Political Quiz

Pretty much where I expected ...

35x33.gif

.​

It does not make sense to understand the motivations of terrorists because they are self-evidently evil. RE: Trying to understand Terrorist motivations is not tied to whether they are evil or not. They are an enemy and it always makes sense to understand your enemy. I would disagree but NOT because they are self-evidently evil.
Sounds like you disagree, no?

:lmao:

You haven't taken a lot of multiple-choice tests at the college or post-graduate level, have you?

24x32.gif

I had to answer "neutral" to half of the questions because they were too general.
I think the longer tests are more accurate.

I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:
You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.
Left: 0.76, Libertarian: 2.59

18x25.gif
Oh for chrissakes. How many times do I have to destroy this stupid quiz?

Do you like ice cream? Libertarians like ice cream! You might be a Libertarian!

I know that these have been posted before, but we do have some new members and people's views can change (rarely), so I wanted to post another political quiz for us to take. Please take it and post your results! Don't be shy! ;)

My results . . . .

Your results for the Political Spectrum Quiz are displayed below. We also created some cool maps based off this quiz.

Compass:

18x25.gif

Oh, a leftist who claims to be a righty. Take the quiz and copy and paste your results here!

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Now THIS is the type of person I am interested in seeing the results, one who claims to be one thing but is quite obviously another. It's no wonder that he immediately would trash the quiz and not even bother to take it. It is indicative of dishonesty, which I find to be very common amongst the libs.

Actually, JakeStarkey, take the test please! He is our "resident republican." :lol:

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Oh, a leftist who claims to be a righty. Take the quiz and copy and paste your results here!

Here ya go, dumbass.

quiz.jpg

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Here ya go, dumbass.

quiz.jpg
And this is what his results look like if he flips his test horizontally and vertically.

Questions the Libertarian quiz does not ask, which it should:

"Do you believe all drugs, including crack cocaine, should be legalized?"

"Do you believe the FDA should be abolished?"

"Do you believe the USDA should be abolished?"

"Do you believe child labor laws should be repealed?"

"Do you believe federal workplace safety regulations should be repealed?"

"Do you believe the FAA should be abolished?"

"Do you believe the Federal Reserve should be abolished?"

"Do you believe our national defense budget should be no more than $125 billion a year?"

"Do you believe our national defense budget should be no more than $125 billion a year?"
I agree with adding all of those questions except the last one.

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

How funny is it that I am more to the Right and more Libertarian than you on the quiz, dipshit?

The Libertarian quiz does not ask specifics about things the Libertarians believe which most Americans do not believe in.

This is how they delude themselves into thinking they are more mainstream than they actually are.

They may as well ask you if you like ice cream.

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Here ya go, dumbass.

quiz.jpg

Whose results did you copy? :lol:

Have you ever SEEN someone get so angry over a quiz before though? Ba ha ha! That, in and of itself, is very revealing. :itsok:

Yeah. All ChrisL can do now in the face of facts is attach a laughing tag.

That was easy.

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Here ya go, dumbass.

quiz.jpg

Have you ever SEEN someone get so angry over a quiz before though? Ba ha ha! That, in and of itself, is very revealing. :itsok:
Like I said. How many times do I have to destroy this bogus quiz before you tards learn it is bogus?

"Do you believe federal workplace safety regulations should be repealed?"

Sure, everyone has their sets of questions they would like asked. The quiz is meant to be a quick cursory summary of your political ideology. It isn't meant to get that deep. I didn't post a deep one on purpose because I know this forum and I know most people won't bother to take the time to take an in depth test.

My results . . . .

Compass:

18x25.gif

Here ya go, dumbass.

quiz.jpg

Like I said. How many times do I have to destroy this bogus quiz before you tards learn it is bogus?

You haven't destroyed anything except your own sanity. :D Lol. It is only a test. Calm the hell down, spazoid.

Forum List

Back