Politico: John Bolton to announce his 2016 plans TODAY

Thank heavens.

Hey, pubs, think Kasich.

Jon Stewart would have ended Bolton's candidacy in one night.

I saw Obama end Trump's candidacy at a formal banquet.

At best, Trump was never more than a joke

As compared to this?

View attachment 41259

If photoshop is the best you have against Hillary....Republicans are doomed

If Hillary is the best you have... you're doomed. Seriously, it's 2015 and you're trotting out some 70 year old woman who's only experience is containing her husband's sexual affairs? She was a failure as SoS, she's as crooked as they come and a complete fraud.

Give me a break...

Funny that the polls don't reflect doom at all...

I recently went to a town hall at a friend's synagogue in Great Neck Long Island where John Bolton was the keynote speaker. He was awesome. I learned a lot from his speech. He said that he was thinking of giving it a go for 2016. Now I realize he doesn't have much of a chance, but he would be my first choice by far to run this country.

What did you learn?

"And welcome, ladies & gentlemen, to the first of our GOP Presidential debates.

"Candidates, please take a seat. If you can find one."

inaugural-crowd.jpg

I recently went to a town hall at a friend's synagogue in Great Neck Long Island where John Bolton was the keynote speaker. He was awesome. I learned a lot from his speech. He said that he was thinking of giving it a go for 2016. Now I realize he doesn't have much of a chance, but he would be my first choice by far to run this country.

What did you learn?

The words to "bomb, bomb, bomb Iran"

Thank heavens.

Hey, pubs, think Kasich.

Jon Stewart would have ended Bolton's candidacy in one night.

I saw Obama end Trump's candidacy at a formal banquet.

At best, Trump was never more than a joke

As compared to this?

View attachment 41259

If photoshop is the best you have against Hillary....Republicans are doomed

If Hillary is the best you have... you're doomed. Seriously, it's 2015 and you're trotting out some 70 year old woman who's only experience is containing her husband's sexual affairs? She was a failure as SoS, she's as crooked as they come and a complete fraud.

Give me a break...

Maybe if Republicans had a credible field of candidates

Right now, all they have is Jeb and he is already wilting under the lights

What did you learn?

Obama is evil

Looks like another GOPer is about to join the Clown-Car, but wait and see:

Bolton to announce 2016 plans - Ben Schreckinger - POLITICO

John Bolton, former ambassador to the United Nations, will announce Thursday around noon whether he will run for president.

Bolton plans to reveal his intentions in a video to be posted to Facebook and will then hold a conference call with media, according to a spokesman for John Bolton PAC.

:D

He knows that there is such a thing as television, right?

What did you learn?

Obama is evil

sorry already knew that.

He definitely gets the shel adelson good goy stamp of approval. The zionist lobby will get the compliant lap dog they haven't gotten out of Obama with him that's for certain.

Ahhh, the anti-semite corner has now chimed in....

Does John Bolton run on anything other than bombing Iran and sucking Netanyahu's dick?
John Bolton? That is funny

I don't even think the clown car wants him
bolton_walrus.jpg

He definitely gets the shel adelson good goy stamp of approval. The zionist lobby will get the compliant lap dog they haven't gotten out of Obama with him that's for certain.

Ahhh, the anti-semite corner has now chimed in....

Does John Bolton run on anything other than bombing Iran and sucking Netanyahu's dick?

Uhm, I've not heard of Bolton advocating that or the latter either... are you drunk?

Doesn't matter what you heard. The American public is asking and has a right to know if John Bolton is sucking Netanyahu's dick. I demand a congressional investigation. Somebody call Trey Goudy quick. Bolton has done nothing to show that he hasn't sucked Netanyahu's dick. Why won't he release any information?

What did you learn?

For example Bolton said is he believes Obozo would vote to create a Palestinian state in the UN, but it isn't a sure thing Obozo will have the opportunity for such a vote before his second term is over. He also said that once Iran has the missals defense equipment they have agreed to buy from the Russians, the Israeli's don't have the undetectable radar planes that would neutralize those weapons, so it would make an Israeli attack highly unlikely. I also learned that he went to law school with Bill and Hilary Clinton, and at the time Hillary was considered a big time radical by her peers. There's more I learned, but that's enough stuff for you to try and mock.

What did you learn?

For example Bolton said is he believes Obozo would vote to create a Palestinian state in the UN, but it isn't a sure thing Obozo will have the opportunity for such a vote before his second term is over. He also said that once Iran has the missals defense equipment they have agreed to buy from the Russians, the Israeli's don't have the undetectable radar planes that would neutralize those weapons, so it would make an Israeli attack highly unlikely. I also learned that he went to law school with Bill and Hilary Clinton, and at the time Hillary was considered a big time radical by her peers. There's more I learned, but that's enough stuff for you to try and mock.

Wow! That's amazing. I think I'd vote for him after learning all that.

"Missal"

Do you mean, like the "Missal" Crisis of 1962???

F014_1962Missale.jpg

Or just an everyday "missal"?

new_daily_roman_missal-3.jpg

Or did you maybe mean something else?

Missal font.png

Missal Unciale Font dafont.com

:D

Words have meaning...

Those missals will be guided by the holy spirit, stealth will be of no avail.

Forum List

Back