Poll: Does Trump believe he actually won?

Does Trump actually believe he won the 2020 election?

• Yes, he really believes he won.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • No, he knows he lost.

Votes: 32 42.7%
  • What? What do you mean, he did win!

Votes: 22 29.3%

• Total voters
I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
So creating a false pandemic in order to use those mail in ballots isn't cheating? What a rube! I would think that any person with a minutia of intellect would be suspicious of the whole affair. Especially after the vaccine announcement < a week after the farce was over.
1.) So far over 300000 dead from Trump’s “hoax”.
2.) Many states have had vote by mail for a long time.
3.) No cheating or fraud proven in court in any of the scores of lawsuits.

Last election in GA: 210,000 mail in votes
This election in GA: 2.4 MILLION mail in votes

To say this is NORMAL is beyond stupid.
What were the in person numbers?

Trump got the most votes of any incumbent president in US history.

Yet Biden, who didn't campaign and stayed in his basement and molested little girls, gets over 80 million votes. His campaign rallies were dozens, Trumps were tens of thousands.

Yea, sure, Biden won. Keep telling yourself that. Maybe even one day you'll believe it.

Motivation pushed the voting force participation rate up.

Just imagine if we have the 80-90+ percent participation that other countries have.

If we had the voter turn out of Australia, Biden would have gotten almost 100 million votes.

If voters were so motivated why did they stay home and not go to any of his rallies? Why did they not vote in person? They all wound up voting by mail. That doesn't sound like motivation to me. That sounds like laziness.
You may not have noticed, but there's a global pandemic going on.

So? Doesn't mean you can't vote in person. I did, my family did, everyone I know did. We're all still here.

If you can show up in person to loot and steal a TV during a pandemic you can vote in person during a pandemic.
Nobody said you couldn't vote in person.
You might wanna be careful bragging about looting TVs on the internet, though.

I am not sure which is more dangerous. Trump really believing he won which suggests disconnection from reality OR Trump knowing he didn’t win but carrying on anyway to subvert democracy.
Does it really matter what Trump believes?

All that really matters is that a significant majority of Americans believe that Biden won.

In fact, probably the most dangerous situation is the current one, where at least 50 million people believed the election was a fraud and a sham.

The complete dismissive nature of the MSM has only worked to heighten that belief. Had there been a completely open and honest discussion about it from the beginning, including looking into certain aspects and claims and actually doing some investigating, there wouldn't be 50 million Americans believing the republic is dead and preparing themselves to fight a Civil War.

Transparency could have stopped all of this bullshit, but I wonder why there has been no transparency or even curiosity, don't you?
I’ve yet to see a real charge unexplained.
Why is that?
Because everything brought up by the wackos is junk. Then they repeat the junk after it is dismissed with facts. Like voter rolls matching ballot counts. It’s insane.

How about signature audits...Were they ever done? No...

The voter roles are a mess....And now we know why liberals always fought cleaning them up.
7WqJwwN.jpg

That's a good question. If he believes he won, then he must believe that there was a massive conspiracy among the 7 million people that voted against him and that would be just about impossible with an electoral college.

He just needs a scapegoat to satisfy his ego and his supporters and that scapegoat of course is our democratic process of selecting our leaders. First he was willing to sacrifice the lives of thousands to Covid to save the economy and his election chances and now he's will to sacrifice America's faith in our election process to save face.

Is there any limit to the harm this man is willing to do our country?

Last edited:
1608167426984.png

What's really scary is this is what someone looks like before they slip from Dementia into Alzheimer's.
This is no joke.

That's a good question. It would be illogical for him to believe he actually won but whoever said he was logical. If he believes he won then he must believe that there was a massive conspiracy among the 7 million people that voted against him and that would be just about impossible with an electoral college.

Do you even understand our system?

View attachment 430024
What's really scary is this is what someone looks like before they slip from Dementia into Alzheimer's.
This is no joke.

It's irrelevant who benefitted from the steal
The steal is the issue.
The steal was made possible by accepting foreigners making our hardware and software.
We sold our souls to business visas and off-shoring.
The UN will walk all over this old man.

View attachment 430024
This is no joke.

It's irrelevant who benefitted from the steal
The steal is the issue.
The steal was made possible by accepting foreigners making our hardware and software.
We sold our souls to business visas and off-shoring.
The UN will walk all over this old man.

True.
Even if it was a good choice
The steal still negates it though.

There has not been one evidentiary hearing regarding election fraud since the election and that’s wrong!...courts don’t want to hear the evidence and that is unforgivable…

The STEAL was done in plain sight. There is no reason for the power structure to hide.

In David Rockefeller's book 'Memoirs' he admits he is part of a secret cabal working to destroy the United States and create a new world order. Here is the direct quote from his book, pg 405:

| Some even believe we [Rockefeller family] are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - One World, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it |
------------------------------
The Globalists have ruled the US for decades, picking many of our Presidents, controlling the media, supporting their puppets. They are the ones who put Biden where he is because Biden is a corrupt SWAMP PUPPETT and will do as he is told.

TRUMP wins election easily against Biden if it was a fair contest,

But here is a sample of the games referees:

About 98% of political contributions from internet companies this cycle went to Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

In addition to the ABSOLUTLY MASSIVE anti-TRUMP stories they generated, they actually censored conservative voices.

Listen up Fuckers — There has been nothing but hearings and press conferences and law suits since the election, and your nonsense conspiracy theories have all been rejected. Your man lost. Fuck you if you don’t believe it. You guys aren’t willing to be convinced Trump lost and never will be. You say my vote and some 80 million others don’t count? Fuck you. I didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016, because I thought that bitch was likely to be as bad as Trump. I voted for that Establishment asshole Biden this year just to save my country from your madness and Trump’s. Trump will be gone soon, but his madness thrives in all of you. Fuck you. Fuck Trump. Fuck Biden & his son Hunter. But fuck you most of all.

I still want to know how Trump got more popular votes then Obama, when liberals abort a half a million Democrat voters a year since the 1970s

I think you meant to say how Biden got so many votes. The answer is our abortionists target white Republican women, we love the white meat and so now Trump is one and done..

That's a good question. If he believes he won, then he must believe that there was a massive conspiracy among the 7 million people that voted against him and that would be just about impossible with an electoral college.
That's positively retarded. Who would be stupid enough to think the people that didn't vote for Trump
form a conspiracy? So idiotic.

Listen up Fuckers — There has been nothing but hearings and press conferences and law suits since the election, and your nonsense conspiracy theories have all been rejected. Your man lost. Fuck you if you don’t believe it. You guys aren’t willing to be convinced Trump lost and never will be. You say my vote and some 80 million others don’t count? Fuck you. I didn’t vote for Hillary in 2016, because I thought that bitch was likely to be as bad as Trump. I voted for that Establishment asshole Biden this year just to save my country from your madness and Trump’s. Trump will be gone soon, but his madness thrives in all of you. Fuck you. Fuck Trump. Fuck Biden & his son Hunter. But fuck you most of all.

What madness?

Please be specific please

Fuck you.

Fuck you you biden dick sucking child molester supporting fucking liberal. NOBODY thinks a fucking senile child molester got 80 million votes when he couldn't get 50 to a rally. So fuck you if you think I'm going to even BEGIN to respect a fucking child molester who "so said" was elected president.

FUCK YOU.

I’m proud and happy and not at all surprised that Billiejeens & airplanemechanic are pissed at me.

It is probably people like me who reluctantly and unwillingly found themselves forced to vote for the shitty DNC candidate just to save our country from Trump ... that are ultimately responsible for his defeat.

Trump was not defeated just by the votes of Democrats. He was defeated by an unusual coalition of rational Americans, which included the votes of responsible independents and Republicans. Disperate elements who saw that the conman and narcissist demagogue Trump was truly unable to govern this nation. That his irrational scapegoating was leading us to civil war.

Last edited:
I’m proud and happy and not at all surprised that Billiejeens & airplanemechanic are pissed at me.

It is probably people like me who reluctantly and unwillingly found themselves forced to vote for the shitty DNC candidate just to save our country from Trump ... that are ultimately responsible for his defeat.

Trump was not defeated jus5 by the votes of Democrats — that took the votes of responsible independents and Republicans who saw that the conman and narcissist Trump was unable to govern this nation and leading us to civil war.

Fraud
Just fraud

Forum List

Back