Poll: Did ypu Expect the Whining to Be this Bad?

Did You expect the Whining to be this Bad?

• Yes, it was inevitable.

Votes: 32 74.4%
  • No, I thought they would show a bit of c;ass.

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
OK, no one really expected Trump to trounce the Beast. But given what happened, did you think the whining by the losers would be as bad as it is?

Simple question.

<I did>

no. most babies cry themselves out.

not these fuckin' morons.

The Duracell Bunnies of tears.....

Anyone who has been around a spoiled child, knows this behavior

Payback is a bitch hey. Yet you all still talk non stop about Hillary and Obama. Non stop. Get use to it and quit your whining.

OK, no one really expected Trump to trounce the Beast. But given what happened, did you think the whining by the losers would be as bad as it is?

Simple question.

<I did>

Yes...

Why!?!

I remember 2000 and 2004 and the whining, bitching and moaning those two elections taught me that Progressive Liberals are the biggest crybabies when they lose!

Payback is a bitch hey. Yet you all still talk non stop about Hillary and Obama. Non stop. Get use to it and quit your whining.

quit the whining about your whining?

that's not whining you're hearing, Penny, it's laughing.....

No, I didn't expect Trump's whining on twitter to be this bad.

Hope this helps!

I am surprised the protests died down.

Democrats are dangerously stupid and psychopathic, and I say this as a proud humanist on the left side of the political spectrum.

Simple question.

<I did>

Yes...

Why!?!

I remember 2000 and 2004 and the whining, bitching and moaning those two elections taught me that Progressive Liberals are the biggest crybabies when they lose!
Democrats will the same thing everytije they lose.

Simple question.

<I did>
I did.....

I also expected the whining...and worse which is yet to come.....

I thought Hillary would win by a hair but had my hopes for Trump....more hope than had most.

Also thought that, if on the off-chance that Trump won, there would actually be spectacular Democrat self-immolations but no massive outmigration. Airline tickets can be expensive but a gallon of gas is cheap and one of those throw-away lighters cheaper'n a box of matches.,

So, I guess you could say I'm mildly disappointed....

I think you have whining about losing the popular vote confused with gloating. Have you even seen his twitter feed recently? We've elected the first cry-baby president -- you voted for him, too.

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter
Of course I voted for him. While I am certainly pleased that he won, the incessant whining of the left has been far more enjoyable in an admittedly perverse way.

I guess it was more in America's in-your-face rejection of their certainty and self-righteousness that I find so satisfying.

Forum List

Back