PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

The hypocrisy is galactic. "We love Arpaio because he's tough on crime and forces convicted criminals to serve hard time." "We don't want Arpaio to serve his time for being convicted of a crime."

There's certainly some truth in that. Arpaio has gotten a lot of press and praise for being tough on crime.
The is nothing contrary to 'law and order' regarding pardons.
He was convicted under a lawless system.

What makes it a "lawless system"?

And if the system is lawless, did Arpaio deserve praise for his treatment of those who broke the law? Or is the system only lawless in this particular instance?

The hypocrisy is galactic. "We love Arpaio because he's tough on crime and forces convicted criminals to serve hard time." "We don't want Arpaio to serve his time for being convicted of a crime."

There's certainly some truth in that. Arpaio has gotten a lot of press and praise for being tough on crime.
There is nothing contrary to 'law and order' regarding pardons.

Oh, of course not. My comment was not about law and order, but Arpaio's reputation as being tough on crime and criminals. Remember the tent city jail? I recall a number of people praising Arpaio because he didn't coddle criminals, he punished them. In this case, Arpaio was convicted of a crime, and did not have to face punishment. It's sort of the opposite of what made him popular with some people.

The pardon is a perfectly legal and legitimate function of the presidency.
Uncle Joe was tough on "criminals" of a ceratian persuation and yeah, some other jackasses loved it. Pardoned or not, he's a fuggin' criminal himself and no one was hard on him. Phony cocksucker, just like the clown who pardoned him.

He illegally targeted immigrants and minorities..
He was in contempt of court.
Usually presidents pardon people after they served at least 5 years of their sentence.

Every time I don't think Trump can sink any lower he continues to dig deeper..

Someone asked me today how is Trump a racist....
Let this be example #584
He targeted ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ONLY, liar!
You know that's not true.

Well...he's POTUS, regardless. Some of y'all are gonna have to deal with it..kinda like many had to deal with Obama for 8 years. It was not pleasant, but...it had to be done. Same thing.

No, Gracie its not.

And you know it.

Every single one of you RWNJs KNOWS that pino trump is NOT doing any of what he said he would and you also know he has attacked every single thing you RWNJs SAY you support and care about.

Military, POWs, vets, children, handicapped, elderly, Gold Start families and on and on and on. Most of all, he has attacked the US Constitution - like pardoning arpaio as well as all the other things he done to weaken the constitution.

You are defending the indefensible.
I am not a rw. Beep. Try again.
And...at least Hillary ain't in there. That's a good thing.

If Sheriff Joe becomes part of Trumps administration this is what antifa will look like...
Chain-Gang-Maricopa-County-Jail-Inmates-016.jpg

...:whip:

Hmm. Never heard Arpaio ever claim to be affiliated with the KKK.

Anyone have a link with him in a pointy white sheety hat?

Interesting timing.

PINO is lying slime but now we know for sure that he embraces all things alt right and kkk.

That doesn't make any sense. KKK was started by Obama's people.
Wrong, Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats...

I'm not wrong. The SW people voted for Obama because he wouldn't do anything for BP.. It's an oxymorom, but they did. The KKK has nothing to do with Arpaio though, so why are they even being brought up here?

Forum List

Back