Political Quiz

None. I hate leftist policies and leftist politicians.
So how can you be centrist then?

BTW, I knew that would be your answer. All your posts consist of rightwing talking points, including the far rightwing ones.

The partisanship drips from your every post, but yet you claim to be "Centrist." Even posting the wikipedia, or something, definition of it.

LOLz!!!

I am centrist in my VIEWS, not in who I vote for. I vote for the one who will infringe less upon my rights.

None. I hate leftist policies and leftist politicians.
So how can you be centrist then?

BTW, I knew that would be your answer. All your posts consist of rightwing talking points, including the far rightwing ones.

The partisanship drips from your every post, but yet you claim to be "Centrist." Even posting the wikipedia, or something, definition of it.

LOLz!!!

No moderates will ever vote for liberals if they keep getting more and more . . . eccentric. Your party is the party of whackadoodles.

No moderates will ever vote for liberals if they keep getting more and more . . . eccentric. Your party is the party of whackadoodles.
That's what the Republican party is, whackadoodles.

I don't know how anyone could vote for a leftist politician to be honest. They are always such hypocrites, and it is SO transparent. You don't even have to be a little bit smart to be able to see it! Conservatives are too, but usually that has to do with their "family values/religious" stuff, which is of little importance to me when it comes to voting for one or the other. Then there are the Wilileaks, where the dems really reveal just exactly what they think of the American public in general, which wasn't very flattering to say the least. They actually call the voting public NAMES. Lol! They want to take away, limit, restrict, incrementally ban my 2nd amendment right, they like hate speech/hate crime laws (as if a crime against a minority is somehow WORSE than a crime against anyone else?), and there are many, many more things that I can't even remember right now that I find "intolerable" about the dem party.

I am centrist in my VIEWS, not in who I vote for. I vote for the one who will infringe less upon my rights.
That's funny, that's the same stance I have.

Yet, we come to far different conclusion.

Funny that.

They lack common sense, street smarts, and good intuition. They do things without thinking about the unintended consequences (which there ALWAYS are), they say things like "we have to pass the bill to see what it's all about." Good grief!

Yep, I hate em. :D

I don't know how anyone could vote for a leftist politician to be honest. They are always such hypocrites, and it is SO transparent. You don't even have to be a little bit smart to be able to see it! Conservatives are too, but usually that has to do with their "family values/religious" stuff, which is of little importance to me when it comes to voting for one or the other. Then there are the Wilileaks, where the dems really reveal just exactly what they think of the American public in general, which wasn't very flattering to say the least. They actually call the voting public NAMES. Lol! They want to take away, limit, restrict, incrementally ban my 2nd amendment right, they like hate speech/hate crime laws (as if a crime against a minority is somehow WORSE than a crime against anyone else?), and there are many, many more things that I can't even remember right now that I find "intolerable" about the dem party.
I have a time believing that you find that there are many things "intolerable" about the dems. If you really did, you'd be able to list them pretty easily and quickly.

What I believe is the case, is that you've been brainwashed.

What part of the country are you from and/or live in again?

They try to force people to accept things as "normal" that are obviously NOT NORMAL. Tolerating and accepting as "normal" are two different things, libs! They call names way too much. The "racist" nonsense. Good Lord! :eusa_doh: I've had it with all that bull!

I remember when I first got into political forums was when Obama was running for or won the presidency (can't remember exactly when), but I was like who is this guy and what is wrong with these people who are fawning all over him? It's fucking weird. Lol.

I don't want to restrict anyone's rights, but I'll be damned if I am going to call someone who is obviously a man a woman! Lol! All humans should have the same human rights, but don't you dare try to feed ME some bullshit about this being a woman born into a man's body! Just . . . don't. :eusa_hand:

They try to force people to accept things as "normal" that are obviously NOT NORMAL. Tolerating and accepting as "normal" are two different things, libs! They call names way too much. The "racist" nonsense. Good Lord! :eusa_doh: I've had it with all that bull!
You better watch it, or you'll end up on the authoritarian right sector of this quiz soon enough.

Race.

Now we're getting somewhere.

I bet you believe that American whites are more persecuted than anyone one in the world right?

Race.

I bet you believes American whites are more persecuted than anyone one in the world right?

Not race. Uncalled for name calling. The word has lost all meaning because you guys use it at every opportunity that comes up, whether it be a simple disagreement about something or whatnot.

Race.

I bet you believe that American whites are more persecuted than anyone one in the world right?
I haven't heard about professors teaching anti-black courses, but I have seen plenty anti-white courses being offered at colleges. So there is some persecution of whites going on.

Race.

I bet you believes American whites are more persecuted than anyone one in the world right?

Not race. Uncalled for name calling. The word has lost all meaning because you guys use it at every opportunity that comes up, whether it be a simple disagreement about something or whatnot.
I hope they keep doing it....they are the best recruiters for my side.

Not everyone who disagrees with you or who fails to fall at the feet of Obamadon is a racist. :uhoh3:
There's nothing morally wrong with being racist anyway. The only time racism is a bad thing is if you are trying to lord over people of other races. Believing your people are the best and being skeptical of those not of your kind by itelf is natural and fine, I would even argue it is healthy.

If people just embraced the label instead of always cowering in fear of being labeled a racist...that tactic would lose it's power. I just say, yep I am racist. I prefer my racial group over the others, I love my people and I think the cultures we create are better than third world cultures.

At that point, there's really no reason to keep calling me a racist unless you want to look like a moron and keep doing it for no good reason. I am, so what? Let's discuss the topic...

What I mean is that for some people, certain parts of the bible speak to them more than others, and that is how religious views can influence your politics. If the social gospel aspect of the bible appeals to you most, then you'll probably vote more to the left than the right, as an example.
That's the reality.

However, a true Christian follows the entire Bible, as he/she should.

Racism is not a synonym for hate. Preference of people most like yourself doesn't have to include hatred. Prejudice, sure...and even still....there is nothing that makes being prejudiced automatically immoral.

Forum List

Back