Political Cartoon

1704305936235.png

BREAKING: Jimmy Kimmel brutally rips into anti-vax NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers after he falsely smears him by insinuating that his name is on the Jeffrey Epstein conspirator list.

This is EXACTLY how you respond to disgusting lies from cowards like Aaron Rodgers...

It all started when Rodgers appeared on the "Pat McAfee Show" and defamed Kimmel by suggesting that he associated with billionaire pedophile Epstein. Specifically, Rodgers was referring to a list of names soon to be released.

"There’s a lot of people, including Jimmy Kimmel, really hoping that doesn’t come out," said Rodgers. "I’ll tell you what, if that lists comes out, I definitely will be popping some sort of bottle."

Kimmel is a favorite target of right-wingers and anti-vaxxers because he is unabashedly liberal and supports life-saving vaccines.

Never one to cower in the face of attacks, Kimmel quickly hit back on Twitter, threatening to sue Rodgers.

"Dear Aasshole: for the record, I’ve not met, flown with, visited, or had any contact whatsoever with Epstein, nor will you find my name on any ‘list’ other than the clearly-phony nonsense that soft-brained wackos like yourself can’t seem to distinguish from reality," wrote Kimmel. "Your reckless words put my family in danger. Keep it up and we will debate the facts further in court."

Well said Jimmy. You should sue him for everything he's worth.

May be an image of 2 people, people playing football and text

Forum List

Back