Photo of new House members - notice any differences between the two parties?

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

I notice the same difference that I always do: that Democrats are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance without knowing or caring about who they are as people.

One of your fellow Trump sheep just said this...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

But it is the Dems that are shallow, racist, and sexist, and judge people by their surface appearance! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

Stopped reading at "Trump". Always a sure sign that whatever comes after is mindless parroting twaddle.

Of course you did, that way you can pretend you are not a racist also.

Another moron plays the worn out race card

This from the moron that does not think this is a racist statement...This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.

Nice try sweetheart!

If you took everything Hillary said, and thought the opposite, you'd have the truth.

Trump won the popular vote by 1 million votes in 49 states. Hillary won 4 million more votes in California than Trump, but then how many millions of illegals live in California? In the other 49 states Trump kicked her ass. Here you need these :itsok::itsok::itsok:
If you want to subtract states and dick around, feel free, retard. More Americans, to the tune of millions, voted against your fat fuck than for him.

I'm pointing out that corrupt cheating California accounts for all 3 million of Hillary's popular vote total, and that in the other 49 states the country clearly chose Trump over Hillary and this makes your heads explode, run home and cry to your momma.
Take away the reds states and Hillary won by a landslide. Wow, when you’re retarded and you just pick votes from any state you want you can declare any outcome!

Run along, inbred retard.

Now that makes total sense. Take away the red states and Hillary won. Well guess what genius, take away the blue states and Trump got the popular vote as well.

I destroyed his popular vote talking point by noting that Trump won the popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes, this unhinges the left.

They've been trained to bring that up, just like they've been trained to bring up the Heritage Foundation when we talk about the failure of Commie Care.

2473.jpg

Photo of new House members shows big gap in diversity between parties

Someone should tell the Republican Party that it is 2018 - not 1968.

This is a White Nation founded by Whites, built by Whites, run by Whites just as the founders intended.....Sorry that hurts your feelings. Sucks huh?
Naturalization Act Of 1790 look it up.
Here’s a photo of the Japanese Government, they’re all Japanese...weird huh?
8NUTbI5mvrobdx2E

Japanese are Japanese.

The Democratic Party is the melting pot of America.

The republic party is milktoast white.

Got it.

If I could sit down with BlackFlag for 1 hour, he'd come back a totally different person.

Because he'd get an education he hides from over the Internet and in his tiny biased world.

If you want to subtract states and dick around, feel free, retard. More Americans, to the tune of millions, voted against your fat fuck than for him.

I'm pointing out that corrupt cheating California accounts for all 3 million of Hillary's popular vote total, and that in the other 49 states the country clearly chose Trump over Hillary and this makes your heads explode, run home and cry to your momma.
Take away the reds states and Hillary won by a landslide. Wow, when you’re retarded and you just pick votes from any state you want you can declare any outcome!

Run along, inbred retard.

Now that makes total sense. Take away the red states and Hillary won. Well guess what genius, take away the blue states and Trump got the popular vote as well.

I destroyed his popular vote talking point by noting that Trump won the popular vote in 49 states by 1 million votes, this unhinges the left.

They've been trained to bring that up, just like they've been trained to bring up the Heritage Foundation when we talk about the failure of Commie Care.

Isn't commie care trump's plan for dealing with Putin?

and HIllary

the worst candidate in history
If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

Yes she did, three million more votes in one state loaded with illegals and a motor-voter policy.
3 million more votes period. Don’t be a retard.

Blkfag and others are still struggling to understand why the EC exists. 2016 was the prime example
The popular vote movement has picked up more steam than ever before. Republicans have stuck us with 2 disasters this century despite America voting against them. Need to fix that.

Yeah....and disco was popular at one time.

The Republican Party makes it very plain just how much they HATE minorities. Every. Single. Day.

[cue doom music]

FOX NEWS ANCHOR: Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. But before we get to the latest atrocity committed by a negro, a reminder that homos, Muslims, and Mexicans are just minutes away from raping your daughters and your dog.

So....guess which party has done the VAST majority of black lynchings in the last 200 years?

You have 100 years to figure it out (I know you need time).....GO!!!

The Republican Party makes it very plain just how much they HATE minorities. Every. Single. Day.

[cue doom music]

FOX NEWS ANCHOR: Welcome to another edition of Blacks Behaving Badly. But before we get to the latest atrocity committed by a negro, a reminder that homos, Muslims, and Mexicans are just minutes away from raping your daughters and your dog.

So....guess which party has done the VAST majority of black lynchings in the last 200 years?

You have 100 years to figure it out (I know you need time).....GO!!!
You have to go back a long way to find those old timey conservative Christian terrorist Democrats who used to lynch negroes, doncha tard. :lol:

They are your political ancestors, dude.

Also, the Klan dominated the GOP in many areas of the country, too. Something your propagandists don't tell you. They totally depend on your massive ignorance of American history.

The Democratic party has been the LIBERAL civil rights party for over half a century now, dumbass. Try to catch up.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo-small.jpg

Yes she did, three million more votes in one state loaded with illegals and a motor-voter policy.

I'm a retard and you don't understand how our elections work yet?

Three million votes, huh? Well that's like you and I playing a game of 8 ball, and after you win, I claim I really won because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

If the race was about PV, then both candidates would have ran their campaigns entirely different. But the name of the game was Electoral College votes. You can't say that Hillary got more votes when that was not the goal and something Trump didn't even try for. He virtually ignored liberal owned states and cities and campaigned where he thought he could get the most Electoral votes.
If you take away all the red states Hillary won by over 60 million votes! Damn, look at my debate skills.

Run along, retard

Yeah, she just took he country, didn't she?

View attachment 230104
Empty red wasteland. Where nothing happens.

Empty red wastelands where all your food and water come from.
You might want to acquire a taste for asphalt.

and HIllary

the worst candidate in history
If you have fake news propaganda blaring from every direction with the aid of an enemy government, yes. And she still got 3 million more votes.

Three million votes, huh? Well that's like you and I playing a game of 8 ball, and after you win, I claim I really won because I got more balls in the pocket than you did.

If the race was about PV, then both candidates would have ran their campaigns entirely different. But the name of the game was Electoral College votes. You can't say that Hillary got more votes when that was not the goal and something Trump didn't even try for. He virtually ignored liberal owned states and cities and campaigned where he thought he could get the most Electoral votes.
If you take away all the red states Hillary won by over 60 million votes! Damn, look at my debate skills.

Run along, retard

Is this supposed to pass for leftist intelligence?

Run along, retard

Yeah, she just took he country, didn't she?

View attachment 230104
Empty red wasteland. Where nothing happens.

Empty red wastelands where all your food and water come from.
You might want to acquire a taste for asphalt.

Those people don't count as Americans in the eyes of the left. Over populated leftist cities should be running that farmland.

The US flag. A cross. The Holy Bible. The Confederate flag. A sword.

This old time Klansman can't possibly be a right winger! No effing way!

I bet he loves the federal government and high taxes.

klansman_with_cross_flag_gun.jpg
[/Q

Run along, retard

Is this supposed to pass for leftist intelligence?

Yes, didn't you hear? Trump only attracts the less educated.

Forum List

Back