Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s
So, show me the stats about which party actually has these abortions.
Fucking Coward, you know damn well that Southern Girls have more abortions than anywhere else, and those Southern Girls might be Rich (r). lol

Fucking Coward, you know damn well that Southern Girls have more abortions than anywhere else, and those Southern Girls might be Rich (r). lol
Why would God fearing southern women abort white supremacists?

It's illogical

Who-has-abortions.gif

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
Trump won by huge margins but the USA is a Banana Twitter republic!!

I say Southern, and you break it down to White, Black, Hispanic, and other.
What I thought about you and your ilk.

We have a starting point, 99% blacks are Democrats, half of whites are Democrats so southern girls have just 15% on the abortions and Democrats have 85%

View attachment 430079
One of the lamest, most off-topic sidebars I’ve ever had the misfortune to read.

It is on topic, we want to know where all these votes came from, Trump had 10 million more votes then Obama.

It is on topic, we want to know where all these votes came from, Trump had 10 million more votes then Obama.

True, and Biden had 7 million more votes than trump. FACT.

You do realize that trump in 2020 was running against Biden.
LOLLOOLLOL

I’m proud and happy and not at all surprised that Billiejeens & airplanemechanic are pissed at me.

It is probably people like me who reluctantly and unwillingly found themselves forced to vote for the shitty DNC candidate just to save our country from Trump ... that are ultimately responsible for his defeat.

Trump was not defeated just by the votes of Democrats. He was defeated by an unusual coalition of rational Americans, which included the votes of responsible independents and Republicans. Disperate elements who saw that the conman and narcissist demagogue Trump was truly unable to govern this nation. That his irrational scapegoating was leading us to civil war.

It shouldn't be a surprise that we called you a fucker because you called us a fucker. So fuck off, fucker.

I say Southern, and you break it down to White, Black, Hispanic, and other.
What I thought about you and your ilk.

We have a starting point, 99% blacks are Democrats, half of whites are Democrats so southern girls have just 15% on the abortions and Democrats have 85%

They build almost all the planned parenthoods in the hood

Forum List

Back