Please stop talking about how Dems and liberals are violent....Arizona Republicans want a war

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

Emotional rhetoric doesn't work on me, Sparky.
I post facts.

Good, then you'll admit it's a fact that your party founded the terrorist organizations KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa, not to mention dozens of lone wolf terrorists who have killed thousands of Americans.

God, you're dumb. You provide proof of your comments or GFY.
It's that simple.

LOL! This one doesn't know his own party founded the KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa. Educate yourself.

I suggest you educate yourself.

Fact check: Democratic Party did not found the KKK, did not start the Civil War

USA Today?? LOL!

The KKK was founded by Democrats, for Democrats, and is still run by Democrats like your fellow Democrat, racist piece of shit Governor Ralph Northam.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Wow. Now the leadership of the gop in Arizona is asking their people if they are willing to die to overturn the election.

Granted a good many republicans thought it was a bad idea but I'm sad to say there was some who said yes, they are willing to die.

This isn't normal behavior. No one should be willing to die for a political party much less a politician who honestly lost big time in an election.

There is a very serious problem when we have citizens who are willing to commit violence and die for trump.

trump is so not worth it. No loser like trump is.

When a political party is asking it's members to be violent or die there is a seriously huge problem.

Hey stupid fuck,this election is way bigger than trump,it has nothing to do with him. this election is about right and wrong,this is about the future of the world being turned into a communist dictatership.well actually it has been that way for decades but if biden gets in,there wont be a way to fight it and it will be even much worse if biden gets in asshole america hater because that america will cease to be america anymore if biden gets in.

you mr commie hater of course would not understand that that many americans are fed up living in this communist dictatership country we have lived in for decades for now where both parties are corrupt and one in the same.Trump is not a globalist as warmongers Bush and Reagan were and Romney as well which is why Bush and Romney i guarantee voted for Biden idiot.

people are tired of this corrupt one party system disguised as two we live in and are so sick and tired of this fascist dictatership we live in,that same as ourforefathers,i should say MY forefathers, sense you are no american, MY forefathers faught for to be a free country, they want to be a free country again and are patriots willing to fight this evil that is in place trying to steal this election and yes,even die for you stupid fuck asshole commie lover

Last edited:
Anybody else catch this????
Republicans in Arizona ready to die for Trump.
But you stupid asses don't think you're in a cult.
Republicans are the shitstains of America.

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”
Then posted a Rambo clip.

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
You better stay under your bed with your binky, Blaineypoo.

Attack the messenger because you can't challenge the facts.
COWARD
What facts? You are very short on them.

The Democrat party is the most violent institution in American history. You people wrote the book on domestic terrorism, from the KKK to the Weather Underground to BLM/Antifa, the Dems have made political violence their cornerstone policy.

I post facts.

Good, then you'll admit it's a fact that your party founded the terrorist organizations KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa, not to mention dozens of lone wolf terrorists who have killed thousands of Americans.

It's that simple.

LOL! This one doesn't know his own party founded the KKK, the Weather Underground, and BLM/Antifa. Educate yourself.

USA Today?? LOL!

The KKK was founded by Democrats, for Democrats, and is still run by Democrats like your fellow Democrat, racist piece of shit Governor Ralph Northam.

while supporting BLM at the same time?

"The @AZGOP Twitter retweeted a post by Ali Akbar, a national organizer for “Stop the Steal,” saying, “I am willing to give my life for this fight.”

Arizona Republican Party Calls on Supporters to Fight to the Death For Trump: ‘Live for Nothing, or Die for Something’

December 8, 2020

NOTE THE SOURCE: THE NATIONAL REVIEW....a very conservative Republican publication. LOLOLOLOL
Crying Baby Animated Gif Image Group (57+) | Baby crying, Funny crying baby,  Animation

He sure IS crying like a baby,ESPECIALLY after i informed him one of his OWN kind,a lying paid shill,one of USMBS resident trolls,is even laughing at him,how embarrassing can you get having one of your OWN kind turn on you and laugh at you? comedy gold. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

that is why it never pays to go over to the dark side,they do that. :lmao:

love how he evades video proof of the thousands of americans and even some in government leaving the democrat party evading that video evidence i gave:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

he is really getting shit on his face now.HEE HEE.

I post facts.

It's that simple.

USA Today?? LOL!

blaine troll gets taken to school again.LOL

Last edited:

You fuck them over and steal their vote and they want to fight back in their defense?

DAMN. Guess you didn't see that one coming!

You thought you had Trump beat and he was going away.

DAMN. Wrong again. You kicked a sleeping bear and now the bear is after you.

Sucks to be you.

Joe Biden: the victory that just keeps kicking you in the teeth.

I post facts.

It's that simple.

USA Today?? LOL!

He "supports" BLM because they support Planned Parenthood, which is in the business of killing black kids.

Wow. Now the leadership of the gop in Arizona is asking their people if they are willing to die to overturn the election.

Granted a good many republicans thought it was a bad idea but I'm sad to say there was some who said yes, they are willing to die.

This isn't normal behavior. No one should be willing to die for a political party much less a politician who honestly lost big time in an election.

There is a very serious problem when we have citizens who are willing to commit violence and die for trump.

When a political party is asking it's members to be violent or die there is a seriously huge problem.

Such stupid trumpkins

December 8, 2020

Yes, we’re willing to shoot commies to protect our freedoms.

the answer should be yes--------------

Our government is out of control and abusive--------sitting back because it is safer is a sure way to let the communists finishing taking over and taking away everyone's right.

Sitting back trying to avoid dying to protect one's election, free speech, right to own guns, right to their own religion etc is how evil triumps taking over a nation making living not worth living. Our founders knew this--and expected that we would have to fight to keep our republic from the bad guys that always present.

Remember all dictators don't just change rules all at once--they slowly and insidiously corrupt laws and rights one right after another....(heating the frog up slowly.)

I post facts.

It's that simple.

USA Today?? LOL!

He "supports" BLM because they support Planned Parenthood, which is in the business of killing black kids.

Part of the Dimm eugenics program.

December 8, 2020

They have courage.

Speaking of dying for things.......

Patriots.....confiscation is absolutely on the horizon.

Have you made plans and prepared for it?

They will end up sending troops door to door across the nation. Better start thinking of how you're going to protect your rights NOW

Yes, we are willing to shoot commies for our country, if that is what you are wondering.

Forum List

Back