shit

The fact that you either voted for Shillary or Frump tells me you have no integrity

That's because you're a pussy.

so what?

I didn't vote either

That's because you're a pussy.
No I have integrity
you don't

No I have integrity
you don't

It will be interesting to see how quickly you bitch about about what Trump does while in Office. Or have you already bitched.

dont-vote.gif

Forum List

Back