Police Officers Identified Among Those Who Stormed The Capitol!

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
The media has not only been reluctant, but have been trying to avoid these facts.

Here is THEE definitive video essay as to why and how it happened, and what's CURRENTLY going on in response to it...

What's your assessment of it?

Just what I need...

a replay of an hour long tv show.

hmmph

No Thanks

I could watch 2 episodes of The Real McCoys in that time period,. and still read the rest of the posts being made.

The media has not only been reluctant, but have been trying to avoid these facts.

Here is THEE definitive video essay as to why and how it happened, and what's CURRENTLY going on in response to it...

When the neighborhood I lived in changed and a nice African American male killed a neighborhood pharmacist who gave credit to the people living there, it was the start.

The first question I asked when I saw the very first video - was "where in the hell are the capitol police??"
There are 2,300 capitol officers.
Former ICE director, who use to be a capitol officer himself, and still friends with several of them... described what happened as "impossible".
His information was there were actually more officers off that day that usual... which is unheard of on a day where it is known that 10,000s of people are coming to protest. In particular that we have known about and seen social media calls for violence... and they had the day off??

Damn straight there is something fishy here.
And one thing to keep in mind... the capital police answer to CONGRESS - NOT THE WHITE HOUSE.
All of the top commanders are appointed by Congress.

Who are the top officials involved?
Who made the decision to have so many officers off duty that day?

And MARCATL - the reason the media is quiet is what I have bolded.

Just what I need...

a replay of an hour long tv show.

hmmph

No Thanks

I could watch 2 episodes of The Real McCoys in that time period,. and still read the rest of the posts being made.
I guess we have to listen to the whole hour to find out there were no off duty capital police inside the building giving Buffalo Man and his friends a guided tour

but I only listed 5 minutes so who knows?

maybe the names were revealed at the end

Just imagine those terrorists were Muslims - there is no way on Earth they would have ever got any way near the Capitol building.
Can you imagine after 9/11 the horror and backlash if they were and had?

Oh... and something I just heard... the U.S. Capitol chief sent request for assistance from the National Guard BEFORE the violence started... but top Capitol brass intervened and said no... Capitol brass is appointed by Congress

Both the FBI and NYPD sent warnings to Capitol security officials of known security risk and potential of violence DAYS before the event.
Yet... Capitol Police supervisors not only did nothing, but fewer officers were on duty than usual.... Capitol supervisors are under Congressional authority.

The first question I asked when I saw the very first video - was "where in the hell are the capitol police??"
Former ICE director, who use to be a capitol officer himself, and still friends with several of them... described what happened as "impossible".
His information was there were actually more officers off that day that usual... which is unheard of on a day where it is known that 10,000s of people are coming to protest. In particular that we have known about and seen social media calls for violence... and they had the day off??

And one thing to keep in mind... the capital police answer to CONGRESS - NOT THE WHITE HOUSE.

Fair enough, but what do you say about all the off-duty cops and retired military personnel that were part of those who stormed the Capitol?

Oh... and something I just heard... the U.S. Capitol chief sent request for assistance from the National Guard BEFORE the violence started... but top Capitol brass intervened and said no... Capitol brass is appointed by Congress

Both the FBI and NYPD sent warnings to Capitol security officials of known security risk and potential of violence DAYS before the event.
Yet... Capitol Police supervisors not only did nothing, but fewer officers were on duty than usual.... Capitol supervisors are under Congressional authority.
Sounds like he Capitol Police were acting independently, right?

Fair enough, but what do you say about all the off-duty cops and retired military personnel that were part of those who stormed the Capitol?
What do you want me to say?
Retired/former military personnel are regular people. There are millions of them.
"All the off duty cops"... I know of what 2,3?.... personally I think that just makes them more stupid than the other people there.
That is white noise.
The real deal here is where the fuck was Capitol Police??? There are 2,300 of them... an annual budget of $460,000,000... a force large than some cities.
Where the hell were they???
Who is responsible for so few of them being on duty??
Go ahead, look at photos of other protest, including those where there was no violence at all - and there are cops everywhere!
Where were they???

The answer to that question Marc - is exactly whey the media is silent on this.
Because there are under the supervision and authority of Congress. And Congress appoints the top leaders.

I am no conspiracy theorist.
But... there are so many glaring problems with what happened that I have to admit something is not right.
When something really doesn't make sense, and it should, then there is something you don't know - that would make it make sense.

Again and again...

1) There are 2,300 Capitol Officers. Say that one more time - 2,300.
2) Capitol authorities were warned by the FBI and the NYPD that there were several known security threats that were going to be there. They were warned weeks in advance about social media posts/groups about possible violence.
3) There were less officers on duty than usual, let alone on a day where a planned massive protests was scheduled.
4) - And here is the real strange thing here - The Capitol Police are under the direct supervision of Congress. It's leaders are appointed by Congress.

Let that sink in.

..they have every right and duty to storm the jackass politicians
..where as BLM has been committing terrorism/crime/etc by destroying/attacking/looting/etc INNOCENT businesses and people

I am no conspiracy theorist.
But... there are so many glaring problems with what happened that I have to admit something is not right.
When something really doesn't make sense, and it should, then there is something you don't know - that would make it make sense.

Again and again...

1) There are 2,300 Capitol Officers. Say that one more time - 2,300.
2) Capitol authorities were warned by the FBI and the NYPD that there were several known security threats that were going to be there. They were warned weeks in advance about social media posts/groups about possible violence.
3) There were less officers on duty than usual, let alone on a day where a planned massive protests was scheduled.
4) - And here is the real strange thing here - The Capitol Police are under the direct supervision of Congress. It's leaders are appointed by Congress.

Let that sink in.
Did you watch/listen to the video?

Forum List

Back