Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

We need to bring back public executions and medieval torture methods. Drag the whiite piece of shit by his greasy dog hair into the street and let a crowd form. We should make it a national holiday so this shit wont happen ever again. These males know they are going to get a trial, a lawyer, international coverage, an interview, spend their life living comfortably in a jail cell.

The hatred , yet obsession with black people is so weird and perverse . Such a ungodly group of people.

How is all this ideological squabbling going to solve anything? What made this person?
Looks like he was radicalized on 4chan.

1652665532058.png

THIS rhetoric, Coyote .
That is one person on USMB. Not the Dems. What on earth are you talking about?

The killers views here are classic white supremacist ideology. White replacement theory. He got them from the internet.

Instead of squabbling over left right Dem Rep, we should be looking at this through the lens of radicalization.

The author also goes on about his perceptions of the dwindling size of the White population and claims of ethnic and cultural replacement of Whites.

A portion of the document is written in question-and-answer form.

The manifesto's author attributes the internet for most of his beliefs and describes himself as a fascist, a White supremacist and an anti-Semite.

"In my mind, the left is responsible for this person. Had they never pushed this divisive rhetoric about white people, the extremist element of the right would not have felt the need to push the rhetoric that drove this killer."

And what evidence do you have for this claim of yours? Because in his manifesto he says that he learned the "truth" on 4chan.

May I ask what that has to do with any of this?
You're saying that the left is responsible for what drove him to this. (without backing up that claim whatsoever)

He says he started out not being racist and became racist after learning the "truth" on 4chan.

"In my mind, the left is responsible for this person. Had they never pushed this divisive rhetoric about white people, the extremist element of the right would not have felt the need to push the rhetoric that drove this killer."

And what evidence do you have for this claim of yours? Because in his manifesto he says that he learned the "truth" on 4chan.

I seriously don't think "white replacement theory" was ginned up out of thin air. It was in response to rhetoric from the other side.

Cause. Effect. Consequence.

Forum List

Back