Petraeus didn't vote

Is he allowed to vote? Isn't he now a convicted felon?

Felons are allowed to vote in most states after completing their sentence.

Not true. And it also depends on what they are a felon for.
No it doesn't...the only way is through a pardon..

Huh? In some states some felons convicted of non-violent crimes, that are not related to fraud, like writing bad checks or bribery are allowed.

State Felon Voting Laws - Felon Voting - ProCon.org

Huh? In some states some felons convicted of non-violent crimes, that are not related to fraud, like writing bad checks or bribery are allowed.

I meant for holding a job with the govt...

I meant for holding a job with the govt...

Haha...we aren't talking about that though? We are talking about them voting.

For a military man not to vote is about as stupid as it gets.
Especially when we had such a clear difference: a man who respects the military, and a woman who holds it in utter contempt. If you're in the military and love this country, you have only one choice.

what you don't understand is that I have the right to complain because I didn't vote for him.

Of course you have the right to complain but you gave up your criticisms aimed at Trump being taken seriously when you stood aside and let other decide for you. You pussied out so to speak and I'll be here to remind you when you take aim at Trump. That I'll enjoy.

YOU voted for him so you are just as responsible for his fuck ups as he will be

Haha that door swings both ways. You DIDN'T vote AGAINST him so you're equally responsible for anything he does that goes south.

You are pretty good at making some bs up. No they are not they have to petition the state in order to vote again.
Hahahahaha you stupid fucks make up shit and then attribute it to me?

Let me be clear as I can....

I AM A CONVICTED FELON WHO SERVED 3 YEARS ON A 5 TO 15 YEAR SENTENCE. I HAVE VOTED EVERY YEAR SINCE I COMPLETED MY PAROLE AND I HAVE
N E V E R PETITIONED ANYONE.

If you're going to accuse someone of being an idiot make sure you don't become one in the process

Haha that door swings both ways. You DIDN'T vote AGAINST him so you're equally responsible for anything he does that goes south.

not really because I could not vote for Shillary or anyone else on the ballot because I did not agree with their platforms.
Like I said I have integrity and refuse to give it up to vote for some idiot simply because his name is on a ballot

It is true. I am a convicted felon and I have full voting rights. Now go sit down and suck your thumb some more

Did you read what I said? It Depends what they are a felon for. Are you a felon for writing a bad check? Are you a felon for trying to bribe an official?

not really because I could not vote for Shillary or anyone else on the ballot because I did not agree with their platforms.

Oh poor baby.

You're a coward who avoids making choices so you don't have to take responsibility. Very Liberal of you.

Not all states allow you to vote
Ex-Felons Can't Vote in Four States
States Deny Ex-Felons the Right to Vote

You are pretty good at making some bs up. No they are not they have to petition the state in order to vote again.

I AM A CONVICTED FELON WHO SERVED 3 YEARS ON A 5 TO 15 YEAR SENTENCE. I HAVE VOTED EVERY YEAR SINCE I COMPLETED MY PAROLE AND I HAVE

If you're going to accuse someone of being an idiot make sure you don't become one in the process

The messed up part is Felons are suppose to get those rights back, but prick government have managed to make most felons think they can't vote any longer and as you see in my last post to you that is exactly what these SOB's do too. there are more than four states that article was from 2012.

I myself think when someone has done their time they should get ALL their rights back. Including owning a gun esp. if they are not in for a shooting crime. If they were well at some point they should still have that right.

Not all states allow you to vote
Ex-Felons Can't Vote in Four States
States Deny Ex-Felons the Right to Vote

So my post that you picked apart as made up was 100% factual. And my apology is where?

Forum List

Back