Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.
They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Just like during the Obama years. :biggrin:
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

What has Trump done exactly?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.
damn. i guess he could have made a treaty with them, send 400 million dollars over there to release a few people, launder their money and help them get their nuke program going.

that seems to be the democrats idea of how to handle hostile governments.

Meh, not that impressed with a photo op that elevates a toad. (I mean Kim, not Trump, but I guess maybe two toads.)

It really doesn't solve the underlying problem.
what a piece of shit.

when obama got bin laden, even though i don't care for the man, i gave him full credit for getting the job done and let it go at that. i didn't minimize it, in fact i said remove politics from this - a good thing happened today and credit where credit is due".

amazed at people who root for failure for no other reason than to be right. the ego on that type of person is astounding.
Except there was no proof that Obama got bin Laden. Now there's no proof that Trump got anything worthwhile out of NK.

Our President went to Singapore and worked out the details of the agreement to bring the North Korean people into the 21st Century.

We are getting peace in Korea, much to the chagrin of our friends on the Far Left.

From what I've heard, its actually a tremendous deal

Meh, not that impressed with a photo op that elevates a toad. (I mean Kim, not Trump, but I guess maybe two toads.)

what a piece of shit.

when obama got bin laden, even though i don't care for the man, i gave him full credit for getting the job done and let it go at that. i didn't minimize it, in fact i said remove politics from this - a good thing happened today and credit where credit is due".

amazed at people who root for failure for no other reason than to be right. the ego on that type of person is astounding.
Except there was no proof that Obama got bin Laden. Now there's no proof that Trump got anything worthwhile.
you think he's still alive?

and trump has done more in NK than any other president before him. it's a start. you seem to want a TV Dinner world where everything is wrapped up by dinner.

life simply isn't like that.

Our President went to Singapore and worked out the details of the agreement to bring the North Korean people into the 21st Century.

We are getting peace in Korea, much to the chagrin of our friends on the Far Left.

From what I've heard, its actually a tremendous deal

Please fill us in on the details you have heard of their tremendous deal.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed the Trump zealots are now talking like Trump and using the same words he repeats 100 times a day.

What progress?

Please, point it out.
first - why don't you and all those saying nothing was done tell us what you'd have done and what you consider progress so we can address from that point of view. all you're going to do here is go "no that's not progress!" and be a partisan hack at this point.

what a piece of shit.

Except there was no proof that Obama got bin Laden. Now there's no proof that Trump got anything worthwhile.

and trump has done more in NK than any other president before him. it's a start. you seem to want a TV Dinner world where everything is wrapped up by dinner.

I'm not for or against Trump, I just see a lot of hot air over NK. Read the deal, it's all fluff. Will it lead to something concrete on nukes? Dunno, time will tell.

Zero proof for bil Laden's death. They showed the whole deck of cards in Iraq every time they killed one, but refused to show Sammy. So likely not dead, just extracted him because his mission was over.

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.
damn. i guess he could have made a treaty with them, send 400 million dollars over there to release a few people, launder their money and help them get their nuke program going.

Are you trying to describe the Iran deal? You're doing a very hacky job of telling the Fox lies about it.

THE FACTS: It’s not true that world powers paid billions to Iran. The deal allowed Iran to regain access to its own money, which had been frozen abroad as part of the sanctions that were lifted. As for Iran specifically getting some cash, that refers to a debt the U.S. had with Iran dating to the rupture in relations in the 1970s. Iran, under the shah, had paid the U.S. some $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the Islamic revolution cut off ties.

That transaction was one of many complex claims that took decades to sort out in tribunals and arbitration. For its part, Iran paid settlements of more than $2.5 billion to U.S. citizens and businesses left short when relations ruptured.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump vs. truth on the Iran nuclear deal

what a piece of shit.

I'm not for or against Trump, I just see a lot of hot air over NK. Read the deal, it's all fluff. Will it lead to something concrete on nukes? Dunno, time will tell.

Zero proof for bil Laden's death. They showed the whole deck of cards in Iraq every time they killed one, but refused to show Sammy. So likely not dead, just extracted him because his mission was over.
i can't argue the dump in the ocean was questionable, but if bin laden were alive, i don't see how the muslim terrorists would allow obama credit for killing him.

as for n korea - agreed. time will tell but at least we're trying. you know what happens if you don't try?

nothing.

Are you trying to describe the Iran deal? You're doing a very hacky job of telling the Fox lies about it.

THE FACTS: It’s not true that world powers paid billions to Iran. The deal allowed Iran to regain access to its own money, which had been frozen abroad as part of the sanctions that were lifted. As for Iran specifically getting some cash, that refers to a debt the U.S. had with Iran dating to the rupture in relations in the 1970s. Iran, under the shah, had paid the U.S. some $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the Islamic revolution cut off ties.

That transaction was one of many complex claims that took decades to sort out in tribunals and arbitration. For its part, Iran paid settlements of more than $2.5 billion to U.S. citizens and businesses left short when relations ruptured.

he gave them $400m and got hostages back. he paid a ransom. no way around it.
he setup a treaty then set it aside to allow them to launder money. no way around it.

if trump did either of these things, you'd shit kittens in anger.

he setup a treaty then set it aside to allow them to launder money. no way around it.

No, that is not what occurred. What occurred was a complex deal worked out among multiple super powers. In that deal, Iran got back their own money.

Why should N.K. make any deals with the U.S. when Trump demonstrated to the world that the U.S. doesn't honor negotiations?

And if Trump did either of those things you would still worship him

what a piece of shit.

i can't argue the dump in the ocean was questionable, but if bin laden were alive, i don't see how the muslim terrorists would allow obama credit for killing him.

as for n korea - agreed. time will tell but at least we're trying. you know what happens if you don't try?

nothing.
terrorists are as dumb as the rest of the US who think that Sammy was killed. Otherwise, they have to admit that he was a spy for the US, which ain't gonna happen.

well considering i don't worship him now, you're as full of shit as ever.

No, that is not what occurred. What occurred was a complex deal worked out among multiple super powers. In that deal, Iran got back their own money.

Why should N.K. make any deals with the U.S. when Trump demonstrated to the world that the U.S. doesn't honor negotiations?
so you are saying that when we gave $400 milllion in foreign currency, we didn't get hostages back?

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

Forum List

Back