POLL: How many recent police shootings would have happened if....

How many shootings would have happened if they had not resisted arrest?

• 0% - Resist arrest and all bets are off, do what the cop says

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • 25%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 50%

• 75%

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 100% - The cops would have found an excuse to kill them anyway

• Total voters
wait... there's more.

A white man, Lance Tamayo, exited his car while driving in San Diego and then proceeded to threaten children and police with a pistol. Lance Tamayo even ran toward police while pointing his weapon at them. The police negotiated with the man. They eventually shot him in the stomach. The police then continued to negotiate with Tamayo before he surrendered.

A white man, Jed Frazier, was drunk and drove his car into a ditch alongside a road in Pennsylvania. The police approached him. Frazier aimed his gun at them. The police did not kill Jed Frazier. Instead they broke his car windows and arrested him.

A white man, Leighton Marchetta, drove to a Georgia state police post and shot at two officers using a hunting rifle. He then charged at them. The troopers wounded Marchetta in the shoulder. After a manhunt, Marchetta was taken into custody. He was not killed.

A white man, Bill Jones, ambushed two Arkansas police. Jones killed one of the officers. He then barracked himself in his home. The police allowed him to surrender alive.

A white man, Derrick Thomas, went on a crime spree in New Orleans, where he robbed a home, shot at local construction workers and led police on a chase. When cornered by the police, he reportedly demanded that they drop their weapons. The police arrested Thomas without shooting him.

A white man, James Holmes, killed 12 people and wounded 70 others at an Aurora, Colorado, movie theater. He was armed with multiple guns and explosives. The police took Holmes into custody unharmed.

Hey, Mac, maybe you can whine about how the PC Police are making it so hard to be a white male anymore.

Which, as usual, has nothing to do with my post..
The premise of your post is police are just doing their jobs, and if those uppity black people just listened to what the police told them to do (because we all should enjoy living in a police state), the Police wouldn't feel the need to shoot them for such dire offenses as "not putting out your cigarette" and "Playing with a toy".
And this is why I absolutely love ya, Joe.

That was the premise of my post?

Here is the post to which you refer: "When backed into a corner, he screams racism. Even when the topic is not even remotely about race, which can get pretty funny."

And you think that post was about police are just doing their jobs, and if those uppity black people just listened to what the police told them to do (because we all should enjoy living in a police state), the Police wouldn't feel the need to shoot them for such dire offenses as "not putting out your cigarette" and "Playing with a toy".

WOW. To be inside your head for just a moment to see how you get from A to B would provide material for a book or two. The mental schematic that took you from what I said to what you said I said would be fascinating to see.

Love it, thanks, as always.

WOW.

Hey, Mac, maybe you can whine about how the PC Police are making it so hard to be a white male anymore.
And when have I done that, Joe?

Link, please.

And since I'm mixed race, I'm really looking forward to this.

WOW. To be inside your head for just a moment to see how you get from A to B would provide material for a book or two. The mental schematic that took you from what I said to what you said I said would be fascinating to see.

Yes, guy, I know you love getting whipped like a little bitch, and you can't afford a Dominatrix... but maybe I should stop indulging you.

SO have you found the little white boy who got shot for playing with a toy yet?

Yes, guy, I know you love getting whipped like a little bitch, and you can't afford a Dominatrix... but maybe I should stop indulging you.

SO have you found the little white boy who got shot for playing with a toy yet?
And out comes the drama queen, again.

Sometimes this is too easy.

Link, please.

You are whatever you claim to be this week, I don't bother to keep up.

Hey, maybe you can add your list of out of context liberal comments about how PC is making your life so bad.

Link, please.

You are whatever you claim to be this week, I don't bother to keep up.

Hey, maybe you can add your list of out of context liberal comments about how PC is making your life so bad.
decaf_name_patch_decaffeinated_coffee_mug.jpg

When backed into a corner, he screams racism.

Even when the topic is not even remotely about race, which can get pretty funny.

When a Nazi screams that the police shoot more black people because they commit more crimes... then it's kind of hard not to scream racism.

Oh, the topic was about police shooting people...

So here's your homework. Find the White Tamir Rice.

Find a Billy Smith who was shot for playing with a toy.

Now I'm a Nazi. :biggrin:

Even when the topic is not even remotely about race, which can get pretty funny.

When a Nazi screams that the police shoot more black people because they commit more crimes... then it's kind of hard not to scream racism.

Oh, the topic was about police shooting people...

So here's your homework. Find the White Tamir Rice.

Find a Billy Smith who was shot for playing with a toy.

Now I'm a Nazi. :biggrin:
Hey, you should try it!

You get to wear REALLY COOL UNIFORMS!

:laugh2:

When you're ready to acknowledge that blacks are more likely to be involved in violent crime, we'll talk. Until then, you're simply a waste of everyone's time.

No, man, you are so cute when you repeat the crazy Alt-Right to rationalize your racism... its soooo cute.

Lousy deflection Joe.

The Race Card Is a Joker

Which is exactly the problem with Lester Holt's connection of the birther question to racism, as if the same wouldn't have become a theory if Obama had been the child of a White American mother and a White but foreign father. So Black politicians can redefine any partisan criticism as racism, using it just like a wild card?

Forum List

Back