Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
Ok honest decent folks on the Right......

Clearly you can see their attitude of laughing about the cheating.

What's it gonna be?

Bow to them and accept? Or not?

Doesn't matter what you do. Trump lost.
What did he lose exactly?

He made his point, you will have to deal with it forever because people like me will keep reminding you.

The point that he is a lying snake oil salesman?

No the point he made is the left MSM is lying full of shit and they finnaly got caught

View attachment 429874

wow. You're bouncing all over the place today, aren't you?

Ok honest decent folks on the Right......

Clearly you can see their attitude of laughing about the cheating.

What's it gonna be?

Bow to them and accept? Or not?

Doesn't matter what you do. Trump lost.
What did he lose exactly?

He made his point, you will have to deal with it forever because people like me will keep reminding you.

The point that he is a lying snake oil salesman?

No the point he made is the left MSM is lying full of shit and they finnaly got caught

View attachment 429874

wow. You're bouncing all over the place today, aren't you?

Sue me I am in a good mood.

Do these stupid Moon Bats actually think they won with all the evidence of massive voter fraud in the Democrat controlled precincts? LOL!

1608143547332.png

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
He knows he lost. He's just milking the cow as hard as he can for donations and power. He doesn't care about the damage he's doing to our country and his followers.
By the sound of your posts it seems to me you want to see no evil, hear no evil but speak evil?
Nope. I see what he's doing,and it's evil.
By demanding for instance new logging rules to clean up california from wild fires?
What does that have to do with the topic at hand?

Oh, I see. It's a deflection thing.
It is the topic, not my fault I am educated on the news of the day and your not.
The topic is "does tRump believe he actually won?"

Can you explain what logging regulations in CA have to do with the topic, please?

You kept saying the damage he done, so I was trying to figure out what you where talking about
I pointed out two examples of that in your own posts.

Say what? You never said specifics the damage Trump was doing, I unfortunately was trying to read your mind.
You edited the quote stream to remove the examples you posted and my pointing them out to you. Below it the original stream.

Screenshot_20201216-123155.png

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
He knows he lost. He's just milking the cow as hard as he can for donations and power. He doesn't care about the damage he's doing to our country and his followers.
By the sound of your posts it seems to me you want to see no evil, hear no evil but speak evil?
By demanding for instance new logging rules to clean up california from wild fires?

It is the topic, not my fault I am educated on the news of the day and your not.

Can you explain what logging regulations in CA have to do with the topic, please?

You kept saying the damage he done, so I was trying to figure out what you where talking about

Say what? You never said specifics the damage Trump was doing, I unfortunately was trying to read your mind.

You should first learn how to read a book before you try to read minds.

Have you ever took a civics course in school ever?
Deplorables can't accept that words have a generally agreed meaning when their narrative doesn't fit. If only there was a reference book where one could determine the generally accepted meaning of words.

b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections​

You edited the quote stream to remove the examples you posted and my pointing them out to you. Below it the original stream.

View attachment 429882

What are you talking about?

I don't edit anyone's post ...

He’s carrying on in order to make more money off his rubes.

This can be proven by the fact that Trump has raised over $250 million for his PAC, with only 15% going to the election fight.

Meanwhile Trump hasn't asked for a penny for his inauguration. Well not from legitimate donors.

Have you ever took a civics course in school ever?
Deplorables can't accept that words have a generally agreed meaning when their narrative doesn't fit.

democracy
b: a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections

And once again we are not a democracy, how many times do I have to explain it simple to you?

The mob in California voted against gay marriage the constitutional republic said Yes to gay marriage

The mob in California voted against gay marriage the constitutional republic said Yes to gay marriage
2015 - The U.S. Supreme Court makes same-sex marriages legal in all 50 states in Obergefell v. Hodges.

2015 - The U.S. Supreme Court makes same-sex marriages legal in all 50 states in Obergefell v. Hodges.

Exactly a constitutional republic

Proposition 8 was illegal.

How so, it was democracy in action

No more legal than a proposition to bring back slavery.

View attachment 429882

What are you talking about?

I don't edit anyone's post ...
Pictures included of omitted posts.

Screenshot_20201216-123155.png

Exactly a constitutional republic

Proposition 8 was illegal.

How so, it was democracy in action

No more legal than a proposition to bring back slavery.
I thought you said we where a democracy?

Why wouldn't it be legal for the mob to vote on slavery?

He's carrying on this charade because he's bringing in BIG BUCKS through his new PAC, which has an advisement in fine print that he can do anything he wants with the money. TRumpToids so fucking stupid they can't give the grifter money fast enough.

Then there's this from DON THE CON:

DEC. 15, 2020
Trump Asks for Donations to Georgia Senate Runoff, Gives $0 to Candidates
" As Politico notes: “Trump’s new political machine is pocketing most of the dough — and the campaigns of the Georgia senators competing in the Jan. 5 races aren’t getting a cent.” Only a quarter from every dollar donated to the president is going to the Republican National Committee and the rest is going to Trump’s super PAC, exacerbating reported GOP concerns that small-dollar donations are being routed away from the crucial races.""""

I can't believe how fucking stupid TrumpToids actually are.

The true definition of democracy is mob rules and you know it.
Deplorables have never met a dictionary, or if they've met one they've never read it, or if they've read it they've never understood it, or if they've understood it they've always denied it. That's what deplorables do.

Forum List

Back