Petraeus says "NO" to National Security Adviser job

Aside from the fact that Petraeus committed adultery and shared classified information with his mistress - he was highly qualified for that job. But who wants to work for a lunatic.

Is Ross Perot's VP candidate Vice Admiral James Stockdale still alive? He might be crazy enough to do it...

Yes I know he's dead. But he still might do it.

Aside from the fact that Petraeus committed adultery and shared classified information with his mistress - he was highly qualified for that job. But who wants to work for a lunatic.
Nice spin, but Petraeus' objection was that he wanted to choose his own staff and Trump insists on K. T. McFarland as deputy national security adviser.

Nice spin, but Petraeus' objection was that he wanted to choose his own staff and Trump insists on K. T. McFarland as deputy national security adviser.

McFarland is also nuts.

isn't mcfarland flynn's man???

Condi Rice is an EXPERT on Russia, extremely knowledgeable....IF he truly wants to deal with Russia, she could be a real asset

McFarland is also nuts.
She is actually quite talented with much experience on the NSC. President Trump has very clear ideas of what he hopes to accomplish and he expects every part of his administration to work to advance his policies. McFarland has been a close adviser who sees eye to eye with the President and will help to keep the NSC on track to advance the President's policy agenda. This is also the reason he wants Bannon to attend NSC meetings.

K. T. McFarland is a woman who served in the NSC under Nixon, Ford and Reagan and she has been a close adviser to Trump during the campaign.

K. T. McFarland is a woman who served in the NSC under Nixon, Ford and Reagan and she has been a close adviser to Trump during the campaign.
why can't he just make her the head of it permanently if he trusts her so much?

why can't he just make her the head of it permanently if he trusts her so much?
I don't know.

Who in their right mind would want that job? I mean seriously...
how much does it pay?.....

If you are qualified for the job, I'm pretty sure you could find another job that would pay as much for a lot less hassle. If Senators make $175,000 a year, I'm sure it isn't more than that.
The democrat IT staff that stole all their stuff and downloaded it to an external server were clearing 160k.

Well, ain't this interesting...

KT McFarland married Alan Roberts McFarland in 1984.[12] She has a daughter Fiona and had two brothers, Tom and Michael. Michael died of an AIDS-related illness on June 8, 1995. Prior to his death, McFarland outed her brother as gay, blaming his homosexuality on family abuse. "If I had one word to describe my sister, it would be 'evil'", her living brother Tom Troia told The New York Post in 2006.[13] defending their father.

K. T. McFarland - Wikipedia

Last edited:

KT McFarland married Alan Roberts McFarland in 1984.[12] She has a daughter Fiona and had two brothers, Tom and Michael. Michael died of an AIDS-related illness on June 8, 1995. Prior to his death, McFarland outed her brother as gay, blaming his homosexuality on family abuse. "If I had one word to describe my sister, it would be 'evil'", her living brother Tom Troia told The New York Post in 2006.[13] defending their father.

So you're saying that her son Tom said that his brother turned gay because of his mom mistreating him and being evil?

Right, she didn't get along with her brother so you don't think she should be on the NSC.

Forum List

Back