Politics, MAGA and Evangelicals

Hard to say Saint lennypartiv Very hard to say! I’m sure you would believe an American Victor Orban’s shit does not stink and you’d join his cult it if happened here.

The same with Father Charles Coughlin from the 1930s .if he were to be living in our time saving baby fetus and shucking the Constitution of its separation of church and state. I’m sure from your writings you would contribute to his popularity?

After the US election was Constitutionally certified by all fifty states in mid-December 2020 this was going on on behalf of the loser.

MAGA Catholics - read Saint Mashmont ‘s posts for Orbanism in America

The Jericho March

View attachment 893283

MAGA Catholics “one ultra-right priest in the state of Wisconsin calling for Pope Francis to be assassinated

MAGA Catholics Father Charles Coughlin,

more to come Saint Lennypartiv / giving you a few days to read and comprehend the dose of reality that Rachel Maddie can bring to your soul if you renounce white Christian nationalism as all true American patriots should.

You too Saint bigrebnc1775 with your big gun n shit.
Fuck you and your fake news bullshit lies

It's about time that Biden declares the Evangelicals enemies of the people.
We must be clear it’s not all evangelicals.,

The enemy of religious freedom and separation of church and state are white Christian nationalists. And you don’t need to be religious, or even believe in God to be a white Christian nationalist.

Saint CarsomyrPlusSix is an atheist WCN big time. In the Saving Baby Fetus Cult.?

The video you used was dealing with obstruction. I have posted a screenshot of the description of the video. Since you didn't watch the video.
I did watch the video.
It a moot point anyway.

Collusion or obstruction wasn't point.
The Trump campaign having over 140 contacts with Russia was.
1706271514794.png

Fuck you and your fake news bullshit lies
why do you label this

Orban has spearheaded the so-called re-Christianisation of Hungary's schools. Before the communist era, about 20 percent of schools were Catholic. But that figure dropped to just five percent by the early 2000s. It has since rebounded, claiming 17 percent of primary and 25 percent of secondary schools.

to be fake news Saint Bigrebnc1775

Are you drunk or just stupid?
Orban has spearheaded the so-called re-Christianisation of Hungary's schools.
Before the communist era, about 20 percent of schools were Catholic. But that figure dropped to just five percent by the early 2000s. It has since rebounded, claiming 17 percent of primary and 25 percent of secondary schools.

Is the above true or false? Either way wouid you like Trump to Christianize American public schools from prison if he ends up in one?

Orban has spearheaded the so-called re-Christianisation of Hungary's schools.
Before the communist era, about 20 percent of schools were Catholic. But that figure dropped to just five percent by the early 2000s. It has since rebounded, claiming 17 percent of primary and 25 percent of secondary schools.

Is the above true or false? Either way wouid you like Trump to Christianize American public schools from prison if he ends up in one?
Has nothing to do with what I said. So you are ignorantly drunk

Has nothing to do with what I said.
You have not said anything to me except “fake news” … so tell me if this:

Orban has spearheaded the so-called re-Christianisation of Hungary's schools.​
Before the communist era, about 20 percent of schools were Catholic. But that figure dropped to just five percent by the early 2000s. It has since rebounded, claiming 17 percent of primary and 25 percent of secondary schools.​
Is fake news?

When was that, 40 years ago? lol

Obviously, you have nothing intelligent to say.

Yes, dumbass, I have known many, many religious people. Is that so hard for you to understand? Is it so incomprehensible?

Apparently, it is.

Forum List

Back