Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
So creating a false pandemic in order to use those mail in ballots isn't cheating? What a rube! I would think that any person with a minutia of intellect would be suspicious of the whole affair. Especially after the vaccine announcement < a week after the farce was over.
which the states did illegally according to the 14th amendment.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
So creating a false pandemic in order to use those mail in ballots isn't cheating? What a rube! I would think that any person with a minutia of intellect would be suspicious of the whole affair. Especially after the vaccine announcement < a week after the farce was over.
What false pandemic?

Is it the pandemic that has the death rate way up to ----
The number of deaths that we normally have per year?

Yeoh that's it.
Well that's a lie.
show where the average daily deaths during the pandemic was ever over 8,000 since 2017?

you stupid fks can't get passed that one at all. drop mic.

I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s
Trump was challenged by Joe Biden - why do you insist on bringing up Obama? Do you realize that over the course of four (4) years, a few million NEW voters are eligible to vote? You continually reveal your stupidity by relentlessly posting this question.

If you want an answer it's rather simple (I hope you can comprehend this); the 2020 election was a referendum (repudiation) to remove trump from office and motivated more people to vote. Trump also motivated his base which increased the number of votes he received.
I post it because it's true a half a million potential liberal voters die each year and a half a million white supremacists republicans get born a year so again where did all these new votes come from?
People actually voting instead of the average low turnout..

Agree. Dumb Donald (DD) claimed the election of 2016 was rigged too, until late in the night of the election he learned he won. Of course, he lost that election too since more votes were cast for the Democrat, the Green Party and the Libertarian. This time it appears poor DD lost by a reported seven million votes.

It's time to shit can the electoral college and that archaic system outlined in COTUS. And it's time to consider that a Senator in a state with few people have the same power as those in the most populated states:

"Wyoming is the least populated state in the United States followed by Vermont & Alaska. California accounts for 12% of the population of the United States. California, Texas & New York account for 27% of the population in the United States"

As it stands I'd like to see the rules of the senate take this into consideration.
Not this silly nonsense again, what's the point of having a Senate and house if they are all for peoples rights?

One would think all members of Congress support the rights outlined in COTUS for all the people.

That said, it is a high hurdle to eliminate the EC. And we'd still be stuck with Sen Kennedy, Graham and Paul, among other kooks in the Senate.

Paul, kennedy, graham represent there states , not the people the way it should be

Congratulations! You manage to make the most union formed post of the year!
Just in time too!

What false pandemic?

Yeoh that's it.
Well that's a lie.
What false pandemic?

Yeoh that's it.
Well that's a lie.

I understand that you idiots do not do the compare and contrast thingy - but

Tell me how many more people are going to die this year than in a normal year.
That is what a pandemic does, yes?
Kill more people than normal.

TIA.

I'm guessing that he knows he lost but he wants to claim he won so that he can get more money from his supporters.

The mob in California voted against gay marriage the constitutional republic said Yes to gay marriage
2015 - The U.S. Supreme Court makes same-sex marriages legal in all 50 states in Obergefell v. Hodges.

Exactly a constitutional republic

Constitutional Republics can be just as oppressive as any other kind of government when the assholes running it chose to be assholes.

That is why the Founding Fathers knew the Second Amendment was important.

Trump got the most votes of any incumbent president in US history.

Yet Biden, who didn't campaign and stayed in his basement and molested little girls, gets over 80 million votes. His campaign rallies were dozens, Trumps were tens of thousands.

Yea, sure, Biden won. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe even one day you'll believe it.

Motivation pushed the voting force participation rate up.

Just imagine if we have the 80-90+ percent participation that other countries have.

If we had the voter turn out of Australia, Biden would have gotten almost 100 million votes.

If voters were so motivated why did they stay home and not go to any of his rallies? Why did they not vote in person? They all wound up voting by mail. That doesn't sound like motivation to me. That sounds like laziness.
You may not have noticed, but there's a global pandemic going on.

So? Doesn't mean you can't vote in person. I did, my family did, everyone I know did. We're all still here.

If you can show up in person to loot and steal a TV during a pandemic you can vote in person during a pandemic.

Last edited:
1.) So far over 300000 dead from Trump’s “hoax”.
2.) Many states have had vote by mail for a long time.
3.) No cheating or fraud proven in court in any of the scores of lawsuits.

That’s some deep state stuff right there. If Democrats have the power to create a virus pandemic nearly a year ahead of the election to manage the chain of events necessary to steal 5 state elections run by Republicans mostly... you’re screwed anyway.

Of course those dastardly masterminds forgot the senate so maybe they aren’t that smart.

Seriously though you can make a pattern out of anything. You’re just sucker enough to believe what you want to. Probably a self esteem issue.

This seriously is a tough one. My guess is that he is one of those people who can talk themselves into believing virtually anything, right on the spot. So if that's the case, he may actually believe it on a conscious level, at least.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies that are no doubt on the way, examining these last five years.

IOW, pseudo psycology....You're just looking for people that say things you agree with....There are plenty of leftist out there that will violate their oaths to make a name, or get themselves in some article.

Does it really matter what Trump believes?

All that really matters is that a significant majority of Americans believe that Biden won.

In fact, probably the most dangerous situation is the current one, where at least 50 million people believed the election was a fraud and a sham.

The complete dismissive nature of the MSM has only worked to heighten that belief. Had there been a completely open and honest discussion about it from the beginning, including looking into certain aspects and claims and actually doing some investigating, there wouldn't be 50 million Americans believing the republic is dead and preparing themselves to fight a Civil War.

Transparency could have stopped all of this bullshit, but I wonder why there has been no transparency or even curiosity, don't you?
I’ve yet to see a real charge unexplained.
Why is that?
Because everything brought up by the wackos is junk. Then they repeat the junk after it is dismissed with facts. Like voter rolls matching ballot counts. It’s insane.

I believe he believes the election in at least 4 battle ground states was fraudulent, and had the state constitutions been followed in those states he was the clear winner.

People like you want him to give creedence to your fraud by conceeding, and he will never do that....

Does it really matter what Trump believes?

All that really matters is that a significant majority of Americans believe that Biden won.

In fact, probably the most dangerous situation is the current one, where at least 50 million people believed the election was a fraud and a sham.

The complete dismissive nature of the MSM has only worked to heighten that belief. Had there been a completely open and honest discussion about it from the beginning, including looking into certain aspects and claims and actually doing some investigating, there wouldn't be 50 million Americans believing the republic is dead and preparing themselves to fight a Civil War.

Transparency could have stopped all of this bullshit, but I wonder why there has been no transparency or even curiosity, don't you?
I’ve yet to see a real charge unexplained.
Why is that?
Because everything brought up by the wackos is junk. Then they repeat the junk after it is dismissed with facts. Like voter rolls matching ballot counts. It’s insane.

How about signature audits...Were they ever done? No...

The voter roles are a mess....And now we know why liberals always fought cleaning them up.

1.) So far over 300000 dead from Trump’s “hoax”.
2.) Many states have had vote by mail for a long time.
3.) No cheating or fraud proven in court in any of the scores of lawsuits.

Last election in GA: 210,000 mail in votes
This election in GA: 2.4 MILLION mail in votes

To say this is NORMAL is beyond stupid.

The bigger question is

Does Biden (or anyone else) actually believe Biden won the election ?

I believe surveys say that 73% of Americans believe biden lost.
Everyone knows the election was stolen. The left just thinks their bullshit is believed ( it’s not).

I agree. Trump was 700,000 votes ahead of Biden in one State and lost?? Hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits out there. Signed by the watchers who were there. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. No one signs a false affidavit. That's a perjury charge right there.

Not to mention all the problems with Dominion machines. Hell one of them took 6,000 Trump votes and gave them to Biden. They caught that one. How many didn't they catch. One fraudulent election.

This election was stolen and its the biggest fraudulent election in this countries history and only someone with blinders on can't see it.
you poor epsilon semi moron.

you know who else couldn't believe what they were seeing? Trump's investigators in Hawaii looking into that "that negro cannot be allowed to be president cuz he lied about his birf cefificate" thing. we are still waiting for their results. any day now.

This seriously is a tough one. My guess is that he is one of those people who can talk themselves into believing virtually anything, right on the spot. So if that's the case, he may actually believe it on a conscious level, at least.

I'm looking forward to the psychological studies that are no doubt on the way, examining these last five years.

IOW, pseudo psycology....You're just looking for people that say things you agree with....There are plenty of leftist out there that will violate their oaths to make a name, or get themselves in some article.

• Funny
Reactions:Mac1958

So you think it's funny Mac? I think you are a coward.

Reactions:Mac1958

So you think it's funny Mac? I think you are a coward.
I think I don't care about your opinion of me.

What false pandemic?

Yeoh that's it.
Well that's a lie.
What false pandemic?

Yeoh that's it.
Well that's a lie.

I understand that you idiots do not do the compare and contrast thingy - but

Tell me how many more people are going to die this year than in a normal year.
That is what a pandemic does, yes?
Kill more people than normal.

TIA.
As of October 25, well before we hit the 3,000 deaths a day rate, it was about 300,000. Bound to be close to 500,000 by now.

Forum List

Back