Police Officers Identified Among Those Who Stormed The Capitol!

The selfie cop being one. I've said many times that cops largely align themselves with these types.

The country needs to root out as many of these kinds of police officers as possible.

Two Capitol Police officers suspended and more under investigation for alleged roles in riot
All this was covered in the video of my OP, check it out...

The media has not only been reluctant, but have been trying to avoid these facts.

Here is THEE definitive video essay as to why and how it happened, and what's CURRENTLY going on in response to it...

What's your assessment of it?

I'm not going to watch an hour long video, but I watched the first few minutes, which seem to be pretty strong on conjecture. If there are three officers identified who were definitely involved, my guess would be the Oath Keepers?

The media has not only been reluctant, but have been trying to avoid these facts.

Here is THEE definitive video essay as to why and how it happened, and what's CURRENTLY going on in response to it...

It's just another dumb n!gger who hates white people spewing his stupid long-winded faux outrage and whitey is ebil bullshit.

Reported

I thought this would be about that racist cop who assassinated an unarmed woman half his size, but no, he's going to get blow jobs for life from AOC and Pelosi; my mistake.

Congress is in charge of the Capital Police.
I think we need to arrest Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and Mitch McConnell.

"maga cops" ...
We're not defunding them, are we? They've just got to find gainful employment in other lines of work where they won't be meddling in the private lives of ordinary people..

"maga cops" ...
We're not defunding them, are we? They've just got to find gainful employment in other lines of work where they won't be meddling in the private lives of ordinary people..

i think they should not defund but refund... :)

double the salaries for cops to get:
1. diligent workers...
2. quality hires...

in my opinion of course...

"maga cops" ...

i think they should not defund but refund... :)

double the salaries for cops to get:
1. diligent workers...
2. quality hires...

in my opinion of course...
Taxes are too high, and too many cops are seizing and confiscating what's left of our property as it is.

When the law enforcement profession is conducted as a hostile military occupation, that is how the occupation will be treated by righteous law abiding citizens who answer the call to duty.

He has erected a multitude of new offices, and sent hither swarms of officers to harass our people, and eat out their substance.

When the neighborhood I lived in changed and a nice African American male killed a neighborhood pharmacist who gave credit to the people living there, it was the start.

Yea because that lily white neighborhood never had any crime until the nice AA male moved into the neighborhood. How is it that crime is happening in all these lily white neighborhoods where no black folks live.

When the neighborhood I lived in changed and a nice African American male killed a neighborhood pharmacist who gave credit to the people living there, it was the start.

Yea because that lily white neighborhood never had any crime until the nice AA male moved into the neighborhood. How is it that crime is happening in all these lily white neighborhoods where no black folks live.

What crime?

"maga cops" ...

Well, there was one of those suspended cops who took off his uniform hat, replaced it with a MAGA hat, and then allowed the protesters to access the Capitol.
That particular guy was showing the rioters around...he has been suspended.

There are about 8 other investigations ongoing and three suspensions so far.

So far only one "Oath Keeper" cop hasd been identified that I know of (a woman from Texas) but it is obvious that there were many there and they WILL be caught

Forum List

Back