PINO trump just pardoned kkk, alt right Arpaio

Trump is president. The constitution gives the president the power to pardon.
The Constitution also gives people the right not to be detained without charges or arrested without probable cause.
which is moot point.
Why is it moot? His conviction doesn't go away just because he was pardoned. All the pardon does is keep him out of jail; but he's still guilty of the crime for which he was convicted.

How come you fuckers on the right don't have the balls to talk about Arpaio's crimes that were committed under the color of authority?
Because Arpaio is one of them and they agree with what he did but they know they can't defend his actions; so now they're using his pardon to sweep it under the rug.

And was rightly pardoned. Because the judge is an 0bama appointed hack who does not follow the law other than those of the Democrat Party Agenda.
Racial profiling is un-Constitutional.

Maybe, but he wasn't racial profiling.
Legally, he was convicted for it; so yeah, he was.

In a kangaroo court with no jury and an 0bama appointed judge. It was trumped up bull shit.

And was rightly pardoned. Because the judge is an 0bama appointed hack who does not follow the law other than those of the Democrat Party Agenda.

In a kangaroo court with no jury and an 0bama appointed judge. It was trumped up bull shit.
Nope, not bullshit and still on Arpaio's record. He was convicted for racial profiling and not even a presidential pardon can wipe that shit clean.

Wrong, Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats...

I'm not wrong. The SW people voted for Obama because he wouldn't do anything for BP.. It's an oxymorom, but they did. The KKK has nothing to do with Arpaio though, so why are they even being brought up here?
JB, I thought you said obongo started the kkk stuff which I also agree with. The kkk has nothing to with Joe, I also agree. I was being facetious...

What I remember is Obumba wanted to out the KKK, but then he realized he'd be outing people in his own party.

You actually make an interesting point. The KKK was founded by Democrats. The GOP was actually fighting for civil rights when the Democratic Party was still hanging African Americans from trees. That's real history. But sadly, our Public School System doesn't teach real history. It's why Snowflakes appear to be so damn dumb. Most are Public School 'Victims.'

You're on the right track now. Now, we know that the real racists were and still in the Democratic Party. We also know they're Southern whites right?

Here's a group of them and what they have done now.

These and Al Gore's family are the racists.

Southern Poverty Law Center Transfers Millions in Cash to Offshore Entities
Left-wing nonprofit pays lucrative six-figure salaries to top management
Southern Poverty Law Center Transfers Millions in Cash to Offshore Entities

Racist Gore's Secret History As a Tennessee FBI Hit-Man

Al Gore’s Dad Was a Racist? Who Knew?

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a racist Democrat organization. I agree with you on that. I've always said that all African American racists are Democrats. As opposed to African American Republicans, who are usually real chilled folks with no racism in em at all.

I no longer even respect the NAACP. It's become an organization controlled by radical racist African American Democrats. Folks in both organizations don't represent Martin Luther King's beliefs and teachings. And on top of their bigotry, they're also only being used by the Democratic Party powers-that-be.

Nope, not bullshit and still on Arpaio's record. He was convicted for racial profiling and not even a presidential pardon can wipe that shit clean.

No one cares but the left. He deserved to be pardoned after getting railroaded.

Well Arpaio certainly cares because he's still trying to get that conviction dropped.

Well Arpaio certainly cares because he's still trying to get that conviction dropped.

Why not? It's all bull shit.

The Constitution also gives people the right not to be detained without charges or arrested without probable cause.
which is moot point.
Why is it moot? His conviction doesn't go away just because he was pardoned. All the pardon does is keep him out of jail; but he's still guilty of the crime for which he was convicted.

You might want to check that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says you. Our justice system says otherwise.

which is moot point.

You might want to check that again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok, I double checked.... Judge Bolton has still not dropped the conviction against Arpaio, though she did say Arpaio can petition her court to do so.

So as of now, Arpaio's conviction for racial profiling still stands.

No, an 0bama appointed judge made it all up.

Aww, you poor thing. Who cares if you're not happy with our justice system. At any rate, regardless of what you think, Arpaio has a conviction on his record for racial profiling.

Aww, you poor thing. Who cares if you're not happy with our justice system. At any rate, regardless of what you think, Arpaio has a conviction on his record for racial profiling.

And regardless of what lies you tell yourself, he's a free man.

And regardless of what lies you tell yourself, he's a free man.
So? He's still a convicted racial profiler.

Forum List

Back