Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
He knows he lost. He's just milking the cow as hard as he can for donations and power. He doesn't care about the damage he's doing to our country and his followers.
What damage?

This will be the test for generations to come the day a president election was stolen from Trump.
^That damage^.
It's not damage it's time to revaluate our voting process.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
He knows he lost. He's just milking the cow as hard as he can for donations and power. He doesn't care about the damage he's doing to our country and his followers.
What damage?

This will be the test for generations to come the day a president election was stolen from Trump.
^That damage^.
It's not damage it's time to revaluate our voting process.
That's enough examples please, it reaches the point where it's actively painful to hear.

By the sound of your posts it seems to me you want to see no evil, hear no evil but speak evil?

By the sound of your posts it seems to me you want to see no evil, hear no evil but speak evil?
Nope. I see what he's doing,and it's evil.

By demanding for instance new logging rules to clean up california from wild fires?

By demanding for instance new logging rules to clean up california from wild fires?
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Oh, I see. It's a deflection thing.

U are the evil. The real bonified evil.

Ok honest decent folks on the Right......

Clearly you can see their attitude of laughing about the cheating.

What's it gonna be?

Bow to them and accept? Or not?

Doesn't matter what you do. Trump lost.
What did he lose exactly?

He made his point, you will have to deal with it forever because people like me will keep reminding you.

The point that he is a lying snake oil salesman?

No the point he made is the left MSM is lying full of shit and they finnaly got caught

gettysburg.jpg

It is the topic, not my fault I am educated on the news of the day and your not.

I vote for choice number three. You deliberately lying about democrat fraud and election theft, speaking of
subverting democracy.

It's ironic you would even use the term "subvert democracy" considering you are engaging in that very
thing with your pathetic dishonest thread.

U are the evil. The real bonified evil.
Oooh, a promotion!

Trump got the most votes of any incumbent president in US history.

Yet Biden, who didn't campaign and stayed in his basement and molested little girls, gets over 80 million votes. His campaign rallies were dozens, Trumps were tens of thousands.

Yea, sure, Biden won. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe even one day you'll believe it.

Motivation pushed the voting force participation rate up.

Just imagine if we have the 80-90+ percent participation that other countries have.

If we had the voter turn out of Australia, Biden would have gotten almost 100 million votes.

If voters were so motivated why did they stay home and not go to any of his rallies? Why did they not vote in person? They all wound up voting by mail. That doesn't sound like motivation to me. That sounds like laziness.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

It is the topic, not my fault I am educated on the news of the day and your not.
The topic is "does tRump believe he actually won?"

Can you explain what logging regulations in CA have to do with the topic, please?

Yet Biden, who didn't campaign and stayed in his basement and molested little girls, gets over 80 million votes. His campaign rallies were dozens, Trumps were tens of thousands.

Yea, sure, Biden won. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe even one day you'll believe it.

Just imagine if we have the 80-90+ percent participation that other countries have.

If we had the voter turn out of Australia, Biden would have gotten almost 100 million votes.

If voters were so motivated why did they stay home and not go to any of his rallies? Why did they not vote in person? They all wound up voting by mail. That doesn't sound like motivation to me. That sounds like laziness.
You may not have noticed, but there's a global pandemic going on.

Can you explain what logging regulations in CA have to do with the topic, please?

You kept saying the damage he done, so I was trying to figure out what you where talking about

You kept saying the damage he done, so I was trying to figure out what you where talking about
I pointed out two examples of that in your own posts.

You may not have noticed, but there's a global pandemic going on.

Yeah liberalism is getting out of control, and we need a warp speed vaccination from it , quick

I pointed out two examples of that in your own posts.

Say what? You never said specifics the damage Trump was doing, I unfortunately was trying to read your mind.

Forum List

Back