Photo of Doug Mastriano wearing Confederate uniform goes viral

Its hilarious that you don't recognize the Confederacy, a slave state, as a tyrannical government as well. 😄
It’s even more hilarious that you don’t realize that those were the times….that people owned people…so no, the Confederacy was simply doing what was done in those times.

I'm not one living in a cosplay fantasy, little cuck. They took down statues of Confederates and then gave them to black artists so they could show your culture as the sewage that it is. That's actually happened. 😁
LOL! If that's what your low-IQ brain thinks, enjoy your confederate statue garden.

Only in your racist imagination. You're just protecting now. You're the one who has expressed love for a culture of slavers, rapists and murderers.
Facts and data are never racist and nor is someone courageous enough to share them.
C68AF759-FE84-4022-AD52-D42922523C9F.jpeg

Your post history suggests that you support dark people culture….incivility, rape, murder, violent crime are all very much a part of said culture. The data to prove it is everywhere.
You're inability to discuss black people as anything but a monolith is stupid and racist and not representative of any facts, whatsoever. 😄

You're inability to discuss black people as anything but a monolith is stupid and racist and not representative of any facts, whatsoever. 😄
Hahaha…and just like that the “white people are racist” “fuck your culture” folks hate it when others paint with a broad brush….hahahaha

Hahaha…and just like that the “white people are racist” “fuck your culture” folks hate it when others paint with a broad brush….hahahaha
I have never said that all whites are racist, that would be as ignorant as you are. When I refer to cuck whites, I'm talking about racist whites specifically. Some cuck whites, like yourself, admit to supporting a culture of deplorable slavers and rapists. I didn't make that shit up like you tried to do to me. You yourself called them courageous fighters against tyranny, people who were rapists and slavers. Stop trying to project, you dumb mother fucker. 😄

Forum List

Back