POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
He lost money when he was president and still donated his salary. What other president has done that? You just hate Americans.

Retard, Trump has made hundreds of millions of dollars on Suckers by sticking to his Big Lie. He's not giving that money train up.

Okay. So you're an anarchist?
no not at all....i just think the politicians of this century are some of the worst in the history of this country....this country is falling apart and it isnt because of me or you....its because of them......we have been at the bottom of the barrel for some time now....

There's one thing he cares about more than money: That's getting his brittle ego rubbed. His adoring sycophants take care of that for him.
The last time I heard, democrats were bragging about how much money they have collected

But being a partisan lib you only want to bash trump

no not at all....i just think the politicians of this century are some of the worst in the history of this country....this country is falling apart and it isnt because of me or you....its because of them......we have been at the bottom of the barrel for some time now....
The people are the problem. They're the ones that vote.

The people are the problem. They're the ones that vote.
look at the quality of the people they vote for....quality politicians wont run....they dont want to put their families through the bullshit that the media and the people put them through today........

look at the quality of the people they vote for....quality politicians wont run....they dont want to put their families through the bullshit that the media and the people put them through today........
True. Any upstanding moral person is trashed by leftists.

Except that NONE of those things are happening. Biden isn't shutting down fossil fuels. Children are not being groomed. Your border is NOT being overwhelmed by immigrants. The 2nd Amendment doesn't allow unrestricted gun ownership no matter what the NRA tells you.

REPUBLICANS ARE LYING TO YOU
They’re all happening. Democrats are lying, you’re swallowing.

Retard, Trump has made hundreds of millions of dollars on Suckers by sticking to his Big Lie. He's not giving that money train up.
And the other side is spending millions trying to convince people the election was not stolen. Win, win, Assflap

I assume Post Office. The Post Office is like every other government agency. Ineffective, inefficient, costly. Union is not doing anything for the people you SERVE.

If not for the Post Office, most of rural America would have no mail delivery because it's not "profitable" to provide service at a reasonable cost. The Post Office is VERY EFFECTIVE, and it's also very efficient, but it was never meant to be show a profit.

Like I said. You need to learn your own history.

If not for the Post Office, most of rural America would have no mail delivery because it's not "profitable" to provide service at a reasonable cost. The Post Office is VERY EFFECTIVE, and it's also very efficient, but it was never meant to be show a profit.

Stick a horn up your fat ass and fart "Oh, Canada".

Nope. I'm not an American. I don't fall for Republican lies, like you do. Biden is increasing fossil fuel production. Look at the numbers, and stop listening to the lying billionaire owned media.
Yes, you don’t know shit about America. We already know that.

it is not very efficient......they have some pretty shitty managers who waste money very effectively....

When a poll asks a question that gets so many YES responses and confirming posts, that's pretty much the opposite of a troll thread or a dishonest thread. Sorry.

Maybe you should take this up with your fellow obedient Trumpsters so you can all get back on the same page. I know how important that is for you.

Your whining and feeble attempts to put me on the defensive are fascinating, though. Very instructive. Revealing.
Defensive? Why should you be on the defense, if you are sure that you were not doing what I said, which we both know is absolute horse shit...In the end no matter who answers your poll and who doesn't, it is meaningless because the is a binary choice, other than your constant persecution question which you always add. There are far more choices to the topic you'd wish to talk about, but by narrowing it into the answers you want, so that people can be mocked, and derided by you is a cheap, cowards way to approach it...

Like I said before, you seem to hold your intellect in high regard, so why not approach threads with ideas that can be discussed, rather than incessant trolling....?

Are you scared that your ideas would be rejected? Either way, until you start approaching your responses with something more than what you offer, then you are utterly useless to participate with beyond the usual getting what you offer in here....The choice is yours....

Forum List

Back