Political Alignment of the USA

Every single thing there, supports corporatism, corruption and abuse, and austerity.
:)

No, it does not. You're lying again.

Any time businesses are allowed to treat people like shit, give them low pay, overwork them, that's abuse and corporatism.

Just shows how ignorant and childish you are. A worker agrees to the pay when they take a job, if it's not enough, they don't take the job, if they don't like it after they start, they quit. Simple as that. My work skills are a commodity that I own, I can sell that commodity for anything I chose. The same applies to everyone else, so if they get abused it's on them, not the business.

I am with you on almost all of those but what's your point? That the US is one of the only civilized countries to not give a shit about its citizens and/or isn't exactly up to date? NO SHIT! Now what do you suggest to fix that?

Here's how you fix it.
Get rid of the 2nd amendment, and revamp the first amendment to allow laws to made regarding hate speech, threats and abuse and harassment.
Tell the GOP to go fuck themselves.

And Vote for people who have been members of an American "social democratic" organization and received an F rating by the NRA.

And let them do their damn jobs.

"Get rid of the 2nd amendment,"

Come take my gun boy.

No problem, I love those odds.

You and your gang of thugs Vs a few Abrams Tanks and hundreds of Soldiers.
hahahahaha

You're making seriously stupid assumptions that the American military, sworn to support and defend the Constitution including the 2nd Amendment, would be doing anything other than supporting the citizens.

Yes the military would take your guns, and it has done what it had to do against rednecks.
No. The Military has no intention of disarming this nation.

Glad to see you recognize America's Exceptionalism. And no, we won't be rewriting the Constitution anytime soon to imprison people for Hate speech. There are plenty of countries that do that already.

Major Capital Punishment states around the world.

China
Iran
USA

Countries that do not use the Metric System.

USA
Myanmar (also known as Burma)

List of Countries that normally vote in favor of Israel's Apartheid, and use of Military force against poor, oppressed civilians living in uninhabitable and inhumane conditions.

USA
Micronesia

Pohnpei_of_Micronesia.jpg

(of course this is Micronesia)
lol
Undeveloped, tiny, and poor.

Countries that do not teach Evolution as part of their academic curriculum.

USA
Egypt
Turkey
Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
The UAE

Countries that do not provide healthcare insurance, OR Government supplied healthcare (or both).

The USA, Period.
lol

Countries that send fugitives back to Death Penalty states, to face execution.
(there are a lot of them, but every single one of them is in Africa, and Asia).

The USA is the only standout in the Americas and in the Western world.

I am with you on almost all of those but what's your point? That the US is one of the only civilized countries to not give a shit about its citizens and/or isn't exactly up to date? NO SHIT! Now what do you suggest to fix that?

Here's how you fix it.
Get rid of the 2nd amendment, and revamp the first amendment to allow laws to made regarding hate speech, threats and abuse and harassment.

And Vote for people who have been members of an American "social democratic" organization and received an F rating by the NRA.

Come take my gun boy.

hahahahaha
And? Where do you think you are going to procure these Abrahms tanks?

Tanks are us?

China
Iran
USA

USA

List of Countries that normally vote in favor of Israel's Apartheid, and use of Military force against poor, oppressed civilians living in uninhabitable and inhumane conditions.

USA
Micronesia

lol

USA
Egypt
Turkey
Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
The UAE

Countries that do not provide healthcare insurance, OR Government supplied healthcare (or both).

The USA, Period.
lol

Here's how you fix it.

Come take my gun boy.

hahahahaha
You. Against us.

I love those odds.

China
Iran
USA

USA

USA
Micronesia

lol

USA
Egypt
Turkey
Syria
Jordan
Iraq
Iran
Saudi Arabia
Yemen
Oman
Turkmenistan
Afghanistan
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Kyrgyzstan
Tajikistan
The UAE

The USA, Period.
lol

Here's how you fix it.

Come take my gun boy.

hahahahaha
You. Against us.

I love those odds.

So do I.
Because I'm 3 and 0.

Civil War
Civil Rights Movement
And Waco.

Forum List

Back