Plurality Of Voters Believe News Media Fabricate Stories About Trump

Try to focus. This is about Trump. You know, the president?

You asked about a lower bar, and proven sexual misconduct and the enablers who allowed it to happen is most assuredly lower.

The bar for Trump, dope.

The bar applies across the board. You lower it for Trump for political reasons, and believe anything about him if it suits your political interests.

Hence your overall Hack-twatty-ness.

Don't like that choice much, do ya? :laugh:

I didn't like my choice in the 2016 election in general, however Trump wins purely on the angst he gives to people I think are idiots.

Yeah, that's a great reason.

I didn't justify Bill Clinton's actions. Monica Lewinsky, Gennifer Flowers and all the others have admitted the acts were consenual. Anita Broaddrick denied vehemently that Bill raped her until Ken Starr and the FBI threatened to charge her with perjury if she didn't recant her affidavit in the Paula Jones trial. Even Jones says that she declined Bill's advances and left the room.

There's a huge difference between men who are hound dogs, like Bill Clinton, and those who are serial predators like Weinstein, Cosby or Trump. For starters, they respect the word "No".

I knew a guy when I was single who was a total hound dog. He propositioned every woman he met. He was relentless. But if you said "No", he moved on.

You're still blaming others for the actions of these predators. But when it comes to Trump, you say there's no evidence he did these things. So you're enabling his behaviour, and so is everyone who voted for him after he confessed to sexually assaulting women. Why didn't YOU hold Donald Trump accountable? He ADMITTED he assaults women and gets away with it, but you still voted for him.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF TRUMP ASSAULTED ANYONE.

Stop trying the star trek trick.

My God, you are such a hack that you just keep trying to make Cosby and Weinstein Equivalent to Trump without any proof whatsoever.

He admitted nothing, you are stretching a statement into an admission.

And I love how you just gloss over adultery just because the women were OK with it.

I am blaming others because they allowed him to continue for DECADES just to protect their own asses.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women. You heard his words in that tape. 12 women have confirmed what he said.

Trump told Howard Stern he was able to walk into the dressing room with underage beauty contestants in the Miss Teen USA contest in various stages of undress, because he owned the production. This was also confirmed by said contestants.

There are also numerous accounts of women who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice who claim that Trump sexually harassed them.

There's your evidence, which you choose to ignore.

That's more evidence than is available in either the Weinstein case or the Cosby case and you're wilfully ignoring it, and choosing to say it never happened.
Bill Clinton admitted to sexual harassment and is a sexual pervert.

Still not even faux outrage over his actions.

Sex with people working for you is a great thing in Leftardia.

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.

The mental exercises you do to justify bill diddling an intern just because you like his politics is sad.

Much more sound than mental sloth.

You asked about a lower bar, and proven sexual misconduct and the enablers who allowed it to happen is most assuredly lower.

The bar for Trump, dope.

The bar applies across the board. You lower it for Trump for political reasons, and believe anything about him if it suits your political interests.

I didn't like my choice in the 2016 election in general, however Trump wins purely on the angst he gives to people I think are idiots.

We fight with the tools we are given, not the tools we want.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF TRUMP ASSAULTED ANYONE.

Stop trying the star trek trick.

My God, you are such a hack that you just keep trying to make Cosby and Weinstein Equivalent to Trump without any proof whatsoever.

He admitted nothing, you are stretching a statement into an admission.

And I love how you just gloss over adultery just because the women were OK with it.

I am blaming others because they allowed him to continue for DECADES just to protect their own asses.

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women. You heard his words in that tape. 12 women have confirmed what he said.

Trump told Howard Stern he was able to walk into the dressing room with underage beauty contestants in the Miss Teen USA contest in various stages of undress, because he owned the production. This was also confirmed by said contestants.

There are also numerous accounts of women who worked on the Celebrity Apprentice who claim that Trump sexually harassed them.

That's more evidence than is available in either the Weinstein case or the Cosby case and you're wilfully ignoring it, and choosing to say it never happened.

Bill did not admit to sexual harassment and the Paula Jones case was dismissed for lack of evidence that either Jones or her husband suffered any losses or other repercussions from her refusal to have sex with Clinton.

There is no law that says you can't have sex with coworkers, and people would ignore it anyway.

Bill may be a hound dog who takes every opportunity that comes his way, but that's not the same thing as sexual assault, and not even asking before grabbing.

The mental exercises you do to justify bill diddling an intern just because you like his politics is sad.

Actually no, because Dragon is committing a sin of commission as opposed to omission.

The bar for Trump, dope.

More great reasoning. You're basically arguing that you hired an incompetent only because you're incompetent yourself.

Not a great argument.

Actually no, because Dragon is committing a sin of commission as opposed to omission.

The relationship was improper but not a crime.

Only the intellectually feeble would assert otherwise.

More great reasoning. You're basically arguing that you hired an incompetent only because you're incompetent yourself.

Not a great argument.

No, I'm arguing that anybody but Hillary isn't the best choice, but it was the only Choice.

I went from Walker, to Jindal to Cruz, then to a brief period of "draft Condi Rice" before settling on Trump.

I'll take flimsy justifications for $1000 Alex.....

Not a great argument.

No, I'm arguing that anybody but Hillary isn't the best choice, but it was the only Choice.

I went from Walker, to Jindal to Cruz, then to a brief period of "draft Condi Rice" before settling on Trump.

Trump won the primary in a huge field. He was the chosen one despite the dilemma I outlined earlier. The idea that he was the only choice is not really valid. Surely with hindsight you can see that.

It's an explanation, not a justification.
A consensual relationship is not comparable to Weinstein or even Trump's MO.

Not a great argument.

Trump won the primary in a huge field. He was the chosen one despite the dilemma I outlined earlier. The idea that he was the only choice is not really valid. Surely with hindsight you can see that.

i voted for Cruz, He lost. I flirted with Johnson but voted Trump as a shock to the system.

it's still an abuse of power, and he lied about it under oath.

To me Clinton's biggest crime was to risk the best job in the world on a dumpy Long Island "4".

At least JFK bagged Marilyn Monroe supposedly.

Not a great argument.

Trump won BECAUSE it was a huge field with no clear front runner. He was the joke candidate, and he received a tremendous amount of free publicity because he said and did such outrageous things. He was also winning primaries with less than 20% of the vote.

There were simply too many candidates and not much difference between them.

To me Clinton's biggest crime was to risk the best job in the world on a dumpy Long Island "4".

There is no question that sex with coworkers is almost always a bad decision that turns out badly in the end.

But your point that Monica wasn't worth the risk based on her looks, is just plain sexist and misogynistic. Judging women and assigning a number based on their physical appearance shows that you're not much different than Trump or Weinstein.

It is always surprising to me that men are willing to risk losing their families and half of their net worth on any meaningless piece of ass. Even Marilyn Monroe.

There is no question that sex with coworkers is almost always a bad decision that turns out badly in the end.

But your point that Monica wasn't worth the risk based on her looks, is just plain sexist and misogynistic. Judging women and assigning a number based on their physical appearance shows that you're not much different than Trump or Weinstein.

It is always surprising to me that men are willing to risk losing their families and half of their net worth on any meaningless piece of ass. Even Marilyn Monroe.

No, it shows I'm a guy. If I used her looks to judge her when it came to other things, then I would be ist/ic.

I am in no way like Weinstein because I don't use my position to abuse people.

And again, Trump has done nothing but say naughty things, so stop comparing him to the lefty poster boy for hypocricy and slimyness.

Still is not in the same category as the current molester in chief.

Still is not in the same category as the current molester in chief.

You have proof of nothing except him talking like a cad.

Not a great argument.

i voted for Cruz, He lost. I flirted with Johnson but voted Trump as a shock to the system.

Like I said, that's a poor reason.

Not a great argument.

Trump won BECAUSE it was a huge field with no clear front runner. He was the joke candidate, and he received a tremendous amount of free publicity because he said and did such outrageous things. He was also winning primaries with less than 20% of the vote.

There were simply too many candidates and not much difference between them.

I agree completely. The argument that he was the only choice is just silly.

Not a great argument.

Like I said, that's a poor reason.

And that's a thing why?

Real life doesn't throw us perfect pitches, we take what's thrown at us.

Forum List

Back