Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

Emotional rhetoric doesn't work on me, Sparky.
I post facts.
you are a democrat .....so emotions absolutely guide your train of thought ...

Nope.
Registered independent since 1980.
I voted for Reagan.
He's rolling in his grave at what you fucks are doing to his party.

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

I post facts.

Good, then you'll admit it's a fact that your party founded the terrorist organizations KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa, not to mention dozens of lone wolf terrorists who have killed thousands of Americans.

God, you're dumb. You provide proof of your comments or GFY.
It's that simple.

I post facts.
I post facts.

Good one. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::laughing0301::laugh2::itsok::cuckoo::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I post facts.

Nope.
I voted for Reagan.

Ah, another poster paid by the DNC/CCP who claims to be an "independent". LOL

Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
You better stay under your bed with your binky, Blaineypoo.

Attack the messenger because you can't challenge the facts.
COWARD

I post facts.

you mean LIES.

trolls like you forget to mention how the demorat party is nothing like it used to be so americans are fleeing that party left and right same as they are in california. some policticians have come on and spoken how the party is nothing like it used to and they have switched republican.

mierable fail troll

I post facts.
everybody knows what a proven liar you are with no credibility so nobody has time to read your bullshit from a news source that caters that is obviously a mouthpiece for the government. whats comical is toddster parrot is one of USMBS biggest lying resident trolls here at this forum and even HE is laughing at your bullshit,one of your own kind.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:

I post facts.

Good, then you'll admit it's a fact that your party founded the terrorist organizations KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa, not to mention dozens of lone wolf terrorists who have killed thousands of Americans.

It's that simple.

LOL! This one doesn't know his own party founded the KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa. Educate yourself.

I post facts.

Nope.
I voted for Reagan.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
could not have said it better myself,these paid shills are everywhere on message boards.

Wow. Now the leadership of the gop in Arizona is asking their people if they are willing to die to overturn the election.

Granted a good many republicans thought it was a bad idea but I'm sad to say there was some who said yes, they are willing to die.

This isn't normal behavior. No one should be willing to die for a political party much less a politician who honestly lost big time in an election.

There is a very serious problem when we have citizens who are willing to commit violence and die for trump.

trump is so not worth it. No loser like trump is.

When a political party is asking it's members to be violent or die there is a seriously huge problem.

I post facts.
I post facts.

Good one. :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::cuckoo::laughing0301::laugh2::itsok::cuckoo::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

No, you don't.

EotPIhYUYAAQjL9

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
Crying Baby Animated Gif Image Group (57+) | Baby crying, Funny crying baby,  Animation

I post facts.

It's that simple.

LOL! This one doesn't know his own party founded the KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa. Educate yourself.

I suggest you educate yourself.

Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War

December 8, 2020

You better stay under your bed with your binky, Blaineypoo.

Attack the messenger because you can't challenge the facts.
COWARD
What facts? I have yet to see post one, Cupcake.

I post facts.

Nope.
I voted for Reagan.

Blain is certainly a Chinese spy....

December 8, 2020

You now believe the National Review is a reliable news source? What changed?

December 8, 2020

You now believe the National Review is a reliable news source? What changed?
He is a POS hypocrite...

December 8, 2020

Nobody wins a war by dying. Wars are won by making the other side die. If this shit kicks off into CWII, I'm jumping right in the middle of it. Much better to burn out than to rust away.

I'm just sayin'.

Forum List

Back