POLL: Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

Are Republicans fighting "Pure Evil"?

• 1. Yes, of course.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • 2. No, of course not.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 3. I don't want to answer. I just want to complain about the question.

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
MRWXrXZ.jpg
Not hardly….Don’t you realize that this tactic of trolling is laughable? It’s only a way for you to display how triggered by those of us who constantly see through your bs, and at the same time portray yourself as a victim because no one will play your stupid game.

Now, I happen to believe you are better than this. You could post some truly good material to discuss, instead you waste everyone’s time with this crap.

I hope you decide to do better than this, but I won’t hold my breath.

{"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.}

Infanticide is the holy grail of the pro-abort movement and the dream of democrats.
Except that is NOT an abortion if the baby is born, try again loon.
MAGA

Not hardly….Don’t you realize that this tactic of trolling is laughable? It’s only a way for you to display how triggered by those of us who constantly see through your bs, and at the same time portray yourself as a victim because no one will play your stupid game.

Now, I happen to believe you are better than this. You could post some truly good material to discuss, instead you waste everyone’s time with this crap.

I hope you decide to do better than this, but I won’t hold my breath.
When a poll asks a question that gets so many YES responses and confirming posts, that's pretty much the opposite of a troll thread or a dishonest thread. Sorry.

Maybe you should take this up with your fellow obedient Trumpsters so you can all get back on the same page. I know how important that is for you.

Your whining and feeble attempts to put me on the defensive are fascinating, though. Very instructive. Revealing.

Last edited:
{"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.}

Infanticide is the holy grail of the pro-abort movement and the dream of democrats.
Once a live birth has occurred, the intentional termination of that new life should be considered capitol murder.

Zero exceptions.

He lost money when he was president and still donated his salary. What other president has done that? You just hate Americans.
They all hate America. They'll argue that they love America, but their America is not our America. They have a totally different perverted picture in their diseased brains of America than the real America.

Forum List

Back