Police Authority

Because he suffered from severe blood loss and couldn't move.
Slipping in and out of consciousness !!!!

The police, after 15 hours of terrorising the innocent and imprisoning the innocent figured he had bled out. They found the blood at his initial hiding place.

Oh and the boat was outside the cordon area , you fucking retard!!
What a jerk. You call the police the terrorists. Good thing this little shit didn't hide in your back yard, you probably would have given him a medal.
You retarded ****, I would have decapitated him, that's why I purchased a very nice Nepalese kukurhi.
The pigs set up a pointless cordon, terrorized the innocents, put thousands under house arrest, then lifted the arrest order.
Within minutes one of the recently released proles found the fucker.

Did you get that?

The fucking plods didnt find him!!
You fucking retard.

A civilian did. After he was released from illegal house arrest.

Think you dopey ****!
You should look into getting some psychological testing.

No it didn't. But thanks for playing.

I seem to remember the country rallying around the President after 9-11. Now all we get is people whining because they had to stay inside for a day

I went to work, you are confused.
But I live in Boston.
Watertown is a fucking insane totalitarian community.

Just like Cambridge, where the terrorists learned to hate America at the libersl indoctrination center, Cambridge syringe and Latin!!
Ah, I see. You hate America. You have more in common with the little shit than I realized.

You would have fit right in with the Redcoats who marched on Concord in 1775.

the militia was not in the habit of planting bombs

in the masses while in public gatherings

sometimes it is appropriate to step aside

It is never appropriate to step aside. This is what happens with the government is looking for one person, imagine what will happen if we step aside and they are looking for 20 people who are planning to hijack a few planes.

we will not even know it before it goes down

several plots have been thwarted before they had become activated

however i am of the opinion

that if you have the shot take it

check out this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lqkGd70m14A]Neighbor photographs Boston boming suspects' shootout - YouTube[/ame]

And no one objects to the TSA.

Incorrect. Many people object to the TSA and some of them even reasonably.

Objecting to the police in Boston or the grounding of flights around 9/11 is just frothing nuttery.
It's frothing nuttery to not object.
From the second the lockdown began to the second it ended it achieved nothing other than to establish a precident.
The precident is set, police can bang on your door, point illegal weapons at you screaming GET OUT!GET OUT!HANDS UP OUT OUT OUT.
They can put hands on you, drag you around terrorize and brutalize you, strip you naked and parade you in front of news cameras.
Without a warrent, without probable cause.
These events established that people are more than willing to accept state brutality against the honest law abiding subject.

It wasn't in Boston you retarded hag.

But you cant point to one incident of a person being beaten down and stripped naked in the whole 20 block area. All you can do is repeat the same old Alex Jones bull shit. Tell me something, Where are thees home owners now ? Why haven't they come forward with complaints ?And where are the pictures of tanks rolling down the street ?

Links busted fag boy. You still got nothing. Try harder. You are coming off as a less effectual fangirl then the other Alex Jones fangirls. So yea, I pretty much will.

Hey we let Obama kill innocent kids with drones so what's the difference?

Prove that drones target innocent kids.

There is a difference in collateral damage during war and the targeting of innocent civilians.
He didn't say the kids are targeted.

And the last time the U.S. was at war was in 1945. There were no drones back then.

He made the comparison you moron. He said we let Obama kill innocent kids, do you believe that's what we do? If so then you are as much of a retard as he is.

And no one objects to the TSA.

Incorrect. Many people object to the TSA and some of them even reasonably.

Objecting to the police in Boston or the grounding of flights around 9/11 is just frothing nuttery.
It's frothing nuttery to not object.
From the second the lockdown began to the second it ended it achieved nothing other than to establish a precident.
The precident is set, police can bang on your door, point illegal weapons at you screaming GET OUT!GET OUT!HANDS UP OUT OUT OUT.
They can put hands on you, drag you around terrorize and brutalize you, strip you naked and parade you in front of news cameras.
Without a warrent, without probable cause.
These events established that people are more than willing to accept state brutality against the honest law abiding subject.

It wasn't in Boston you retarded hag.

^psyhco alert, perhaps you should turn yourself into the FBI.

Prove that drones target innocent kids.

There is a difference in collateral damage during war and the targeting of innocent civilians.

And the last time the U.S. was at war was in 1945. There were no drones back then.

(My bold)

Sure there were - the V2 buzzbomb was a drone - you programmed it in, launched it in the right direction & when the programming clicked, it dove on its programmed target area. & I believe Joe Kennedy, the eldest of the Kennedy sibs, died in WWII while testing/launching (?) a radio-controlled drone bomber - same principle, get it over the target & remote-control dive it on the aim point.

That's stupid. The V2 was not a drone. It was no more a drone than the rockets that the Arabs launch at Israel. It had not manuevering capabilities whatsoever... no electronics... no video. It was just a bomb with wings that could fly a couple hundred miles or so...in a general direction.

(My bold)

Sure there were - the V2 buzzbomb was a drone - you programmed it in, launched it in the right direction & when the programming clicked, it dove on its programmed target area. & I believe Joe Kennedy, the eldest of the Kennedy sibs, died in WWII while testing/launching (?) a radio-controlled drone bomber - same principle, get it over the target & remote-control dive it on the aim point.

That's stupid. The V2 was not a drone. It was no more a drone than the rockets that the Arabs launch at Israel. It had not manuevering capabilities whatsoever... no electronics... no video. It was just a bomb with wings that could fly a couple hundred miles or so...in a general direction.

Actually, it was the V1

v1doodlebug2.jpg

Last edited:
Another precident set in the rape of Watertown!!!!

No one who actually lives in Watertown has called it that, you hysterical little emo-bitch. Go dry out your panties and calm the fuck down. Take a fist-full of valium if that's what it takes. Your ridiculous nonsense has long since crossed the line into offensiveness. The people who actually live in Watertown, and the Boston area, understand the situation and are rightly appreciative of the efforts of law enforcement to capture this piece of shit. Not everyone is afraid of any hint of authority, you arrested-development fucking head-case. For a lot of these folks the police are not generic 'bad-guys' like in the adolescent fantasies inspired by your chronic impotence. They are friends, neighbors, the guy you went to high school with, the guy from down the street who helps plow out your driveway after a blizzard, a fellow Elks member you have a beer with a couple of times a week, etc. You know, regular human beings who happen to do a difficult and dangerous job, the vital importance of which becomes all too clear when something like this happens. You have over-the-hill Hippies, and greasy little petty criminals who get a thrill out of saying (well, typing since they would never have the balls to really say any of this in public) stupid, anachronistic shit like "pigs, man, pigs!" and mentally unstable loons like you who live to give dramatic speeches to the mirror in their bunker (or shed, or garage, or bathroom) but generally keep their lunatic shit to themselves when out in actual society.

In short, shut the fuck up or go be weak and crazy somewhere else, douchebag.

Strange that you think everyone in Watertown agrees with you, could that be because the media is not searching out the people who are disgruntled over the way this was handled? Do you think they would give a Republican governor and president the same pass?

There is nothing strange about the fact that I live here and you don't. What is strange is that you insist on imposing your agenda on a people, place, and circumstance you know nothing about. Get the fuck over yourself.

I would have decapitated him, that's why I purchased a very nice Nepalese kukurhi.

Bullshit, you fucking poseur. You would have pissed yourself and squealed for help like a little bitch. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

I woulid have decapitated him, that's why I purchased a very nice Nepalese kukurhi.

Bullshit, you fucking poseur. You would have pissed yourself and squealed for help like a little bitch. Who the fuck do you think you're kidding?

Paul Scott, 16 years 3 para, with operational experience in NI, Bosnia, Kosovo, Sierra Leone and Afghanistan.

25080007 was my regt number, go check.

Then get back to me, loser.

You're full of shit, pussy. Don't expect me or anyone else to buy your nonsense. I double-checked with people I KNOW have served just to be sure. Fuck you, poseur.

He made the comparison you moron. He said we let Obama kill innocent kids, do you believe that's what we do? If so then you are as much of a retard as he is.

This is apples an oranges, but Obama does murder innocent kids.

{When he was killed, on September 30, 2011, President Obama made a speech about it; a few months later, when the Obama administraton's public-relations campaign about its embrace of what has come to be called "targeted killing" reached its climax in a front-page story in the New York Times that presented the President of the United States as the last word in deciding who lives and who dies, he was quoted as saying that the decision to put Anwar al-Awlaki on the kill list -- and then to kill him -- was "an easy one." But Abdulrahman al-Awlaki wasn't on an American kill list.

Nor was he a member of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninusla. Nor was he "an inspiration," as his father styled himself, for those determined to draw American blood; nor had he gone "operational," as American authorities said his father had, in drawing up plots against Americans and American interests. He was a boy who hadn't seen his father in two years, since his father had gone into hiding. He was a boy who knew his father was on an American kill list and who snuck out of his family's home in the early morning hours of September 4, 2011, to try to find him. He was a boy who was still searching for his father when his father was killed, and who, on the night he himself was killed, was saying goodbye to the second cousin with whom he'd lived while on his search, and the friends he'd made. He was a boy among boys, then; a boy among boys eating dinner by an open fire along the side of a road when an American drone came out of the sky and fired the missiles that killed them all. }

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

Obama murders American children, that is a fact.

It has nothing to do with this case, though.

Let me try to help you break through your retardation.

Ask yourself, what did the totalitarian lockdown achieve?

What did the terrorizing of innocents at gunpoint achieve?

What did the illegal armed home invasions achieve?

What did the forcible removal of innocents, including women and children achieve?

Nothing.

Lifting the totalitarian lockdown was the one thing that worked.

It was that police act that allowed a free citizen to locate the terrorist, correct?

The lockdown minimized the number of cars and people on the road which helps the police and keep citizens safe.

No innocent people were terrorized at gunpoint. That's just paranoid hyperbole on your part.

There was no illegal armed invasions. Again just more of your paranoia.

No one was forcibly removed. Again more paranoia.

I'm not aware of anyone from that area coming forward and saying they are upset by the behavior of the police. The only response to their procedures is the citizens standing out it the streets and cheering them. So, why are people who had absolutely no involvement in it so certain it is something to be outraged about. Some people like to hate the police and find fault with everything they do, until they really need them. Apparently the people in this situation felt they really needed what the police did to try to find this guy and secure the safety of the populace. You may be against their aggressive procedures in theory, but in reality, the people they were protecting knew they were being protected and appreciated it.

This is apples an oranges, but Obama does murder innocent kids.

{When he was killed, on September 30, 2011, President Obama made a speech about it; a few months later, when the Obama administraton's public-relations campaign about its embrace of what has come to be called "targeted killing" reached its climax in a front-page story in the New York Times that presented the President of the United States as the last word in deciding who lives and who dies, he was quoted as saying that the decision to put Anwar al-Awlaki on the kill list -- and then to kill him -- was "an easy one." But Abdulrahman al-Awlaki wasn't on an American kill list.

Nor was he a member of Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninusla. Nor was he "an inspiration," as his father styled himself, for those determined to draw American blood; nor had he gone "operational," as American authorities said his father had, in drawing up plots against Americans and American interests. He was a boy who hadn't seen his father in two years, since his father had gone into hiding. He was a boy who knew his father was on an American kill list and who snuck out of his family's home in the early morning hours of September 4, 2011, to try to find him. He was a boy who was still searching for his father when his father was killed, and who, on the night he himself was killed, was saying goodbye to the second cousin with whom he'd lived while on his search, and the friends he'd made. He was a boy among boys, then; a boy among boys eating dinner by an open fire along the side of a road when an American drone came out of the sky and fired the missiles that killed them all. }

How Team Obama Justifies the Killing of a 16-Year-Old American - Conor Friedersdorf - The Atlantic

Obama murders American children, that is a fact.

It has nothing to do with this case, though.

No it's not a fact. What is a fact is that sometimes innocent people lose their lives during warfare.

Children are NOT targeted and you have failed to prove they are.

Forum List

Back