Philippines: Christian Style Sharia Law

Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.
Catholosism is a disease. Much like liberalism, homosexuality or transgender. It is all because of a dysfunctional brain.

That was stupid

Anyone else see the Vatican fighting against legalizing divorce in the Phillipines?

Meanwhile, women in the Philippines are experiencing the highest rate of domestic violence in their history and these vile old virgins in the Vatican are essentially forcing them to stay in their marriage.

The Vatican is also still telling Africans that using condoms are a sin while the continent is ravaged by aids.

Shariah law is vile. So are these vile pieces of garbage claiming to speak for the sky.

Shame on the vatican.
Catholosism is a disease. Much like liberalism, homosexuality or transgender. It is all because of a dysfunctional brain.
Oh crap, another Baptist....... :lol:

Shame on the vatican.

That was stupid
Naturally you would think so as you believe the fairytales you were taught as a child.

TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

My position isn't going to change there is no such thing, TN is probably one of the last I'd take religious advice on, I like him but he and I are worlds apart on religion
He didn't give you advice, he corrected your erroneous assumption of a law.

Cease annoying me, noob. There is no such thing as christian sharia. FACT
There's been a lot of attempts but our secular form of government usually prevails over all forms of sharia.
How many forms of sharia is there?

Why is this thread in the Politics section?

Shame on the vatican.

That was stupid
Naturally you would think so as you believe the fairytales you were taught as a child.

I'm not arguing with you on this...except to say stop being a bigot and I've seen you condemn bigots....but here you are being one.

Think hard now.

Shame on the vatican.
All religions are hocus pocus pie in the sky bullshit.
It makes sense that our uninformed ancient relatives didn't know any better but we've come a long way from rubbing two sticks together. Well, most of us have.

Shame on the vatican.

That was stupid

I'm not arguing with you on this...except to say stop being a bigot and I've seen you condemn bigots....but here you are being one.

Think hard now.
Not believing in God makes me a bigot?

Fucking hilarious. Your delusions are yours alone.

Shame on the vatican.

That was stupid

Think hard now.

You attacked Catholics, no? Better back up there, Hoss you stumbled out of the gate

Shame on the vatican.
All religions are hocus pocus pie in the sky bullshit.
It makes sense that our uninformed ancient relatives didn't know any better but we've come a long way from rubbing two sticks together. Well, most of us have.
ibn Rushd forbid......... :eusa_whistle:

That was stupid

Think hard now.

You attacked Catholics, no? Better back up there, Hoss you stumbled out of the gate
I will mock anyone I see fit. ESPECIALLY religious introverts.

The human civilization is hundreds of thousands of years old. Been through at least one extinction level event and likely many more. It wasn't God that flooded the earth, it was a Solar storm that melted the ice caps in a matter of days.

That was stupid

Think hard now.

I will mock anyone I see fit. ESPECIALLY religious introverts.

The human civilization is hundreds of thousands of years old. Been through at least one extinction level event and likely many more. It wasn't God that flooded the earth, it was a Solar storm that melted the ice caps in a matter of days.

Whatever....have a nice day.

Annulments are possible, I assume it works the same there
TN Harley just ended that, now that you know it doesn't, I assume your position must change.

My position isn't going to change there is no such thing, TN is probably one of the last I'd take religious advice on, I like him but he and I are worlds apart on religion
He didn't give you advice, he corrected your erroneous assumption of a law.

Cease annoying me, noob. There is no such thing as christian sharia. FACT
There's been a lot of attempts but our secular form of government usually prevails over all forms of sharia.
Dawkins forbid........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back