Please prove to me that blacks are our equals?

so can you link us to these white supremacist posts?

in addition we must now discount al science and study more than a month old.

that includes Pythagoras, Newton, Einstein, Shaywitz............

PS you can always use the ignore function

You whiney little FUCK who negs like liberals.. Piss off RACIST.

you have proof of these so called white supremacist posts or not?

I'm sorry I said the things I did to you. There's no excuse for it. Sorry SB.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

EQUAL ?...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1R50LpFh_M"]Forrest Griffin talks about Anderson Silva fight - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_whistle: you can have the highest IQ in the world and still be the dumbest without common sense.So yes Blacks are your equal and more.

Please prove with real data that blacks are our equals in intellect. The link within my sig has all the SAT, ACT, IQ data to show that I have a solid case.

Please show me how I am wrong??? If not then show me how it isn't genetic?:eusa_boohoo:

So you are smarter than all black people? You not a whole group. YOU

The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups, and there is no conclusive evidence for environmental explanations, "there is certainly no [direct empirical] support for a genetic interpretation," and no adequate explanation for the racial IQ gap is presently available.[3][4] The position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race.[5] According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations."[6]

Hey matt got rope,I found a tree,now go hang yourself.

Prove to you that Blacks are our equals? WHY? Who the hell are YOU!

We could write volumes of books attesting to the ingenuous contributions that Blacks have made to the world but nothing in those volumes would convince you. You are not convincible. The real reason you started this thread is to stir up things among the races, conveniently just weeks away from the presidential election. You have no interest in facts that might blow your contrived evidence out of the water.

The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups, and there is no conclusive evidence for environmental explanations, "there is certainly no [direct empirical] support for a genetic interpretation," and no adequate explanation for the racial IQ gap is presently available.[3][4] The position of the American Anthropological Association is that intelligence cannot be biologically determined by race.[5] According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations."[6]

Hey matt got rope,I found a tree,now go hang yourself.

politically correct boilerplate. they admit there are racial differences, they admit heredity has an influence on intelligence, then they categorically deny genetic racial differences in intelligence. sounds awfully unlikely even if it can't be proven 100% ( nor can the opposite case).

edit- it is also impossible to do direct research on racial genetic differences in intelligence because there is no available funding and it is a politically incorect hot potato.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back