Political Correctness Kills

Ironic coming from you. You started it loser. Don't like it being dealt to you? Sorry. I debate in the manner in which I'm debated.
Gee, the namecalling. You really can't help yourself can you?
What was the name calling?

You're nasty, you're predicable and you're a liar. I mean those literally.

If you want to pretend that "dimwit" is literal, I won't be surprised, coming from someone like you.
You can't fix stupid.
It's not stupidity. It's dishonesty, an inner nastiness and blind adherence to partisan ideology.

Yeah, you should stop doing that.

Mac is the most partisan person on this board. He's a fanatic centrist who rants against everyone who has the slightest disagreement with him.
And you keep humping my leg.

How ironic.

These people had a chance to save 14 lives in the weeks preceding the terrorist attacks, but they succumbed to the political correctness of our time.

Your racism is embarrassing .

First off, the guy is Pakistani , not middle eastern .

2nd. Other "middle eastern " people visiting a "middle eastern " guy who just had a baby is real suspicious!!! I'm sure the swat team would have moved in if the neighbor had called !!!
Same diff... Muslim

"Political Correctness Kills"

Nonsense.

There is no such thing as 'political correctness' – it's a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in a pathetic effort to conceal the racism and bigotry that manifests among the ranks of republicans and conservatives.

It represents the fear of, and contempt for, unfettered debate in a free and democratic society, where private citizens in the context of private society are at liberty to express their views and opinions concerning the controversies of the day absent interference by government.

Racists and bigots have complete freedom to express their racism, bigotry, ignorance, and hate with absolute impunity, proving the fact that there is no such thing as 'political correctness'; just as those opposed to racism and bigotry also have complete freedom to denounce that racism and bigotry, where such opposition in no way constitutes the myth of 'political correctness.'
Political correctness is made words like racism and bigotry the meaningless...

Does anyone else have anything pertinent to add?

As soon as you start with something pertinent, something pertinent will be added.

Countries that don't have the 2nd Amendment don't have this problem on a scale we do.
The Country that does--the US--has the most violent advanced society in the history of mankind.

If guns made us safer, we should have the safest society ever since we, by far have the most guns. Instead, we are among the most violent and THE most violent advanced society in the world. And some think that we don't have enough guns on the street.

Discuss!
Areas in the United States with the most guns per person or the safest, that's just a fact. Now go hide

This is a little off topic, but it is about terminology:
Why did Governor Christie on Thursday and then the FBI yesterday say that San Bernardino was the first loss of American life on American soil due to terrorism since 9/11? What about Boston? If anyone knows, please explain. I'd appreciate it.

As soon as you start with something pertinent, something pertinent will be added.

Countries that don't have the 2nd Amendment don't have this problem on a scale we do.
The Country that does--the US--has the most violent advanced society in the history of mankind.

If guns made us safer, we should have the safest society ever since we, by far have the most guns. Instead, we are among the most violent and THE most violent advanced society in the world. And some think that we don't have enough guns on the street.

Discuss!
Areas in the United States with the most guns per person or the safest, that's just a fact. Now go hide

as a gun owner I accept the facts, not the rhetoric ..

Mapped: The US states with the most gun owners—and most gun deaths

don't hide ... stfu

Would you want to go into Court for the next two years battling CAIR? The system is against you speaking out. You can't afford the time or money. All Demoncrats are lawyers, those working in courts get rich off nonsense. They keep adding ridiculous laws and allow frivilous court time.

What was the name calling?

You're nasty, you're predicable and you're a liar. I mean those literally.

If you want to pretend that "dimwit" is literal, I won't be surprised, coming from someone like you.
You can't fix stupid.
It's not stupidity. It's dishonesty, an inner nastiness and blind adherence to partisan ideology.

Mac is the most partisan person on this board. He's a fanatic centrist who rants against everyone who has the slightest disagreement with him.

How ironic.

Oh, I could have sworn someone in this thread was mocking others for resorting to insults. Or was he just crying about it?

You can't fix stupid.

How ironic.

Oh, I could have sworn someone in this thread was mocking others for resorting to insults. Or was he just crying about it?
You folks are easy to mock.

All I have to do is point out your posts.

This is a little off topic, but it is about terminology:
Why did Governor Christie on Thursday and then the FBI yesterday say that San Bernardino was the first loss of American life on American soil due to terrorism since 9/11? What about Boston? If anyone knows, please explain. I'd appreciate it.

The attack is the deadliest Islamic State-inspired attack on American soil. Al Qaeda and other groups have carried out — or inspired — lethal assaults in the United States, but the Islamic State, which has a base of operations in Syria and Iraq, and carried out the attack on Paris that killed 130 people last month, has turned into a leading terrorism threat with spreading influence around the world.

that help ?

The Regressive Left is getting more and more sensitive.

I suspect it may have to do with the fact that honest lefties are exposing them.

Finally.
Do believe in profiling by ethnicity? Ethnicity alone?
Which has nothing to do with my post.

You folks are absolutely fascinating.

But I'll answer your question, even though I know you don't answer mine. I behave like an adult, you behave like a petulant child.

Answer: Yes, maybe, depending on the situation. If used judiciously.

I'm sure it exists and I'm sure as a conseravtive dimwit you're blowing its effect out of proportion--blame anything but guns for gun violence.

Other nations that have gotten rid of guns effectively have next to no gun violence. Could be a correlation... :rofl:
And here we go again, lies, name calling and personal insults.

You people really can't help yourselves, can you?

And as far as my being a "conservative dimwit", you're more than welcome to ask my opinions on war, foreign policy, individual income taxation, abortion, health care, unions, guns and more. But you don't have the basic honor to do that. I'd be happy to provide links, by the way.

You're nasty, you're predictable, and you're a liar.

Calling us 'regressive lefties' is namecalling.

You're right. Calling you a conservative dimwit was inappropriate. If only for being redundant.
Yes, same with you.

Are you going to ask my opinions on those issues?

No. You don't have the balls.

I'm used to it.

Are we obliged as citizens to assume ethnicity is grounds for suspicion? Is being Arab-American sufficient to make one a suspect before the fact?
So you deflect from my point, knowing I'm right. Good.

But unlike people like you, I'm more than happy to answer your question:

No, what a silly question.

Why would you do that?

Then why didn't you take the OP to task for attacking the person as 'PC' because he didn't report some Muslim looking people in his neighborhood because he saw it as profiling,

something you just said shouldn't be done, profiling that is?

You immediately cheered on the OP.

I suspect it may have to do with the fact that honest lefties are exposing them.

Finally.

But I'll answer your question, even though I know you don't answer mine. I behave like an adult, you behave like a petulant child.

Now you're flip flopping. Some posts ago you said no.

And here we go again, lies, name calling and personal insults.

You people really can't help yourselves, can you?

And as far as my being a "conservative dimwit", you're more than welcome to ask my opinions on war, foreign policy, individual income taxation, abortion, health care, unions, guns and more. But you don't have the basic honor to do that. I'd be happy to provide links, by the way.

You're nasty, you're predictable, and you're a liar.

You're right. Calling you a conservative dimwit was inappropriate. If only for being redundant.
Yes, same with you.

I'm used to it.

Are we obliged as citizens to assume ethnicity is grounds for suspicion? Is being Arab-American sufficient to make one a suspect before the fact?

Why would you do that?

Then why didn't you take the OP to task for attacking the person as 'PC' because he didn't report some Muslim looking people in his neighborhood because he saw it as profiling,

Because the EFFECT of PC is the fact that people are intimidated from reporting others from PC-protected groups.

Jesus.

I think it's possible that you really don't get this, I'm serious.

I've answered enough of your questions. You never show the fundamental civility and maturity to answer mine.

Finally.

Based on the information given in the OP, was the person right not to call the authorities?

First off, the guy is Pakistani , not middle eastern .
Whut? Pakistan ain't in the middle east? Well golly gee, we larn sumthin noo evry dey, doesn't we?

Gee I wonder, what would make the Paks become radicalized?

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf

The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.

In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

Gee I wonder, what would make the Paks become radicalized?

Bush threatened to bomb Pakistan, says Musharraf

The Bush administration threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the stone age" after the September 11 attacks if the country did not cooperate with America's war on Afghanistan, it emerged yesterday.

In an interview to be aired on CBS television this weekend Pakistan's president, General Pervez Musharraf, said the threat was delivered by the assistant secretary of state, Richard Armitage, in conversations with Pakistan's intelligence director.

Yes, same with you.

I'm used to it.

Why would you do that?

Because the EFFECT of PC is the fact that people are intimidated from reporting others from PC-protected groups.

Jesus.

I think it's possible that you really don't get this, I'm serious.

I've answered enough of your questions. You never show the fundamental civility and maturity to answer mine.

Not calling the police on people who are doing no wrong is now a consequence of political correctness?

Finally.

Based on the information given in the OP, was the person right not to call the authorities?
I just told you I'm done answering your questions, because you don't return the courtesy.

When I have determined that you have grown a bit, I'll consider playing your silly 20 Questions game.

Forum List

Back