Pissed off about progress with North Korea? You might be a partisan hack.

Give credit where it is due. This is a good thing.
What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

Of course he met with him. North Korea has been trying to meet with every U.S. president.

Trump isn't the first US President to get a North Korean invite. - CNNPolitics

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.
damn. i guess he could have made a treaty with them, send 400 million dollars over there to release a few people, launder their money and help them get their nuke program going.

that seems to be the democrats idea of how to handle hostile governments.

Are you trying to describe the Iran deal? You're doing a very hacky job of telling the Fox lies about it.

THE FACTS: It’s not true that world powers paid billions to Iran. The deal allowed Iran to regain access to its own money, which had been frozen abroad as part of the sanctions that were lifted. As for Iran specifically getting some cash, that refers to a debt the U.S. had with Iran dating to the rupture in relations in the 1970s. Iran, under the shah, had paid the U.S. some $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the Islamic revolution cut off ties.

That transaction was one of many complex claims that took decades to sort out in tribunals and arbitration. For its part, Iran paid settlements of more than $2.5 billion to U.S. citizens and businesses left short when relations ruptured.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump vs. truth on the Iran nuclear deal
he gave them $400m and got hostages back. he paid a ransom. no way around it.
he setup a treaty then set it aside to allow them to launder money. no way around it.

if trump did either of these things, you'd shit kittens in anger.

And if Trump did either of those things you would still worship him

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

Because NPR was taken over by filthy liberals who lie through their teeth?

damn. i guess he could have made a treaty with them, send 400 million dollars over there to release a few people, launder their money and help them get their nuke program going.

Are you trying to describe the Iran deal? You're doing a very hacky job of telling the Fox lies about it.

THE FACTS: It’s not true that world powers paid billions to Iran. The deal allowed Iran to regain access to its own money, which had been frozen abroad as part of the sanctions that were lifted. As for Iran specifically getting some cash, that refers to a debt the U.S. had with Iran dating to the rupture in relations in the 1970s. Iran, under the shah, had paid the U.S. some $400 million for military equipment that was never delivered because the Islamic revolution cut off ties.

That transaction was one of many complex claims that took decades to sort out in tribunals and arbitration. For its part, Iran paid settlements of more than $2.5 billion to U.S. citizens and businesses left short when relations ruptured.

he setup a treaty then set it aside to allow them to launder money. no way around it.

Except Obama didn't. Fox is lying to him. Trump is lying to him. Why can't these people turn on NPR for a day?

why can't you watch MY news? why can't you see it MY way???

why can't people step outside their own views for a bit and look around?

Gave a brutal dictator equal standing with the United States. What he's done is given Kim Jong Un legitimacy.

I do on occasion, but MSNBC presents essentially the same POV, and is far more entertaining in its presentation. Wacky stuff.

well considering i don't worship him now, you're as full of shit as ever.

Dude, you are more faithful to him than many Christians are to Christ.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

Of course he met with him. North Korea has been trying to meet with every U.S. president.

Trump isn't the first US President to get a North Korean invite. - CNNPolitics

Trump is the first to tell them to shape up or get fried.

Trust in the so called news and so called journalists is at an all time low, due to their lying, twisting, and spinning.

My way? Facts are not anyone's way. Fox lies to you. Trump lies to you. The facts of the Iran deal are not as Trump or Fox has portrayed them. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but it is the truth and that is sometimes uncomfortable.

My way? Facts are not anyone's way. Fox lies to you. Trump lies to you. The facts of the Iran deal are not as Trump or Fox has portrayed them. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but it is the truth and that is sometimes uncomfortable.

Lib please $400 million airlifted to Iran followed immediately by a hostage release get a grip on reality.

Read the link.

So Trump's meeting is bad because it gives legitimacy to North Korea? They are already legitimate. They're a country with a military that has nuclear capability. Maybe our unwillingness to show enough respect to even meet with them for negotiations has something to do with the limited progress thus far.

They will not. They will celebrate every disappointment and downplay every victory.

That's what partisans do. That's who they are. It is what it is.
Just like during the Obama years. :biggrin:
Yet Obama and every president since failed to do what Trump has done. I hope it gives all of you heart attacks. Never have I seen such SCUM hate success like you animals do.

What has Trump done exactly?

The pretending never ends with you animals.

So you cannot answer the question, no surprise

Wrong. I WILL NOT answer ANYTHING asked by your sorry lying ass! All you want to do is troll and hate. Day in and day out. NO president has been able or willing to do what Trump has done here and you filthy liars can't stand it!

Lib please $400 million airlifted to Iran followed immediately by a hostage release get a grip on reality.

Yes, please keep making the point for me...that you believe the lies.

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

It's better than a kick in the teeth. I hope the negotiations jump into high gear, because I predict by next weekend I will be utterly sick of hearing all the predictions of what is going to happen now. Or ten years from now.

No one expected any kind of firm "deal" out of this summit, but to me it seems the only thing that got "given" was that we will suspend our joint military exercises with So. Korea while the negotiations are ongoing. Other than that, was it mostly nice words from Kim that we have been hearing for months.
Nothing was given that can't be quickly and easily taken back. Let us wait and see what becomes of this. I'm skeptical, but as long as there is a good dose of "Trust but verify" I'm good with it.

i dont watch fox.

care to continue being wrong?

and i notice you keep bypassing the released hostages.

What progress?

Please, point it out.

Well, a U.S president met with the leader of NK for the first time in history, and it went well. There's an unprecedented willingness to cooperate from North Korea. I think it's for real this time. You can try to minimize it all you want, but the truth is it's looking very positive.

What do you put the odds at that NK hands over their nukes?

better than iran.

Yes, please keep making the point for me...that you believe the lies.

Trump’s Lies vs. Your Brain

Facts are facts, tissue? Look you don't unfreeze over a billion dollars for the biggest sponsor of terrorism on the planet, goddamn liberals are dumb.

Forum List

Back