Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Wrong. I WILL NOT answer ANYTHING asked by your sorry lying ass! All you want to do is troll and hate. Day in and day out. NO president has been able or willing to do what Trump has done here and you filthy liars can't stand it!

Goofy Gayturd is just another posting bot. Whomever programmed deanturd and fakey probably programmed that drone as well because the algorithm seems to resort to the same game.

Post a "question" that can't be or doesn't need to be answered and strut around like a pigeon as if you won something.

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.
What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections, clear goals, and signed binding agreements with many other nations involved.

The substanceless reality show we just went through has none of that.

Notice the difference between Trump and Obama. Obama's lame half measures on Iran kicking the nuclear can down the road vs Trump total denuclearization of NK. Poor Obama president Trump schools him again. :auiqs.jpg:

Are you willing to make a wager on if NK gives up their nukes?

Do you have a sour grapes sour puss face because Trump scored another win?

Notice the difference between Trump and Obama. Obama's lame half measures on Iran kicking the nuclear can down the road vs Trump total denuclearization of NK. Poor Obama president Trump schools him again. :auiqs.jpg:
Please show me the denuclearization deal tRump has with NK.

Are you willing to make a wager on if NK gives up their nukes?

Do you have a sour grapes sour puss face because Trump scored another win?

I will take that as you admission you lack the balls to back up your words. No wonder you are a Trump worshiper

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections

Military bases were off limits, for starters. Ergo, we didn't have inspections.

Just like during the Obama years. :biggrin:
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

What has Trump done exactly?

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

Wrong. I WILL NOT answer ANYTHING asked by your sorry lying ass! All you want to do is troll and hate. Day in and day out. NO president has been able or willing to do what Trump has done here and you filthy liars can't stand it!
Do you wake up in the morning and take grumpy pills right away? Or do you not get enough sleep following Trump's tweets?

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

what was accomplished? is that your question? How about removing nukes from the Korean peninsula? How about bringing the NK people into the 21st century? How about finally ending the Korean war? How about finding a way to work with the Chinese for the benefit of the entire world?

You are a disgrace to the gator nation.

Please show me the denuclearization deal tRump has with NK.

Here ya go...

Read the full text of the Trump-Kim agreement here

"Convinced that the establishment of new U.S.-DPRK relations will contribute to the peace and prosperity of the Korean Peninsula and of the world, and recognizing that mutual confidence building can promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un state the following:

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.
  2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.
  3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
  4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified."
Of course the term "denuclearization" requires clarification because it's unclear whether or not the DPRK defines the term that same way as the U.S. defines it and this agreement is vague with respect to details like the specific steps to be taken, the timetable and so forth, but it's a start.

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.

and nuclear war would have been preferable? Little Kim has no more legitimacy than he had before the meeting, he basically surrendered rather than be eliminated.

Just like during the Obama years

Mom! He hit me first!

tattletale.jpg
You're right, they are children.

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.

and nuclear war would have been preferable? Little Kim has no more legitimacy than he had before the meeting, he basically surrendered rather than be eliminated.
Disgusting liberals rejoice in hoping for the USA to fail.

Forum List

Back