Political Correctness Kills

What. Would. They. Have. Reported. Other. Than. Their. Race?

good question. PC kept neighbor from reporting "Working late crazy hours in garage". Is that weird? no home remodeling or Car restore? What they doing in there? Boxes delivered, Many visitors? It that odd? odd enough to call in? Meth lab? do you call in Drug dealing suspensions? probably nearby.

good question. PC kept neighbor from reporting "Working late crazy hours in garage". Is that weird? no home remodeling or Car restore? What they doing in there? Boxes delivered, Many visitors? It that odd? odd enough to call in? Meth lab? do you call in Drug dealing suspensions? probably nearby.
Where are you getting that info?

Are we obliged as citizens to assume ethnicity is grounds for suspicion? Is being Arab-American sufficient to make one a suspect before the fact?

No, we are obliged to report suspicious activity. It has nothing to do with their ethnicity, but more to do with their religion. If you were a neighbor of a bunch of white, southern, gun carrying KKK ragheads planning to bomb a black church, would you say something? Of course, because that's easier for you report them than the radical Muslims across the street are planning to attack an elementary school downtown.

In reality, if you were not motivated by PC, you would report both of them.

But you are pretty much a hypocrite.

We're obliged to call the police now when we see 'Middle Eastern looking' people?

We're obliged to report anything out of the ordinary. You somehow think it would have been wrong for these people to report Farook and his wife simply because they were "middle eastern." Well, I guess not being offended is worth 14 lives I suppose.

The noxious smell of the Rem Oil. I know, because my dad uses it to clean his firearms.

Are we obliged as citizens to assume ethnicity is grounds for suspicion? Is being Arab-American sufficient to make one a suspect before the fact?

No, we are obliged to report suspicious activity. It has nothing to do with their ethnicity, but more to do with their religion. If you were a neighbor of a bunch of white, southern, gun carrying KKK ragheads planning to bomb a black church, would you say something? Of course, because that's easier for you report them than the radical Muslims across the street are planning to attack an elementary school downtown.

What did the two do that was suspicious?

We're obliged to call the police now when we see 'Middle Eastern looking' people?

We're obliged to report anything out of the ordinary. You somehow think it would have been wrong for these people to report Farook and his wife simply because they were "middle eastern." Well, I guess not being offended is worth 14 lives I suppose.

The noxious smell of the Rem Oil. I know, because my dad uses it to clean his firearms.
Have you reported him?

Your OP doesn't cite 'suspicious' activity.

Are you now claiming that the individual mentioned in your OP KNEW they were planning an attack?

According to Kormac, if you see this,

080316-walmart-1-hmed-2p.grid-6x2.jpg

Call the cops!!

If you see this:

targethopeA.jpg

Mind your own business.

So,
how many of you would report any of those in the pictures above as engaging in 'suspicious' activity?

Right. The conspiracy is more likely than you misunderstanding or not remembering correctly

Jew do your own homework next time:

Neighbors of husband and wife San Bernardino shooters 'noticed them acting suspiciously but did NOT report them for fear of racial profiling'
Syed Farook and wife Tashfeen Malik were 'receiving packages' and 'working at strange hours in their garage' according to their neighbors
But neighbors feared reporting them in case it was merely racial profiling
It has since emerged Farook and Malik had 12 pipe bombs in the house
The couple shot 65-70 rounds at Inland Regional Center on Wednesday
They had 12 pipe bombs, tools to assemble bombs, 2,000 9mm rounds, and over 2,500 223 rounds stored at their suburban home, according to the FBI

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Right. The conspiracy is more likely than you misunderstanding or not remembering correctly

Jew do your own homework next time:

Neighbors of husband and wife San Bernardino shooters 'noticed them acting suspiciously but did NOT report them for fear of racial profiling'
Syed Farook and wife Tashfeen Malik were 'receiving packages' and 'working at strange hours in their garage' according to their neighbors
But neighbors feared reporting them in case it was merely racial profiling
It has since emerged Farook and Malik had 12 pipe bombs in the house
The couple shot 65-70 rounds at Inland Regional Center on Wednesday
They had 12 pipe bombs, tools to assemble bombs, 2,000 9mm rounds, and over 2,500 223 rounds stored at their suburban home, according to the FBI

Read more: Neighbors say San Bernardino shooters were 'acting suspiciously'
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Jew?
Amazon is pretty popular these days - i get packages routinely. Is that really suspicious?
What is suspicious about working in a garage?

This is a little off topic, but it is about terminology:
Why did Governor Christie on Thursday and then the FBI yesterday say that San Bernardino was the first loss of American life on American soil due to terrorism since 9/11? What about Boston? If anyone knows, please explain. I'd appreciate it.

The attack is the deadliest Islamic State-inspired attack on American soil. Al Qaeda and other groups have carried out — or inspired — lethal assaults in the United States, but the Islamic State, which has a base of operations in Syria and Iraq, and carried out the attack on Paris that killed 130 people last month, has turned into a leading terrorism threat with spreading influence around the world.

that help ?

NO AT ALL.

WHAT CONSTITUTES A TERRORIST ATTACK DEPENDS ON HOW AN INDIVIDUAL DEFINES TERRORISM

APE LINCOLN KILLED OVER 650,000 AMERICANS , NEVERTHELESS THEY ERECTED A MONUMENT FOR HIM IN DC

THE SCUMBAGS WHO INCINERATED ALIVE 90 DAVIDIANS WERE PROMOTED - SO THE PERPETRATED MURDER WITH IMPUNITY

MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ARE PRISON FOR VICTIMLESS CRIMES

WAR CRIMINAL BUSH II INVADED IRAQ UNDER FALSE PRETENSES , ALLOWED THE ZIONUTS TO TAKE OVER THE PENTAGON, HE LIVES IN CRAWFORD TEXAS , ENJOYING A FEDERAL PENSION, AND FEDERAL BLUE CROSS AND BLUE SHIELD. HE CAUSED MILLIONS OF AMERICANS AND IRAQIS TO DIE UNNECESSARILY.

Amazon is pretty popular these days - i get packages routinely. Is that really suspicious?
What is suspicious about working in a garage?

Nothing, I am not sure I would have called them in either. I have never called anyone anytime about anything.

Forum List

Back