Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
With all LEGAL votes counted he won in a landslide.
utter bull crud!

fabricated out of thin air....bloviated trump air!

a bona fide lie! :eek:
With so much evidence to back your asinine claim up! IMPRESSIVE! Moronic leftist Anti American dolt.
The evidence is in the certified election results from all states and voted on by the Electoral College. Biden beat Trump 306-232. All the efforts to overturn the election results have failed bigly. I’m sure Trump appreciates all the free PAC money you rubes keep giving him though.
Another TDS inflicted clown who didn't care how bad the leftists cheated to "win" the election.
only if by "TDS inflicted clown" you actually mean a normal person who hasn't drank the Trump cult Kool-aide, and "cheating" you mean voted according to the laws of the state I reside in. None of the courts have found any merit in Trump's claims of fraud or cheating despite all the Trumpublican wailing and gnashing of teeth. I lost count of all the lawsuits that have been thrown out. IIRC he is something like 1-56. The reality is Trump lost. There wasn't any fraud or cheating except repug voter suppression efforts which failed this time around. So suck it up and fly your truck flags at half mast. You lost, Trump lost, the cult lost, the Trumpublicans lost.
LOL. None of the courts have bothered to examine the evidence. Only an utter moron believes that a mentally challenged, empty suit who has accomplished zilch in 47 years in office garnered 80 million LEGITIMATE votes for President.

COMMIE TIME1.jpg

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
We believe Pinochijoe got a lot of fake leftyvirus mailin ballots. 80 million people could not have been stupid enough to vote for that idiot.

Whether you like it or not...Biden won...with over 80 million legal votes

Done deal. Get over. Go cry in the corner

utter bull crud!

With so much evidence to back your asinine claim up! IMPRESSIVE! Moronic leftist Anti American dolt.
The evidence is in the certified election results from all states and voted on by the Electoral College. Biden beat Trump 306-232. All the efforts to overturn the election results have failed bigly. I’m sure Trump appreciates all the free PAC money you rubes keep giving him though.
Another TDS inflicted clown who didn't care how bad the leftists cheated to "win" the election.
only if by "TDS inflicted clown" you actually mean a normal person who hasn't drank the Trump cult Kool-aide, and "cheating" you mean voted according to the laws of the state I reside in. None of the courts have found any merit in Trump's claims of fraud or cheating despite all the Trumpublican wailing and gnashing of teeth. I lost count of all the lawsuits that have been thrown out. IIRC he is something like 1-56. The reality is Trump lost. There wasn't any fraud or cheating except repug voter suppression efforts which failed this time around. So suck it up and fly your truck flags at half mast. You lost, Trump lost, the cult lost, the Trumpublicans lost.
LOL. None of the courts have bothered to examine the evidence. Only an utter moron believes that a mentally challenged, empty suit who has accomplished zilch in 47 years in office garnered 80 million LEGITIMATE votes for President.

Tru dat

utter bull crud!

Only an idiot would have believed trump would win in 2016, yet he did. I doubt Biden would have gotten 80 million votes if trump wasn't his opponent.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
50+ Million Americans know he did...

utter bull crud!

Only an idiot would have believed trump would win in 2016, yet he did. I doubt Biden would have gotten 80 million votes if trump wasn't his opponent.
I don't believe Biden got 80 million legitimate votes...

trump knows he lost. He has fooled millions of people with five years of gaslighting with lies that would get anyone else jailed. He kept repeating the Big Lie hoping that he would convince enough people to....I don't know...I really he was willing to take the entire country down in order to stay in power. That is unbelievable except....it is trump. He has no morals. He has no conscious. He has no soul.

utter bull crud!

I don't believe Biden got 80 million legitimate votes...

I'm not sure where the constitution requires your approval of the vote count.

LOL. None of the courts have bothered to examine the evidence.
Those courts "examined" the RELEVANT evidence and found it lacking.

The fact that you don't like the result means nothing
And the fact that you love the result of the theft also means nothing.
Lesh just enjoys being wrong
100% of the time for some reason. It would be soul-draining for me.
I don't know how he/she can handle the stress.

The only people trying to steal the election from those who voted, are the Trumpists....while they accuse the majority of voters of stealing....

Typical Trumpists.

Accuse others of what they are actually doing. :(

Forum List

Back