Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.
What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

Of course he met with him. North Korea has been trying to meet with every U.S. president.

Trump isn't the first US President to get a North Korean invite. - CNNPolitics

Trump is the first to tell them to shape up or get fried.

He is also the first to be president when they had working nukes.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What progress?

Please, point it out.
first - why don't you and all those saying nothing was done tell us what you'd have done and what you consider progress so we can address from that point of view. all you're going to do here is go "no that's not progress!" and be a partisan hack at this point.
How about a denuclearization agreement with inspections and verifications like we had in Iran until Cheeto Jesus bless it up?

Kim Jong Un looked fearful, if you ask me. I have a feeling someone got it through him what would happen if he doesn’t.
I have to think for this process to work, Kim Jong Un needs to have the fear that he will be taken out if he keeps the nukes.

Notice the difference between Trump and Obama. Obama's lame half measures on Iran kicking the nuclear can down the road vs Trump total denuclearization of NK. Poor Obama president Trump schools him again. :auiqs.jpg:

What progress?

Please, point it out.
first - why don't you and all those saying nothing was done tell us what you'd have done and what you consider progress so we can address from that point of view. all you're going to do here is go "no that's not progress!" and be a partisan hack at this point.
How about a denuclearization agreement with inspections and verifications like we had in Iran until Cheeto Jesus bless it up?
this the one obama himself bypassed in order to launder money for iran?

Read the link.

So Trump's meeting is bad because it gives legitimacy to North Korea? They are already legitimate. They're a country with a military that has nuclear capability. Maybe our unwillingness to show enough respect to even meet with them for negotiations has something to do with the limited progress thus far.

You asked why they didn't and the reasons were laid out quite plainly and clearly. Many of those past presidents were willing to meet, (Fox excoriated Obama for the mere idea of it) but ended up not due to some action by N.K.

Other presidents were not willing to take the risk. I'm not at all comfortable that it is Trump that is taking that risk, but here we are and I can only hope for the best outcomes.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.
What cooperation?

Any president who wanted to legitimize the NK regime could have met with them BTW.

It is truly disgusting how the same media and people who were praising and cheering Kim calling his sister NK's answer to Ivanka, are now doing all they can to diminish and disrupt the potential for a peaceful outcome with NK simply because of their uncontrollable and now openly dangerous hatred for TRUMP.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.
What cooperation?

Any president who wanted to legitimize the NK regime could have met with them BTW.
sigh.

Kim Jong Un looked fearful, if you ask me. I have a feeling someone got it through him what would happen if he doesn’t.
I have to think for this process to work, Kim Jong Un needs to have the fear that he will be taken out if he keeps the nukes.

Based on past history he should be fearful he will be taken out if he does give them up.

Read the link.

So Trump's meeting is bad because it gives legitimacy to North Korea? They are already legitimate. They're a country with a military that has nuclear capability. Maybe our unwillingness to show enough respect to even meet with them for negotiations has something to do with the limited progress thus far.

You asked why they didn't and the reasons were laid out quite plainly and clearly. Many of those past presidents were willing to meet, (Fox excoriated Obama for the mere idea of it) but ended up not due to some action by N.K.

Other presidents were not willing to take the risk. I'm not at all comfortable that it is Trump that is taking that risk, but here we are and I can only hope for the best outcomes.
you sure watch a lot of fox news

Notice the difference between Trump and Obama. Obama's lame half measures on Iran kicking the nuclear can down the road vs Trump total denuclearization of NK. Poor Obama president Trump schools him again. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you willing to make a wager on if NK gives up their nukes?

What progress?

Please, point it out.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

>1%

What progress?

Please, point it out.

We had nothing of the sort in Iran. Military bases were kept off limits.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

Of course he met with him. North Korea has been trying to meet with every U.S. president.

Lol, did he do that? In writing? Or any way besides Twitter?

Based on past history he should be fearful he will be taken out if he does give them up.

Good point. Good thing HRC isn't president.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Lol, did he do that? In writing? Or any way besides Twitter?

I only wished they judge this deal with the same scrutiny and criteria that they judged the Iran deal

I hope they both agree that the IAEA can't be trusted to inspect whether or not NK is complying with the deal just like they said about Iran.

If not, that person would be a partisan hack -- can't demand people applaud progress in one case while attacking people for applauding progress in the other case

Gotta hand it to CNN, they found not just one way to put a negative spin on the event - but I counted 5 different negative stories directly about the summit - and then two others that are related to the summit.

They work hard.

Just like during the Obama years

Mom! He hit me first!

tattletale.jpg

Forum List

Back