Pilots walk out after Biden's speech and demands.

Sorry, that's political nonsense, not science. There has simply not been enough time to determine long term effects. Anyone that believes that is full of shit.

By all means, show us the mortality rate in the military. The people dying of covid have pre-existing conditions that are screened out of the military. There may be a few outliers, but that can be said of all aspects of the population.

The problem is you don't know who is going to be the one who dies do you?

When you join the military you sign away your rights when it comes to matters of vaccinations and lots of other things.

So this is just more bullshit whining.

Why don't you tell me how many people have died as a direct result of getting this vaccine and compare that to the number of people who g=have died from COVID?

The problem is you don't know who is going to be the one who dies do you?

When you join the military you sign away your rights when it comes to matters of vaccinations and lots of other things.

So this is just more bullshit whining.

Why don't you tell me how many people have died as a direct result of getting this vaccine and compare that to the number of people who g=have died from COVID?
I know the risk of dying of covid in the military is less than the risk of dying from an accident or many other things.

This experimental covid treatment is not a vaccine. The long term risk to the military far supersedes any possible benefit from this experimental treatment.

You have answered none of my questions. Why would I waste my time playing your silly games? No thanks.

Oh come on. That is obviously a hoax. Do you have the actual copy of this book? What's the ISBN?
So is most lame stream media a hoax, but 95% believe what they vomit out.

Snowpiercer movie: Dim the sun to stop global warming. Results? Frozen planet with only a train full of upper and lower class battling each other on that train. (Gates himself said he wants to dim the sun. No I don't have a link, but he did say it).

Hitler: Camps for those he deems unfit and not embracing his barbques of other people. What is being built in Australia and now being used? Camps.

I could go on with examples but I will refrain. Too much trouble. Go seek for yourself.

So is most lame stream media a hoax, but 95% believe what they vomit out.

Snowpiercer movie: Dim the sun to stop global warming. Results? Frozen planet with only a train full of upper and lower class battling each other on that train. (Gates himself said he wants to dim the sun. No I don't have a link, but he did say it).

Hitler: Camps for those he deems unfit and not embracing his barbques of other people. What is being built in Australia and now being used? Camps.

I could go on with examples but I will refrain. Too much trouble. Go seek for yourself.

I actually shouted "that's snowpiercer!" when I heard Gates's idea. What a preposterous idea.

I'm just saying there's no way that's an actual passage from a book written in 1989. That would have been a major bombshell long before now if so. Way too specific. Also, what book uses left indent formatting, rather than justify?

Last edited:
Damn it, now I'm half inclined to download the kindle version just to confirm whether or not it says that. But then I'm going to be pissed I wasted that money when it doesn't.

Confirmed. None of that content is in the book. It's a pretty dark book, and does discuss Satanism, Marxism, Freemasonry, starvation, third world diseases, but it contains none of those circled terms. Nothing about 5g radiation, vaccines or inoculations at all.

The Democrat Party is the party of authoritarianism.

The response to covid is asinine, not supported by science, and violates the Civil Rights of all Americans.

But you're OK with it because you're a FASCIST!

Ask those hundreds of thousands who are in hospital if they should have had a vaccine. Ask thise ones who are dead.

It has never violated your civil rights.
It's your right to die how you like. You don't want a vaccine? that's ok. Die then.

What's authoritarian about that?
It wouldn't be that your a paranoid hate filled republican who hates taking advice from a Democrat president. Of course not. It's probably because you think God will protect you. Die how you want. Go and get a gob full of covid snot and see how you go. But don't go near those authoritarian hospitals when your sick.
Your party is losing support fast and I love it. I told you loons that Biden would ruin your party. He has done it faster than I thought though. Approval rating 39% with almost 100% positive reporting with the media. Like i said, I LOVE IT!

Just like your suggestion the rally numbers for trump indicated his expected victory, your wrong about Biden's popularity indicates his presidentency is in decline. The difference being Joe us not facing election.

Who Do you think you are to make predictions about the democrats when your party got it completely wrong last November.
I wouldn't start quoting and relying on statistics after your ill informed debacle about making predictions.

So take comfort about thinking you have it all under control regardless of the fact you don't.

And so it begins.

After eighteen years of active duty service in the US Army, a lieutenant colonel has resigned.

He’s walking away from all he’s worked for and believed in since he was an ROTC kid at UGA.

He’s walking away from his retirement.

Here is his letter:
Read more

5,626 likes889 comments2,681 reposts

https://gab.com/search

Ask those hundreds of thousands who are in hospital if they should have had a vaccine. Ask thise ones who are dead.

It has never violated your civil rights.
It's your right to die how you like. You don't want a vaccine? that's ok. Die then.

What's authoritarian about that?
It wouldn't be that your a paranoid hate filled republican who hates taking advice from a Democrat president. Of course not. It's probably because you think God will protect you. Die how you want. Go and get a gob full of covid snot and see how you go. But don't go near those authoritarian hospitals when your sick.

Just like your suggestion the rally numbers for trump indicated his expected victory, your wrong about Biden's popularity indicates his presidentency is in decline. The difference being Joe us not facing election.

Who Do you think you are to make predictions about the democrats when your party got it completely wrong last November.
I wouldn't start quoting and relying on statistics after your ill informed debacle about making predictions.

So take comfort about thinking you have it all under control regardless of the fact you don't.
Next time speak English, other than that your party is losing support with the media reporting 90% good on Biden.

This is fake news. No pilots resigned their commission. Trump supporters are so gullible.

I say your weepy deflextions are getting dumber and dumber. You are one desperate loser.

Again, I point out the active duty military went for Biden. They think you're a fascist pisshead. Keep that in mind before you try any treason.

Now, let's get back to the point. One of your cult buddies fell for a hoax. Every Trump cultist here believed the hoax. Some still believe the hoax, even after it was revealed to be a hoax. Why are you all such freakin' morons?
Clearly, all the horse paste these idiots are eating has effected their minds.

Do they?
Are they tested and vetted?

Do you Batcat even accept the phrase 'vetted' or do you believe it is a sham?
No, I don’t beleive they are properly vetted. At some time in the future we may regret that.

Next time speak English, other than that your party is losing support with the media reporting 90% good on Biden.

If my grammar is your problem, you have nothing to debate.

I don't care if Biden is below nought, there us no election coming soon and he will continue with his agenda even if you hate him. All.your ctiticism will not change a thing. He is going no where.
Suck eggs you blowhard.

Check if it's all spelled correctly. I don't want you to get retina burn from reading incorrect grammar from the unwashed left wing communists. Lol.

I know the risk of dying of covid in the military is less than the risk of dying from an accident or many other things.

This experimental covid treatment is not a vaccine. The long term risk to the military far supersedes any possible benefit from this experimental treatment.

You have answered none of my questions. Why would I waste my time playing your silly games? No thanks.
You have nothing but ridiculous speculation.

Tell me how many of the over 2 billion people world wide that have been vaccinated for COVID have died as a direct result of the vaccine.

The reason the military vaccinates soldiers is that they live in close quarters for extended periods of time and a communicable disease can have reduce their effectiveness. It has nothing to do with whther or not they get injured in battle.

Forum List

Back