Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

That is why he will keep them for purely defensive reasons.

The only reason Kim isn't dead already is because it would piss off China. North Korea acts as a buffer between China's asshole and our military; they would like it very much if our military was not positioned directly in their asshole. The United States isn't going to risk military conflict with China and Kim knows better than to use a nuke. I think China is probably pressuring Kim to cooperate.

That is why he will keep them for purely defensive reasons.

The only reason Kim isn't dead already is because it would piss off China. North Korea acts as a buffer between China's asshole and our military; they would like it very much if our military was not positioned directly in their asshole. The United States isn't going to risk military conflict with China and Kim knows better than to use a nuke. I think China is probably pressuring Kim to cooperate.

We shall see, I say that Pakistan will give up their nukes before NK does.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See the far left wishes America failure.

When will people wake up and realize that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

better than iran.
In Iran we had inspections, clear goals, and signed binding agreements with many other nations involved.

The substanceless reality show we just went through has none of that.

LOL, obozo gave Iran billions of dollars and got nothing in return, their nuke program continues today with our money, they continue to fund terrorism with our money, thanks obozo you fricken traitor.
Nobody gave Iran any money.

Their nuclear program was verifiably stopped.

The Great tRumpkin has now given the free reign to pursue the bomb.

NK already has bombs and all tRump did was use them for a photo op.

are you living under a rock? Obama sent billions of dollars and euros on pallets to Iran on a secret plane. That is an established fact. Iran has continued to develop nukes using our money thanks to obozo the muslim from Kenya.

We will see what happens to NK's nukes, if they remain, L'il Kim is gone and he knows that.
In case you haven't read and ignored this before, it was their money that we seized in 1979, and had been sitting on ever since. As part of the agreement, we gave it back. It was never our money.
you'd fart out a black hole in anger if trump did this.

what else did iran do in 1979 that caused all the shit to go down to begin with?

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.

Meh, not that impressed with a photo op that elevates a toad. (I mean Kim, not Trump, but I guess maybe two toads.)

It really doesn't solve the underlying problem.
It's a first step.....Obama gave cash for nothing.
Clinton would have wanted regime change
We got prisoners freed and are starting a dialog......there is no downside.

When will people wake up and realize that the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

This from a Trump worshiper!

Love the irony

This from a far left drone troll!

As they continue to show that they are irony impaired!

Issue for issue I bet a hundred bucks I am far right of you on 90% of them.

You just confuse not worshiping Trump as being a leftist action, which is ironic since Trump is a liberal

Meh, not that impressed with a photo op that elevates a toad. (I mean Kim, not Trump, but I guess maybe two toads.)

It really doesn't solve the underlying problem.
It's a first step.....Obama gave cash for nothing.
Clinton would have wanted regime change
We got prisoners freed and are starting a dialog......there is no downside.

Hilary would have given Billions to NK..

So far nothing has been given up by the US..

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Just like during the Obama years. :biggrin:
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

What has Trump done exactly?

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

Don't you read anything except what you want to read?

Love the irony

You just confuse not worshiping Trump as being a leftist action, which is ironic since Trump is a liberal

Once again the far left drones trolls will post lies to try hide the fact that they are far left.

You were outed long ago just deal with it..

And if Trump did either of those things you would still worship him

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

Because NPR was taken over by filthy liberals who lie through their teeth?
why can't you watch MY news? why can't you see it MY way???

why can't people step outside their own views for a bit and look around?

Trust in the so called news and so called journalists is at an all time low, due to their lying, twisting, and spinning.

"Trust in the so called news and so called journalists is at an all time low, due to their lying, twisting, and spinning"-BluesLegend

Yet, when Trump does the same exact thing, you eat it up.

I do? You of course have proof of this...oh wait you don't. :itsok:

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

It's ok to disagree with policy, ideology, tactics, intent. Results, factual final results are mostly indesputable at the most basic level. There can certainly be some chaos or contradiction surrounding it.

It shouldn't need to be said, but don't forget the complete stonewalling resistance to Obama. Don't act surprised when some on the left do the same with all things Trump. And if the gop loses Congress it will only get worse.

Off topic, When Obama lost the house it pretty much sealed the fate on passing any maintenance fixes to Obama care. Isn't that crazy. A business that implements a large new program would expect further iterations to identify and fix problems as they are experienced and feedback is gathered. Blocking that with obamacare was intentional sabotage from the legislative branch, to go along with sabotage from the pandering private sector.

Love the irony

Once again the far left drones trolls will post lies to try hide the fact that they are far left.

That is the label you Trump worshipers stuck on me, yet not a one of you is right is me

Love the irony

That is the label you Trump worshipers stuck on me, yet not a one of you is right is me

Yes we know far left drone, just keep it up!

You are a far left drone troll, just deal with it.

Anyone with a brain should be against the far left, not upholding their religious dogma!

Love the irony

Anyone with a brain should be against the far left, not upholding their religious dogma!

The dogma of both extremes should be repudiated, in the end you are no different than those you rail against.

You are just one more zealot that puts party before country.

Love the irony

Laaaame.

Notice the difference between Trump and Obama. Obama's lame half measures on Iran kicking the nuclear can down the road vs Trump total denuclearization of NK. Poor Obama president Trump schools him again. :auiqs.jpg:
Please show me the denuclearization deal tRump has with NK.

Here ya go...

Read the full text of the Trump-Kim agreement here

"Convinced that the establishment of new U.S.-DPRK relations will contribute to the peace and prosperity of the Korean Peninsula and of the world, and recognizing that mutual confidence building can promote the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, President Trump and Chairman Kim Jong Un state the following:

1. The United States and the DPRK commit to establish new U.S.-DPRK relations in accordance with the desire of the peoples of the two countries for peace and prosperity.
  2. The United States and the DPRK will join their efforts to build a lasting and stable peace regime on the Korean Peninsula.
  3. Reaffirming the April 27, 2018 Panmunjom Declaration, the DPRK commits to work toward complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.
  4. The United States and the DPRK commit to recovering POW/MIA remains, including the immediate repatriation of those already identified."
Of course the term "denuclearization" requires clarification because it's unclear whether or not the DPRK defines the term that same way as the U.S. defines it and this agreement is vague with respect to details like the specific steps to be taken, the timetable and so forth, but it's a start.
It's not anything but hot air. There's nothing there.

Can you at least attempt to be rational? Just for a change of pace.....

It's ok to disagree with policy, ideology, tactics, intent. Results, factual final results are mostly indesputable at the most basic level. There can certainly be some chaos or contradiction surrounding it.

It shouldn't need to be said, but don't forget the complete stonewalling resistance to Obama. Don't act surprised when some on the left do the same with all things Trump. And if the gop loses Congress it will only get worse.

Off topic, When Obama lost the house it pretty much sealed the fate on passing any maintenance fixes to Obama care. Isn't that crazy. A business that implements a large new program would expect further iterations to identify and fix problems as they are experienced and feedback is gathered. Blocking that with obamacare was intentional sabotage from the legislative branch, to go along with sabotage from the pandering private sector.
No doubt the GOP stonewalled Obama big time, at virtually every opportunity. That's why I said "that's what partisans do", not mentioning either "side". This is just standard operating procedure - party over country, do and say whatever it takes for political advantage.

What I don't understand is how these people can't see how obvious this is.

Forum List

Back