Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections

Military bases were off limits, for starters. Ergo, we didn't have inspections.
That isn't true according to the nuclear inspectors themselves.

What nuclear inspectors?

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections, clear goals, and signed binding agreements with many other nations involved.

The substanceless reality show we just went through has none of that.

LOL, obozo gave Iran billions of dollars and got nothing in return, their nuke program continues today with our money, they continue to fund terrorism with our money, thanks obozo you fricken traitor.
Nobody gave Iran any money.

Their nuclear program was verifiably stopped.

The Great tRumpkin has now given the free reign to pursue the bomb.

NK already has bombs and all tRump did was use them for a photo op.

better than iran.

What nuclear inspectors?
IAEA.

Surely you've heard of them?

Verification and Monitoring in Iran | IAEA

And if Trump did either of those things you would still worship him

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

Because NPR was taken over by filthy liberals who lie through their teeth?
why can't you watch MY news? why can't you see it MY way???

why can't people step outside their own views for a bit and look around?

My way? Facts are not anyone's way. Fox lies to you. Trump lies to you. The facts of the Iran deal are not as Trump or Fox has portrayed them. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but it is the truth and that is sometimes uncomfortable.
i dont watch fox.

care to continue being wrong?

and i notice you keep bypassing the released hostages.

Ten hostages were released by North Korea during the Obama Administration. The big difference? Obama didn't use the releases for photo ops.

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

Because NPR was taken over by filthy liberals who lie through their teeth?
why can't you watch MY news? why can't you see it MY way???

why can't people step outside their own views for a bit and look around?

My way? Facts are not anyone's way. Fox lies to you. Trump lies to you. The facts of the Iran deal are not as Trump or Fox has portrayed them. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but it is the truth and that is sometimes uncomfortable.
i dont watch fox.

care to continue being wrong?

and i notice you keep bypassing the released hostages.

Ten hostages were released by North Korea during the Obama Administration. The big difference? Obama didn't use the releases for photo ops.
Or pat Kim on the back for taking hostages.

better than iran.

What nuclear inspectors?
IAEA.

Yes.

Never trusted them.

What nuclear inspectors?
IAEA.

Yes.

Never trusted them.

The IAEA were 100% correct about Iraq and I bet you didn't trust them then either. But you trust Trump, a proven pathological liar. Amazing.

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

what was accomplished? is that your question? How about removing nukes from the Korean peninsula? How about bringing the NK people into the 21st century? How about finally ending the Korean war? How about finding a way to work with the Chinese for the benefit of the entire world?

You are a disgrace to the gator nation.

This is the problem with our country today, in our society of everyone gets a trophy people think that just talking about something is the same as that thing happening.

No nukes have been removed from NK, there are no plans to remove nukes from NK and NK has not agreed to have such a thing happen in the future.

But snowflakes like you think those things have already been accomplished.

It is scary that people like you get to vote

He has already destroyed some of his nuclear facilities, or did the left wing fake news fail to cover that? No, everyone does not get a trophy, Clinton, both Bushes, and obozo the Kenyan messiah failed to even come close to what Trump has done with NK. Only the winner gets a trophy, its only the first inning in this game and the first inning goes to Trump.

He has completed his testing and his test mountain caved in after the last test. The facilities he destroyed were tied to that mountain.

They are also no longer needed as the testing phase is done, thus they held no value any more.

Here is my prediction for the outcome of the game, feel free to bookmark it...

NK will keep the nukes they have and agree not to make anymore in exchange for being a part of the world community.

keeping his nukes is not an option, and lil kim knows that. If he is to survive his nukes will be gone. Otherwise both he and the nukes will be gone, and he knows that too. please bookmark this.

What nuclear inspectors?
IAEA.

Yes.

Never trusted them.

The IAEA were 100% correct about Iraq and I bet you didn't trust them then either. But you trust Trump, a proven pathological liar. Amazing.

it always amuses me when you Clinton and Obama supporters bring up pathological liars.

better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections, clear goals, and signed binding agreements with many other nations involved.

LOL, obozo gave Iran billions of dollars and got nothing in return, their nuke program continues today with our money, they continue to fund terrorism with our money, thanks obozo you fricken traitor.

are you living under a rock? Obama sent billions of dollars and euros on pallets to Iran on a secret plane. That is an established fact. Iran has continued to develop nukes using our money thanks to obozo the muslim from Kenya.

We will see what happens to NK's nukes, if they remain, L'il Kim is gone and he knows that.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

what was accomplished? is that your question? How about removing nukes from the Korean peninsula? How about bringing the NK people into the 21st century? How about finally ending the Korean war? How about finding a way to work with the Chinese for the benefit of the entire world?

You are a disgrace to the gator nation.

This is the problem with our country today, in our society of everyone gets a trophy people think that just talking about something is the same as that thing happening.

No nukes have been removed from NK, there are no plans to remove nukes from NK and NK has not agreed to have such a thing happen in the future.

But snowflakes like you think those things have already been accomplished.

It is scary that people like you get to vote

He has already destroyed some of his nuclear facilities, or did the left wing fake news fail to cover that? No, everyone does not get a trophy, Clinton, both Bushes, and obozo the Kenyan messiah failed to even come close to what Trump has done with NK. Only the winner gets a trophy, its only the first inning in this game and the first inning goes to Trump.

He has completed his testing and his test mountain caved in after the last test. The facilities he destroyed were tied to that mountain.

They are also no longer needed as the testing phase is done, thus they held no value any more.

Here is my prediction for the outcome of the game, feel free to bookmark it...

NK will keep the nukes they have and agree not to make anymore in exchange for being a part of the world community.

keeping his nukes is not an option, and lil kim knows that. If he is to survive his nukes will be gone. Otherwise both he and the nukes will be gone, and he knows that too. please bookmark this.

It is book marked, we shall see who was correct.

What nuclear inspectors?
IAEA.

Yes.

Never trusted them.

it always amuses me when you Clinton and Obama supporters bring up pathological liars.

Funny how you try to deflect, Obama did lie, but according to trackers (even from the right), in eight years Obama lied less than Trump has in 18 months.
Second, I have never voted for either Clinton, ever. Go check my archived post, I have never said one god thing about either Clinton.

better than iran.

are you living under a rock? Obama sent billions of dollars and euros on pallets to Iran on a secret plane. That is an established fact. Iran has continued to develop nukes using our money thanks to obozo the muslim from Kenya.

We will see what happens to NK's nukes, if they remain, L'il Kim is gone and he knows that.
In case you haven't read and ignored this before, it was their money that we seized in 1979, and had been sitting on ever since. As part of the agreement, we gave it back. It was never our money.

better than iran.

In case you haven't read and ignored this before, it was their money that we seized in 1979, and had been sitting on ever since. As part of the agreement, we gave it back. It was never our money.

It should have been dispersed to the hostages as compensation in 1981.

I feel like he has actually committed this time. I think he probably understands his place in the world a lot better than a lot of people assume.

To the OP, yeah, I am generally dismissive of those who agree with their political party 100% of the time, regardless of side; it tells me that they aren't thinking for themselves at all, just parroting back what they read or saw that morning.

That said, my experience tells me that at last half of those who suffer this are fervent Trump supporters, who often have a hard time noticing the plank in their own eye.

I feel like he has actually committed this time. I think he probably understands his place in the world a lot better than a lot of people assume.

I agree that he does understand it, which is why he will never give up his nukes.

One, because of what happened to Libya when they gave up theirs and two because the world let Pakistan keep theirs and Pakistan is a much bigger danger to the world than NK ever has been.

Their only chance at legitimacy is as a nuclear power.

I agree that he does understand it, which is why he will never give up his nukes.

I'm pretty sure Kim knows that everybody would instantly fuck him up if it ever actually seemed like he was near launching a nuclear weapon at somebody. He's not retarded. He wants to stay in power. He's going to go through with it.

I'm pretty sure Kim knows that everybody would instantly fuck him up if it ever actually seemed like he was near launching a nuclear weapon at somebody. He's not retarded. He wants to stay in power. He's going to go through with it.

That is why he will keep them for purely defensive reasons.

Forum List

Back