Podesta: Cruz is likely GOP nominee

"Podesta: Cruz is likely GOP nominee"

Which would mean a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Yeah, yeah. No matter who the Republican candidate is, it means a BIG WIN for the Democrat, blah blah. We've heard this song and dance, and we're every bit as convinced by it as every OTHER bit of puling bullshit that spews from your head hole.

If people know politics, they know the left fears Cruz more than any other candidate. He beat an establishment, big money candidate for his senate seat by telling his constituents what he would do if he got to Washington, and PROMISED he would not break his pledge. He hasn't, and his constituents love him for it.

So, if history is any barometer, he will not break his pledge to the American people to TRY and do what he promised. If he is stopped, it is congress.....which would put a lot of RINOs in the hot seat. This is exactly why both establishments hate him. He holds their feet to the fire. He is just telling them to vote, one way.....or the other. We all know if politicians do not have to vote, they like it, because then we can NOT hold them accountable. Cruz is the man who will make them vote, then let you decide if you should keep your reps and senators. Nothing wrong with that in a representative republic, is there? And if there is, maybe somebody should inform us exactly WHAT that is-)
and Trump is beholding to no one like Cruz is.

See, that is where you are 100% wrong. Everyone is beholden to someone, or something. If that were not true, we would have a king of the world, and we do not.

In any case, I would rather be answerable to the people of the United States who made small contributions like Cruz and Carson are, then be beholden to SUPPOSEDLEY nobody, because I brought my way in. It is pretty easy when you don't have to convince anyone about anything, or prove you will do what you say you will do by past experience, or you don't get any money from even small investors.
well isn't that special about the US? See you can believe what you believe and I can believe what I believe and I am 100% correct in what I think. You have no authority to say otherwise. Just in case you didn't know that.

Oh, I am not the thought police; I am not the left. I will support either Cruz or Trump, whomever comes out of it. Either is far better than Hillary. It is not until you get down to Bush, Kasich, or Rubio that you find to many similarities to have to worry about voting. Maybe that is why the Democrats want one of those people to win the nomination.

I'd rather have Trump than Cruz as president.

Granted, Trump is a know-nothing loud mouth jackass who appeals to uneducated white males, but he has shown a willingness to work with Democrats - and I think he will be pragmatic if necessary.

Cruz is an evil, smarter version of Trump. He uses the same empty tough talk, and has the same deep ignorance of foreign policy. But he is even more beholden to the dark money that controls Washington. He knows just enough policy to fool passive voters. Like Bush he will talk tough, but also like Bush he will fail to protect the homeland. Like Bush he will distract people with fear (terrorism) while the real nuclear bomb destroys the housing and financial sector.

Cruz and Trump will make ISIS stronger by exaggerating their power and controlling the headlines with fear. Cruz and Trump will make ISIS stronger by alienating moderate Muslims (the people who the U.S. needS to empower so that they can help expel ISIS from their regions).

Cruz and Trump will use the War on Terror to create Patriot Act III.

If you thought the Big Government surveillance bureaucracy grew under Bush, than you ain't seen nothing yet. Cruz and Trump are going to create a police state. FOX is going to broadcast color coded fear alerts 24/7.

Cruz and Trump are going to do the bidding of ISIS by spreading fear because fear benefits them politically.

The GOP is about to nominate a president who will benefit from a homeland attack. This is scary.

God help us.

The only reason any GOP nominee could be perceived to benefit from an attack on America is.............BECAUSE THE DOUBLE TALKING DEMOCRATS ARE SO WEAK ON THE ISSUE, and that is a fact!

Would be great to see Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky win. Then we could watch her fall down the stairs trying to mount the inauguration platform leaving Nutty Old Uncle Bernie to romp for eight years or until death-do-us part. Or would America allow a brain-dead president should she survive?

We have a brain dead president now.

obama puppet large.jpg

The idea of denying reentry to Americans citizens who are Muslims is idiocy. Trump is spewing populist bullshit.

The idea of allowing anyone to reenter this cointry after having left, except for active combat overseas, is insane. Like everyone's parents used to say to the kids...... inside or out!!! Make up your mind and make sure the door is locked behind you

I saw that both Limbaugh and Levin defended Cruz against Trump yesterday.

I'd guess we'll look back at this time that the national polls changed significantly, and it won't be a coincidence.

Limbaugh is doing what he always does, he's chasing the sentiment of his audience.

The idea of denying reentry to Americans citizens who are Muslims is idiocy. Trump is spewing populist bullshit.

The idea of allowing anyone to reenter this cointry after having left, except for active combat overseas, is insane. Like everyone's parents used to say to the kids...... inside or out!!! Make up your mind and make sure the door is locked behind you

So an American's right to move about is a myth?

So a little jont up to Canada to see family for Christmas (suck it Commie bastards) and you'd never let people back in?

You favor more of a prison than a country?

So a little jont up to Canada to see family for Christmas (suck it Commie bastards) and you'd never let people back in?

You favor more of a prison than a country?

I favor a society where people are properly loyal to their country. Where oeople understand that to keep a proper society, it cannot allow its citizens to be constantly corrupted by foreign influences.

There us no need for citizens to leave this country.

"Podesta: Cruz is likely GOP nominee"

Which would mean a democrat in the WH come 2017.

Yeah, yeah. No matter who the Republican candidate is, it means a BIG WIN for the Democrat, blah blah. We've heard this song and dance, and we're every bit as convinced by it as every OTHER bit of puling bullshit that spews from your head hole.

If people know politics, they know the left fears Cruz more than any other candidate. He beat an establishment, big money candidate for his senate seat by telling his constituents what he would do if he got to Washington, and PROMISED he would not break his pledge. He hasn't, and his constituents love him for it.

So, if history is any barometer, he will not break his pledge to the American people to TRY and do what he promised. If he is stopped, it is congress.....which would put a lot of RINOs in the hot seat. This is exactly why both establishments hate him. He holds their feet to the fire. He is just telling them to vote, one way.....or the other. We all know if politicians do not have to vote, they like it, because then we can NOT hold them accountable. Cruz is the man who will make them vote, then let you decide if you should keep your reps and senators. Nothing wrong with that in a representative republic, is there? And if there is, maybe somebody should inform us exactly WHAT that is-)
and Trump is beholding to no one like Cruz is.

Just how long are you going to keep gullibly swallowing that line of bullshit?

Podesta to donors: Cruz is likely GOP nominee

Of all the possible GOP nominees I believe the best one is Ted Cruz. He will reduce the power and influence of the federal government and in doing so take away some of the incentive of lobbyists to corrupt elected officials.

Both republicrats and democrooks know this. They don't like Trump, but they HATE Ted Cruz.

The top-ranking official on Clinton's team, Podesta has mostly stayed away from the public eye during the campaign apart from the occasional television interview, instead keeping his focus on private events. Thursday night's fundraiser was closed to reporters, like all of Clinton's campaign cash events.

Why would the press be shut out of hitlary money grubbing orgies? I suppose if you're running for president and in a room full of your fellow traitors you don't want the whole country to be exposed to the criminally insane totalitarian sociopath's conversations.

The problem is, if Cruz is the nominee. Trump will play spoiler on behalf of Hilliary.

Well, then, as with Ross Perot supporters before them, Trump supporters deserve to have Hillary as President, and need to be cordially invited to go fuck themselves each and every time they complain about her.

Frankly, if this country is so damned dumb and simpleminded as throw that much support at Donald Trump, we might as well just give up altogether.

Cruz has impressed me greatly, but he didn't impress me on the Muslim issue that Trump raised. He almost fell in line with others who politized it for scoreboard points. Right now candidates need to be as honest as they can be in such an environment where we have dead Americans on this soil again and again regarding the subject.

Cruz gave the constitutionally correct answer on the Muslim issue. The idea of denying reentry to Americans citizens who are Muslims is idiocy. Trump is spewing populist bullshit.

And if I'm not mistaken, didn't Trump also suggest we would know who was a Muslim needing to be kept out by simply ASKING them?

Yeah, THERE'S a brilliantly devious plan.

I'd rather have Trump than Cruz as president.

Granted, Trump is a know-nothing loud mouth jackass who appeals to uneducated white males, but he has shown a willingness to work with Democrats - and I think he will be pragmatic if necessary.

Cruz is an evil, smarter version of Trump because he knows more talking points. But he uses the same empty tough talk, and has the same deep ignorance of foreign policy. AND he is even more beholden to the dark money that controls Washington. He knows just enough policy to fool passive voters.

Like Bush he will talk tough, but also like Bush he will fail to protect the homeland. Like Bush he will distract people with fear (terrorism) while the real nuclear bomb destroys the housing and financial sector.

Cruz and Trump will make ISIS stronger by exaggerating their power and controlling the headlines with fear. Cruz and Trump will make ISIS stronger by alienating moderate Muslims (the people who the U.S. needs to empower so that they can help expel ISIS from their regions).

Cruz and Trump will use the War on Terror to create Patriot Act III.

If you thought the Big Government surveillance bureaucracy grew under Bush, than you ain't seen nothing yet. Cruz and Trump are going to create a police state. FOX is going to broadcast color coded fear alerts 24/7.

Cruz and Trump are going to do the bidding of ISIS by spreading fear because fear benefits them politically.

The GOP is about to nominate a president who will benefit from a homeland attack. This is scary.

God help us.

They have meds for this level of paranoia, but they may make you sterile.

Just so you know.

Trump becomes president Hillary to jail.

I think that statement would be more true if Cruz becomes President.

In fact I can envision a whole lot of the moonbat messiah's sycophants being investigated, charged and punished as well as some corrupt republicrats.

Why would you think that? He keeps making a huge damned deal about it being a possibility.

I would think that he would if they tried to push Jeb through. Trump clearly hates Jeb, and the only way Jeb is getting the nod is through chicanery. I think he actually likes Cruz, and if Cruz were to win the nom it would have to be through legitamite votes because the cheaters aren't going to cheat for Cruz.

Forum List

Back