🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Political question for Leftists. What do you not like about the Constitution?

Yes i'm a slave to Daniel Webster, and how he told me what words actually mean.
thats your problem then,, they change the definition of words over time and it causes the original context to be lost,,

like I said,
it must be really hard being you,,
Which is why the constitution is interpreted by the meaning of the words when it was written, and not their change in meaning over time.

At the time "arms" meant the common arms of the people and of the military. Mostly flintlock muskets shotguns and rifles. And of course flintlock pistols.
RPG's may be arms today, but were not arms then, and civilians have no right to them.

Yes i'm a slave to Daniel Webster, and how he told me what words actually mean.
thats your problem then,, they change the definition of words over time and it causes the original context to be lost,,

like I said,
it must be really hard being you,,
Which is why the constitution is interpreted by the meaning of the words when it was written, and not their change in meaning over time.

At the time "arms" meant the common arms of the people and of the military. Mostly flintlock muskets shotguns and rifles. And of course flintlock pistols.
RPG's may be arms today, but were not arms then, and civilians have no right to them.
it doesnt say that,,

Our founders supported a government capable of governing a population of 10 million that was poorly educated, agrarian, ill informed and widely dispersed.

Their vision of what a Government does not fit the wealthiest nation on earth with 330 million people
The founders also supported slaves a cheap labor for those poorly educated agrarian states.

They actually foresaw a wealthy nation, based on inventions, the power to protect that intellectual property is in the constitution.

Our founders supported a government capable of governing a population of 10 million that was poorly educated, agrarian, ill informed and widely dispersed.

Their vision of what a Government does not fit the wealthiest nation on earth with 330 million people
The founders also supported slaves a cheap labor for those poorly educated agrarian states.

They actually foresaw a wealthy nation, based on inventions, the power to protect that intellectual property is in the constitution.
some founder supported slavery,, and those that did later formed the democrat party,,

some founder supported slavery,, and those that did later formed the democrat party,,
Southern founders insisted on slavery in the Constitution. They would not have joined the US without it.
Those same southerners left the union when they thought slavery was threatened

Southern founders insisted on slavery in the Constitution. They would not have joined the US without it.
so you did pay attention in school,,

I have to add a technicality. Those southerners "TRIED" to leave the union. The cession was unconstitutional.

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby
and when laws are in violation of that constitution it is the responsibility of the people to ignore them and bring about change to remove those that violated it by any means necessary,,

Forum List

Back