Photo of Doug Mastriano wearing Confederate uniform goes viral

"when you give freedom to the slave, you give freedom to the free"

what about the freedom to wear a Confederate Uniform? because Doug is being stripped of his rights like he is a slave here

Lets check out the left wing hypocrisy on display shall we?

Here is a photo that I cannot upload for whatever reason of actual Native American confederates posing for a picture shall we?

Someone who can upload photos may want to upload that one.

For whatever reason I cannot upload photos use Bold Face, or Italicize features.

So, there are the Native American Confederates and one of them were the Cherokee who that skinny pathetic elizabeth warren (miss high cheekbones) claims she a member of.

Huh

Now Watch as you see the woke for thee but not for me don't care one ounce of piss about that.

Interesting!!!!!

Only in your racist imagination. You're just protecting now. You're the one who has expressed love for a culture of slavers, rapists and murderers.
Things blacks do in disproportional numbers in 2022. Chicago, St.Louis, New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, etc.

Things blacks do in disproportional numbers in 2022. Chicago, St.Louis, New Orleans, Detroit, Baltimore, Memphis, etc.
Which means what fuck face? If a black person does something that supposed to mean it's part of a culture I support? Do you think all black people are the same you racist fuckwits? I've never voiced support for black rapists and murderers. You morons project that shit because you actually have voiced support for murderers, rapists and slavers. That's all you guys.

Which means what fuck face? If a black person does something that supposed to mean it's part of a culture I support? Do you think all black people are the same you racist fuckwits? I've never voiced support for black rapists and murderers. You morons project that shit because you actually have voiced support for murderers, rapists and slavers. That's all you guys.
Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean really.

Pretending won't earn you any respect. 😐

I'm not pretending I bitch-slapped you with that map.

tenor.gif

You did just the opposite. You confirmed what I said, and you know it.

LOL

Only if you're senile enough to believe that large populations of slaves who lived in the middle and northern portion of those southern states were on the coast. Which you apparently are.

I have lived in USSR until 1983 (age 13) and then I came to USA. Both Russian Serfdom and American Slavery had profound impact on Russian and American cultures respectively. These institutions were very oppressive and brutal even by the standards of the times. American Slavery was considerably worse then Russian Serfdom.

Forum List

Back