Pfizer says COVID-19 pill almost 90% effective preventing severe illness, death

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
So no vax mandate is justified.
Stick it up your ass, Brandon.

You're kidding, right? The pill.doesnt even have emergency use approval yet. It's experimental.

I don't believe this pill works, either.
They've lied about some 20 things right from "two weeks to flatten the curve," all the way to well, maybe it helps make Covid not so bad, sometimes, so I don't believe this either.

What a pile of liars.

Last edited:
So no vax mandate is justified.
Stick it up your ass, Brandon.

Apologies for asking but . . . now Pfizer is the good guy? Uh-uh. Nope.

Merck’s pill, molnupiravir, may be mutagenic in mammals. That particular chemistry began in Siberia in 1973. Pfizer’s pill has 3 fluorine atoms attached to a nitrile warhead. Badger would choose Pfizer’s PF-07321332.

I posted studies like this within a few months of the start of this BS. The studies were done for SARs 2003. Low and behold Johnson and Johnson use a synthetic common cold of Corona in their vaccine.

Give the common cold........NOT SYNTHETIC SPIKE BS. .........NOT EXPERIMENTAL mRNA BS....I said this at the BEGINNING OF THIS. I also realized early on that the PCR tests were BS. Using too many cycles.

BUT THOSE WHO WORK AT THE CDC didn't know this...........LOL. ...........Cool BS story of a pandemic planned by these assholes. Massive payouts in the Cares Act for calling everything Covid......And the destruction of our Economy and the Worlds supply system along the way.

This has been a CLUSTER FUCK OF EPIC PROPORTIONS. From a bunch of LYING HACK POLITICIANS AND MEDIA.

The question is, FOR HOW LONG? I just found out the other day that my Moderna vaccine is down to 50% effectiveness after 3 months and almost nothing after 6 months, which is why they are offering boosters.
Don't worry. After they make vaccines that don't do shit but send spike proteins throughout your body clogging shit up.........mandatory........You can send your paycheck to Bill Gates for the vaccines they will require twice a year.........SAYING IT WILL WORK THIS TIME.

If you survive the next Strain from this as we drag it out and allow it to mutate til it spreads like the Flu and we are Fucked.........but they don't post those alarm bells.

Forum List

Back