Philippines: Christian Style Sharia Law

Good gawd not other loon screaming christian sharia law.....there is absolutely no such thing
I never said there was. I am merely pointing out a Catholic backed law that is oppressing woman.

Since you didn't respond on substance, I assume you have nothing to add.
Catholicism is a Pagan reliion. It has nothing to do with Christianity.
Let me guess, you're Baptist....... :eusa_whistle:

Undoubtedly a Protestant ...the ones that came along long after the Catholics in the Christian world

Good gawd not other loon screaming christian sharia law.....there is absolutely no such thing
I never said there was. I am merely pointing out a Catholic backed law that is oppressing woman.

Since you didn't respond on substance, I assume you have nothing to add.
Catholicism is a Pagan reliion. It has nothing to do with Christianity.
Christianity, as everyone has known it for the last 1600 years, has been shaped by the catholic church. Nicea... Those people ALONE shaped christianity.
Wanna walk that back, or just call yourself a pagan?
I am ok with either.

Right?
Let me know when the women start getting stoned for getting raped.
Women in the Phillipines are getting raped and cant get divorce their husband.

Are you saying cause stoning for being raped is a moronic law,which it is, that therefore another bad law is okay? 7 year olds have better logic.
They can separate from them. After that, idk what happens.

Annulments are possible, I assume it works the same there
TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

My position isn't going to change there is no such thing, TN is probably one of the last I'd take religious advice on, I like him but he and I are worlds apart on religion
My post had nothing to do with religion. It was about the law.

Are you saying cause stoning for being raped is a moronic law,which it is, that therefore another bad law is okay? 7 year olds have better logic.

TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

My position isn't going to change there is no such thing, TN is probably one of the last I'd take religious advice on, I like him but he and I are worlds apart on religion

OK but I'm still not listening to you about religion...although that last post was pretty good

So...an admission that this is religious law...aka sharia....Christian sharia.

Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.
Uummmmm, US DISCUSSION - Politics......... Maybe the US controls the Vatican? Maybe the Vatican is a CIA black ops front? :dunno:
The Philippines are a major US ally, like the corrupt religious regime that controls Saudi Arabia. Much of our population is catholic. This is very relevant to US politics. There is no conspiracy CIA crap. Its just a matter of pointing out that there is a lot of shit in religion to go around.
I love your rationalizations, did you come up with them all on your own or did an adult help you out? Maybe the Philippines is the 51st state......... :eusa_whistle:
Um what? Rationalizing what? I don't even know what you are trying to say.

OK but I'm still not listening to you about religion...although that last post was pretty good
Thats cool darlin. I aint listening to you either lol

Right?
Let me know when the women start getting stoned for getting raped.

He didn't give you advice, he corrected your erroneous assumption of a law.

Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.

It's their country and none of my business...

Cease annoying me, noob. There is no such thing as christian sharia. FACT

TN: "My post had nothing to do with religion. It was about the law."

Bode: "So...an admission that this is religious law...aka sharia....Christian sharia."

^^^^ :uhoh3:

TN said his post had nothing to do with religion, so no saying that is not an admission that his comment was religious :rolleyes-41:

It more than likely is there for religious reasons.
But calling it sharia is ignorant. The word itself means islam.

Shame on the vatican.
Uummmmm, US DISCUSSION - Politics......... Maybe the US controls the Vatican? Maybe the Vatican is a CIA black ops front? :dunno:
The Philippines are a major US ally, like the corrupt religious regime that controls Saudi Arabia. Much of our population is catholic. This is very relevant to US politics. There is no conspiracy CIA crap. Its just a matter of pointing out that there is a lot of shit in religion to go around.
I love your rationalizations, did you come up with them all on your own or did an adult help you out? Maybe the Philippines is the 51st state......... :eusa_whistle:
Um what? Rationalizing what? I don't even know what you are trying to say.
Not too bright, are ya..........

There's been a lot of attempts but our secular form of government usually prevails over all forms of sharia.

There's been a lot of attempts but our secular form of government usually prevails over all forms of sharia.

"over all forms of sharia."

There are NO ALL forms of Sharia, there is only ONE Sharia and it's Islamic Law.

There is no Christian Sharia, Sharia is specific to Islam it is Islamic Law based on the religious principles from both The Qur'an and also The Ḥadīth and there is no Christian equivalent and to suggest there is is Ignorance 101.

How many forms of sharia is there?

There is only one Sharia you stupid fuck

Shame on the vatican.
Catholosism is a disease. Much like liberalism, homosexuality or transgender. It is all because of a dysfunctional brain.

Forum List

Back